PDA

View Full Version : Emag - Power problem

AlaskaMike
05-21-2002, 09:10 PM
I searched on the forums and couldnt find anything on this.
Im getting power to my emag(like the lcd lights up and I can go through the different modes) but when I switch it to "E" and pull nothing happens, I ignored this problem for a long *** time and just used normal fire but I kinda want the 3 shot burst. Any ideas why my marker isnt working under electro?

Thanks.

a_malfunction
05-21-2002, 09:25 PM
You might have adjusted the trigger magnet out of the sensor's range. Try moving it around.

AlaskaMike
05-21-2002, 11:15 PM
Didnt help, still nothing. Let me clear a couple things up.
The switch where you turn it from "M" to "E", if you pull it out it has 3 holes where a ball goes into, when you put the switch down is the middle hole suppose to be with the ball?
Thanks

Bwaites
05-22-2002, 12:02 AM
AlaskaMike,

There are some threads here about this. Do a search under my name and you will find two different ones in the last 2 weeks.

We think mine is due to a bad HES sensor, and there are ways to check that in those threads.

I'm not sure about the little ball you are talking about, don't have my emag in front of me.

Good luck.

I brought those posts up top for you and any other comments.

Bill

AlaskaMike
05-22-2002, 01:01 AM
When you pull out the Selector Switch you can see 3 little dents on the smaller end, where a ball berring goes. I took it out awile ago for reasons I dont remember and maybe I got it mixed up.

I moved the HES magnet with no luck.

The wires are nice and tight.

The battery is charged.

The solenoid does not click.

When I pull the trigger nothing happens at all no blink and again, no solenoid click.

From what Black VCG said about the dead solenoid might be my problem, Is there any way that will tell for sure my solenoid is dead?

Thanks