PDA

View Full Version : WLIPP winners of the Fighter X giveaway ...

nilloc 93
05-22-2002, 10:21 AM
For all of those who have won Fighter X parts at the WLIPP, we now have a finalized list from AO of who's won and what their preferences are. All the parts have shipped and should be delivered shortly. If anyone has any questions or concerns, email or pm me. Thanks to all who participated and I hope we get to do it again soon,

Nilloc 93

personman
05-22-2002, 10:26 AM
all I have to say is I wish I diddnt have to get this gas thru.. I wanted a drop, bad.

dansim
05-22-2002, 10:32 AM
um stop whinning at least you won something

nilloc 93
05-22-2002, 10:38 AM
No reason why you have to get what you don't want Personman,

I was under the impression that AO asked the winners if they would prefer one part over another. The list we have has those preferences included.
Hmmm... tell you what, as soon as you get the package, send it USPS to the return address with a note explaining the situation and we'll send whichever product you want. Unfortunately, we can't compensate you for the postage, but it shouldn't be more than $3.00 within the continental US.

personman
05-22-2002, 11:07 AM
Wow, you guys are nice..
I dont mean to whine. If its too much trouble, I'll just give the gas thru to my friend.

personman
05-23-2002, 04:22 PM
I got my gas thru, and its sitting unopened next to my comp.. you want me to open it, stick a piece of paper in there explaining, and just send it back?
Do I have to put 3 bucks back in there for the trip back, too?

jah871
05-23-2002, 04:58 PM
hey i never new that fighter x was in ohio? where at are you located in northwest ohio Nilloc??

HoppysMag
05-23-2002, 06:09 PM
you guys have a web site? or pics of products?

personman
05-23-2002, 06:10 PM
http://www.fighterxsports.com
:)

FutureMagOwner
05-23-2002, 06:21 PM
im going to assume that the drop thats 7.0 is 7 inches?
do you happen to have any pics of that on a gun?

personman
05-23-2002, 06:25 PM
7.0 and 3.5 gas thru in nilloc's sig.
yes, its 7 inches.

BOOT
05-24-2002, 01:13 AM
I was one of the guys that won a Drop Forward 5.0 and I'd like to say thanks to Fighter X Sports for their support at WLIPP.

Have a good one....

nilloc 93
05-24-2002, 09:15 AM
Hello all,

First and foremost, I'd like to encourage anyone who has questions about our company or product line to contact me directly at
collin@wincoproducts.com
or through private message. If you just want a look at the parts, feel free to look over our site at http://www.fighterxsports.com

Now then, since I've extended the exchange for Personman, I may as well do the same for all other winners. If you were a winner of the giveaway, simply send us the unopened part with a small letter attached explaining who you are and which part you'd like to swap out. (Please note, this only applies to the Fighter X line of products.)
Our shipping address is:

Fighter X Sports
P.O. Box 2600
Whitehouse, OH 43571 [15 min. west of Toledo, jah871 ;)]

If you need a full address for UPS delivery, let me know. We can't reimburse anyone who ships their package to us, but we will send the replacement part free of charge as soon as it's recieved.

Alrighty then, I hope that answers most of the questions. Thanks again to all who participated.

Peace,

personman
05-24-2002, 10:39 AM
Im sorry, but I'm a little confused. Do I tape the note to the box? I havent opened the shipping box that it came in.
Is there a box inside the box? :p Sorry for making things so hard.

nilloc 93
05-24-2002, 11:00 AM
Not at all,

I guess if you write the note, stick it in an envelope and attach the envelope to the package with packing tape, it should work out all right.