PDA

View Full Version : Max flow

venison
05-21-2002, 07:22 PM
I can't purchase a new flatline as no one has stock. I am seriously considering a smart parts max flow 3000 psi 68cu.in. i am using a 68 automag with RT valve and a DYE double trigger frame. What would be a decent cradle or drop forward to fit this tank to the Dye trigger frame. Help would be appreciated.

venison
05-21-2002, 07:36 PM
The reason I am looking to buy this tank is 1st i wanted a adjustible regulator for my rt valve. 2nd with my old preset tank when I screwed it on my mag I had a serious leak down the barrel. After changing spacers and lubricating to no avail i phoned the Tech dept of AGD they advised I needed an on/off for the air suppy. Will the max flow help fix the barrel leak with its built in on/off??

Steve Crush
05-21-2002, 08:48 PM
i had to get rid on my max flow cause it's on/off seemed like it turned on to slowly, was told to get a flatline and it will fix my problem, it did. my local store had 2 flatlines 68cu/4500 psi yesterday. If yer interested in contacting the guyy pm me.

steve

a_malfunction
05-21-2002, 09:27 PM
All you have to do is hold the trigger down as you gas it up. Then release. Problem solved! :)

subbeh
05-21-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by a_malfunction
All you have to do is hold the trigger down as you gas it up. Then release. Problem solved! :)

Yup.

jimmyjobob
05-22-2002, 01:14 PM
when i had a sp max flo i used a smart parts drop. small angled, only brings the tank forward about 3 or 4 inches and maybe 2 inches down. aluminum so very light which you will appreciate having the bulk of a larger tank.

great air systems, very very consistent. i had the left threaded setup style tank rather than a standard screw in which i found to be a hassle at times. couldnt just get the tank filled, had to take the gun with reg and all. other than that, great system.

Panzerr
05-26-2002, 08:37 AM
Try calling AGD again. I ordered a 68/4500 flatline today. It'll be a week wait, but that's a heck of a lot better than never.

p8ntballa
05-26-2002, 08:52 AM
I had a long shocktech drop on mine. It put the tank to the edge of the grip. But mine was old style.