PDA

View Full Version : Warp Hose Question

RATM
05-21-2002, 05:43 PM
I have a hopper left body. Would it work alright if I ran the hose through the top of the powerfeed and put a parabolic powerfeed plug in the bottom? I know most people run it from underneath but i'd like to know if It will work fine if i did it this way.

Load SM5
05-21-2002, 05:45 PM
A few people run them that way. It should work fine. You can also run the hose under the body, in front of the grip frame and into the bottom of the powerfeed. It seems to make for a tighter setup and negates the need for the adapter.

FrAuStY
05-21-2002, 06:22 PM
I run my warp the way you described. You will need to use the 90* adapter up top. Only thing.. you only get one of the new parabolic short feed plugs. Its for the 90* adapter. You get a long one for running warp hose to bottom of powerfeed tube. You may need to pick up a second parabolic feed plug from AGD for the bottom of your feed tube. I haven't noticed any feed problems yet but I'm not shooting a retro either. It feeds 8-10 bps without a problem. So just run the warp tube to the 90.. the 90 to the top of the feed tube.. you should be good.

RATM
05-21-2002, 06:32 PM
I don't have a 90* adaptor and am playing in a couple of weeks and i'm not sure how long it would take AGD to send it if i sent my slip in. I currently run it under the grip and to the bottom, but I want to reverse the mount plate so it'll be a little more roomier with my z-grip. So running to the top of the powerfeed without a 90* adaptor would be fine? Just want to clear this up, thanks.

hitech
05-21-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by RATM
[BSo running to the top of the powerfeed without a 90* adaptor would be fine? [/B]

It should work fine. It's going to stick up in the air, but it will work.

RATM
05-21-2002, 06:41 PM
Thanks to everyone who responded.

FrAuStY
05-21-2002, 06:42 PM
yeah.. you could do that.. if you have enough hose that is :eek: damn.. mine came with eveything.. Thank goodness for Donggie at modified paintball..got shipped everything :D