PDA

View Full Version : Ok about the advernture games memberships..kinda important

paintballrulzs
05-21-2002, 06:19 PM
Well i was given a bronze membership from thordic. I plan on playing this memorial day and could use that membership. When will i recieve it?

shartley
05-21-2002, 06:27 PM
I am handling the Adventure Games Membership issues as of today.

Yes you will be able to use it this Memorial Day, I will make sure it is all set. You DO realize that Memorial Day is their Big Game don’t you? If not, check out their site and go to the calendar page. :) I will send you off an e-mail tomorrow about your membership.

I will be sorting out all memberships and winner/trade information starting tomorrow. There are some winners that have yet to contact Jon about their prize, be advised that I am now the point of contact (I will also be sending off e-mails to notify them again).

Thank you all for your understanding while I get this all sorted out.

paintballrulzs
05-21-2002, 06:35 PM
Ya i know it is the big game. I go every time with my school. Can't wait to show off the mag :) . thanks for your help

datapimp69
05-21-2002, 10:12 PM
shartley,

i wanted to give my winnings to some other AO'er. i contacted jon, and he said he would get back to me.

if you are the point on this i would love an update

mail me at mailto:willk69@hotmail.com

Aliens-8-MyDad
05-22-2002, 07:20 AM
saber2000 and i have already traded for my silver pass. so give it to him, he already sent me the stuff.

shartley
05-22-2002, 07:33 AM
Thank you.. I will be using the information on this thread (and the original one) to verify the trades. You will all be contacted by me today.....

paintballrulzs
05-24-2002, 09:19 AM
"Thank you.. I will be using the information on this thread (and the original one) to verify the trades. You will all be contacted by me today....."

shartley I have not been contacted. I was wondering what is up?

shartley
05-24-2002, 09:34 AM
You WERE contacted.. LOL Look at the thread that says to read your PMs. ;) Then look at when I SENT that PM. :D