PDA

View Full Version : Eminem

PsychoMag
05-22-2002, 07:17 AM
I just got my hands on a copy of Eminems new cd...comes out next month. It kicks. I will say now that song 6 will be the next hit. it is called "soldier", i think.

dansim
05-22-2002, 07:39 AM
so your one of the guys there talkin baout on mtv lol damn bootleggers anyway it comes out the 28th now of may

PsychoMag
05-22-2002, 08:59 AM
I dont know where it came from, but I got it from a friend. I hear you can get it from the internet. Of course it doesnt help when they have Howard Stern and Opie and Anthony talking about it and playing it on the radio...

:)

Cliffio
05-22-2002, 01:04 PM
eminem=good candy=stupid rapper

Jonno06
05-22-2002, 01:55 PM
I am not the least bit of a fan of MnM

ThePatriot
05-22-2002, 02:18 PM
Eminem is the only good rapper, he is all like, you dont like me, screw you. He doesnt sing about the ghetto or anything like that, but regular stuff everyday people put up with, crap from other people.

Tactical Neural Implant
05-22-2002, 02:52 PM
I vote aqua!

He's alright, I've heard better, heard alot worse.

FutureMagOwner
05-22-2002, 04:13 PM
you know you stink when you come out with a cd saying your going to be around forever(ie kid rock, and korn as more recent ones) and his new sound which is played all the time for some reason sounds really stupid to me.

of course i dont like rap(i listen to fnx so i dont know why they play this guy on the station anyway) except for 2 songs my bro listens to sometimes

in conclusion, GUNS AND ROSES RULE! lol

Cliffio
05-22-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by ThePatriot
Eminem is the only good rapper, he is all like, you dont like me, screw you. He doesnt sing about the ghetto or anything like that, but regular stuff everyday people put up with, crap from other people.

you mean about the "envils" of homosexuality?
and violence toward others?(sound familiar?)

:rolleyes:

you cant just up and say well hes good cause he doesnt rap about the streets, but then when i see him on snl he looks like every other rapper...

seems to me hes got the same attitude just that hes white so he cant say the "n" word so he raps about stuff white people know, thus he seems better to you
well thats all fine and good, but hes the same as any other rapper

Eminem is the only good rapper, he is all like, you dont like me, screw you.

is that something new? i thought all rappers REALLY cared about what you thought of them... [/sacrasm]

Cliff

ThePatriot
05-22-2002, 04:49 PM
Well no, all new rappers rap about pimping and girls. Also, there is nothing saying you cannot dislike a group of people and express it in music. Believe me im all anti rap except for Eminem. The reason, he does sing about white people stuff, plus its not like im some insane christian who is all against violence. Christians should like his music too, they hate gays.

Cliffio
05-22-2002, 04:52 PM
in a word

wow

ShooterJM
05-23-2002, 08:33 AM
Christians should like his music too, they hate gays. .

I'm not going to dignify this with an extended response. It's sufficient to say that hate is as wrong as anything else.

Originally posted by Cliffo
in a word wow

My sentiments exactly.

shartley
05-23-2002, 09:02 AM
Well… I could let loose with both barrels, but will not.

I think we all know the deal.

As the saying goes (and is in Tunaman’s Signature)… It is better to be thought a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. How I wish more would keep that in mind and realize that it applies to typing on a forum as well. :rolleyes:

beam
05-23-2002, 09:35 AM
...plus its not like im some insane christian who is all against violence. Christians should like his music too, they hate gays.

:mad:

-Jôker-
05-23-2002, 11:20 AM
Christians dont hate anybody or anything.. maybe disapprove or dislike... hate is a strong word... i consider myself a Christian and have a gay friend and im not goinmg to push anything on him that would hurt his feelings make him mad go aganst his own beliefs etc etc

ThePatriot
05-23-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by shartley
Well… I could let loose with both barrels, but will not.

I think we all know the deal.

As the saying goes (and is in Tunaman’s Signature)… It is better to be thought a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. How I wish more would keep that in mind and realize that it applies to typing on a forum as well. :rolleyes:

I wish one would take his own advice and not get involved in things he never was involved in from the start, run in here, and then act like he is god's gift to AO. I can also assure you, had i not put this part in, i would get some 2 page reply saying im wrong, hes trying to just "input his opinion" and find a way to put me down and make him seem all knowing.

*BTW, i want this thread closed, i was called a moron for my beliefs and thats plain against AO rules, i expect a full apology from shartley now. Also, i think telling everyone that gays rot in hell is proof enough for the word "hate."

Also, christians dont hate anyone? So....christian friends i had calling me an "f'ing jew" and saying "you killed christ" isnt reason enough for my proof? All you have lived on the "good side" and arent quite aware of what yourselves say. I am sure right now most of you can say "im not racist" but if you were black, you would probably get a whole lot of racist stuff from white people you never thought anyone did when you were white.

ShooterJM
05-23-2002, 02:39 PM
Illogicial argument.

I PM'd Miscue about killing this thread.

ThePatriot
05-23-2002, 02:42 PM
Thank you, im sure you are against me, who isnt? Stupid society drones, anyway, shartley is gonna be mad you closed it, he didnt get the last word.

shartley
05-23-2002, 02:46 PM
ThePatriot
Well now….. feel better? Oh, you might want to pull up your pants now, your rear is showing again.

Oh the games kids play.

And I agree, this should be closed. But if you expect an apology from me over your ignorance, you have another thing coming. You are a child that has a serious problem with authority, I suggest you grow up before it gets you in real trouble.

beam
05-23-2002, 02:47 PM
Thank you, im sure you are against me, who isnt?

Well, since the thread is gonna get closed anyways...and since you asked...

Jesus CHRIST isn't against you. :)

ThePatriot
05-23-2002, 02:48 PM
I'm ignorant? Also, shartley, since when are you my "authority?" I am sorry i dont conform to your societal stereotypes, i think for myself. Difference between me and you, i admit im arogant, you deny it and consider yourself a "modest god"

Also, another thing "Mr Mature adult" if you are soooo grown up, why do you respond to such "foolish nature." I am right, you must have the last word, and i think you need to get your ignorance problem fixed, never once on AO have i seen you admit you were wrong, i do it all the time, wanna see? I was wrong for saying what i said about christians and it was an ignorant comment. Just because you are older doesnt mean you are smarter or better.

shartley
05-23-2002, 02:52 PM
You are correct, being older does not make me smarter or better… BEING smarter and better does.

Silly boy…

ThePatriot
05-23-2002, 02:56 PM
Let the kids play games? As if you are above me in any way, you are below me there Mr. I have my teachings and my beliefs from my parents, lets see, Dad, graduated from 33rd best college in country, NYU, graduated 1st in his class went to get internship at bellevue hospital in Ny. Mom, graduated Vassar(considered Ivy League) both of them think the same way, and they are pretty well off in life, pretty close to millionaires, they didnt get what they have by being pushed around by ignorant "bosses" like you seem to consider yourself. What did your parents do and where did they get educated and hold jobs? If you say Hardvard, Princeton and were succesful billionaires i will shut my mouth, until then dont tell me what to do.

Jonno06
05-23-2002, 02:57 PM
dont christians hate athiests?

and another quote....

"since light is faster than sound,you appear bright....until you speak..."

i am anti-christ.....btw....

Jonno06
05-23-2002, 02:59 PM
shartley,you have some "smart" posts...but these are not some....do you get your jollies off by picking on teenagers,or what??

i smell a power-trip...

P8ntballerAK
05-23-2002, 03:01 PM
OK now its time to stop.
patriot I don't know what got into you, but you need to knock it off ok. And you have to listen to me cause i make more money than both of your parents put together, so now you can just calm down and go to your happy place.

OK

ThePatriot
05-23-2002, 03:06 PM
Shartley's "power trip" has another name, can anyone here guess what it is? his LIFE.

Jonno06
05-23-2002, 03:07 PM
how does money make someone have to listen to someone else....

NoOne has to listen to anyone if they dont want to....no matter how much salery they have....

ThePatriot
Originally posted by P8ntballerAK
OK now its time to stop.
patriot I don't know what got into you, but you need to knock it off ok. And you have to listen to me cause i make more money than both of your parents put together, so now you can just calm down and go to your happy place.

OK

We got another Einstein here comin into here acting all like, listen to me, i make more money so stfu now or im gonna beat you down. Dude, this isnt your fight, you want in? Pick a side...dont be all neutral.

beam
Patriot: If you are a teen-ager, I am impressed. Your posts show intelligence in them. I say this even though you and I clearly don't have the same beliefs.

I would just want to warn you about riding your parents "coat tails". You are your own person. Just because your parents are successful doesn't mean that you won't grow up and be a bum. Likewise, if someone's parents are bums, doesn't mean that they won't be EXTREMELY successful in life.

Are your parents still married? If not, would you still consider them successful? Is success in life only about money and intellect?

And I appreciate the comment you made about being wrong for saying that about Christians. Thanks.

Jonno06
05-23-2002, 03:10 PM
and p8ntballerAK isnt another Einstein,obviously,because he didn't even use correct punctuation....

ThePatriot
05-23-2002, 03:11 PM
Well beam, im 16, and please dont just say that to flatter me and make me all nice to you, i hate that. Also, both my parents are still together, i believe 18 years now.

As for the christian remark, dont know what got into me, i make too many stereotypical comments, i dont care what you are, or what you believe. If you personally are good, i have no issue with you. I do hope you arent just saying i have intelligence in my posts, because i would really hate that, lying to me is something i dont like as well.

Jonno06
05-23-2002, 03:13 PM
lol....

beam
05-23-2002, 03:16 PM
To be clear: I do NOT need you to like me in order for me to feel that I have any self-worth.

Now, what's up with the lashing out? I tried to give you a sincere compliment, and you get all paranoid. Not to speak for Shartley, but I bet he would say that he sees some intelligence in your posts to. I didn't say that to get you to be my friend.

ThePatriot
05-23-2002, 03:18 PM
No no...i didnt lash out at all, it was an apology. What made you feel threatened? When you said i have intelligence in my posts, i asked if you were lying because i dont think they are intelligent. I am rambling on and everything, being dumb, i could be better but im tired. Back to your comment, when i asked if you were lying, i just thought maybe you wanted to calm the fighting so you agreed with me for me to "calm down" if i seemed like i lashed out i am sorry, it was not meant to be like that at all.

shartley
05-23-2002, 03:18 PM
Let the kids play games? As if you are above me in any way, you are below me there Mr. I have my teachings and my beliefs from my parents, lets see, Dad, graduated from 33rd best college in country, NYU, graduated 1st in his class went to get internship at bellevue hospital in Ny. Mom, graduated Vassar(considered Ivy League) both of them think the same way, and they are pretty well off in life, pretty close to millionaires, they didnt get what they have by being pushed around by ignorant "bosses" like you seem to consider yourself. What did your parents do and where did they get educated and hold jobs? If you say Hardvard, Princeton and were succesful billionaires i will shut my mouth, until then dont tell me what to do.
My father never Graduated from High School, his father died when my Dad was 15. He had to quit school to support his family. My Mother lived most of her life after her leaving my Dad on Welfare or with Drunks.

As for me, I served my country, I was a Law Enforcement Officer, and now I have a family of 6, and own my own business.

So, you are saying that you, as a child, are better than I am because you came from rich parents?

We live in America where one is not defined by their Tax bracket and are doomed to stay there. And a person can become very rich or very poor.. and quite quickly. I would advise learning that.

As for me being an ignorant boss, or that I consider myself one… not at all. But I am a man who has seen more life in almost any week taken out of my life than you have in your entire existence. I have had to fight my way from nothing to something, and I have to raise my kids and support my family. All of which you have no clue about.

Some would say that I started it by insinuating that you are a fool.. for this I am sorry. I should have known better than do that, no matter how true it is. For this I apologize.

I will never insinuate that you are a fool again. I will however come right out and say you are a punk kid that knows nothing about life, but likes to post online as if he does. Next time you want to bring your family into an issue, or use your illusion of stability and wealth to prove you are somehow better than a grown man… think twice about it.

As to beam's comments... yes, you DO show some intelligence in your verbiage at times. But like the movie Good Will Hunting.. he really didn't know crap either.

Jonno06
05-23-2002, 03:19 PM
dude....he wasnt lashing out,he was expressing his thoughts,and opinions....to you,they may seem as "lashing-out",but then again,to me,your post,just now,may have been lashing out....

P8ntballerAK
05-23-2002, 03:21 PM
If you say Hardvard, Princeton and were succesful billionaires i will shut my mouth, until then dont tell me what to do.
you said it patriot not me, i just repeated it to get you quite. the truth is if you want an apology from shart, you need to apologize to all christians for saying that they hate gays. I am a christian and my father turned gay, do i hate him? not at all. I took real offense to that and you owe it to all of us. yea you are smart. you have shown that, but can you be wise too? I am happy that you have your own point of views, so do I, but I will not go and tell the world, I use them to my advantage secretly and quitely. This christian thing is like when some rogue paintballers go out on the street and shoot people, it gives all paintballers a bad name. Just cause some people dont like gays doesnt mean that all of us do.

So please stop with the insults and rude comments and lets get back to life

ThePatriot
05-23-2002, 03:22 PM
I only said the whole money issue shartley because you would bring it up if i didnt. You would insult my parents as well saying they are dumb and wrong, so i figured, in this world, if you are succesful financially, it is all that really matters because that is what life is all about. The individual has no impact on anything, you are nothing but a speck, on a grain of sand in the beach of the universe. This world is about, live, pay taxes, work, procreate, die, be forgotten within 100 years. Might as well never existed within 500 years, now this isnt true for all situations, theres always people who made huge differences, but the average person doesnt have any impact.

ThePatriot
05-23-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by P8ntballerAK

you said it patriot not me, i just repeated it to get you quite. the truth is if you want an apology from shart, you need to apologize to all christians for saying that they hate gays. I am a christian and my father turned gay, do i hate him? not at all. I took real offense to that and you owe it to all of us. yea you are smart. you have shown that, but can you be wise too? I am happy that you have your own point of views, so do I, but I will not go and tell the world, I use them to my advantage secretly and quitely. This christian thing is like when some rogue paintballers go out on the street and shoot people, it gives all paintballers a bad name. Just cause some people dont like gays doesnt mean that all of us do.

So please stop with the insults and rude comments and lets get back to life

If you look, i apologized saying i was being stereotypical and dumb. You can ask beam about that, he read it. I apologize for offending you, i was on my anti christian rant because i had just learned in school that President Roosevelt was aware of the Holocaust and did nothing about it because of the anti semetic christians in the government. He sat on it for a year.

Jonno06
05-23-2002, 03:25 PM
he already apologized for that comment captain obvious

shartley
05-23-2002, 03:29 PM
ThePatriot
You don’t even make sense. Anyone who has ever read my posts KNOWS that I don’t attack people’s families, their income, or anything else like that. You now saying I would have just shows how irrational you are being.

Jonno06
05-23-2002, 03:32 PM
shartley just uses really big words to raise his self esteem.....

big words dont make you smarter shartley....

P8ntballerAK
05-23-2002, 03:33 PM
sorry I didnt refresh the thread, I was way up on the chain. again I apologize.

Please let this be the last post in this thread

P8ntballerAK
05-23-2002, 03:35 PM
JONNO please dont start, this is not a war but people keep making one .
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

Jonno06
05-23-2002, 03:35 PM
no problem...

i am still amazed by the lenght this thread has reached....even after it was reported....are the mods sleeping or what?!

ThePatriot
05-23-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by shartley
ThePatriot
You don’t even make sense. Anyone who has ever read my posts KNOWS that I don’t attack people’s families, their income, or anything else like that. You now saying I would have just shows how irrational you are being.

Irrational perhaps, but irrationality many many times throughout history and the present, can be a good thing.

Jonno06
[sarcasm]LOOK!,p8ntballerAK is mature!!![end sarcasm]

P8ntballerAK
ok maybe it wasnt clear.....

PLEASE PLEASE STOPSTOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

P8ntballerAK
05-23-2002, 03:38 PM
I never said I was mature, I am a kid in many many ways. but this needs to end!

ThePatriot
05-23-2002, 03:39 PM
Ok Jonno, cut it out man, please, i will keep posting, however i will try and restrain the vulgar portion of my brain that is controlling my actions. Jonno stop please.

Jonno06
05-23-2002, 03:42 PM
ok,i will stop...

but it was fun while it lasted....

P8ntballerAK
05-23-2002, 03:43 PM
Thanks Patriot, again I apologize for not seeing your posts. this is my last post in this thread.

cphilip
05-23-2002, 05:36 PM
And the last word ANYBODY will have. Sorry I didn't see it earlier when it got religeous but better late than never....