PDA

View Full Version : wheres the on switch?

nellspot
05-22-2002, 03:01 PM
i know this is a dumb question but i have just purchased a sfl emag and cannot figure out how to turn it on. the battery is charged and the switch is on the E. the air is not hooked up, is this the problem? i thought i would get some readings without the air. also, im not sure how to set the ace?

thanks for any help

Potatoboy
05-22-2002, 03:04 PM
There should be a yellow pin sticking out of the right side of the battery, pull that out.

cphilip
05-22-2002, 03:15 PM
....and jsut throw it away. It's the first thing you will lose so go ahead and get it over with. It's kind of a sacrifice to the eMag Gods to do this and after you lose the first one the next one seems to want to stay around. Go ahead and get this part over with now. And go ahead and call AGD and get another one on the way out to you....

:D

Jonno06
05-22-2002, 03:23 PM
i think the ACE has a setting type dealy at the end of the marker??yes,the yellow pin is the "on/off"

I have a question of my own....when gassing up my retro minimag(screw-in tank),how exactly do I do it?(fast,slow,in the middle???)

cphilip
05-22-2002, 03:26 PM
Fast with trigger held back

Jonno06
05-22-2002, 03:32 PM
so even with intelliframe and ReTro valve i hold it back?

how do i screw it in "fast"?
should i get an on/off???

are you sure your SFL has ACE?!

Cha0tic
05-22-2002, 03:35 PM
jonno, just screw it in. you should still hold your trigger back though. an on/off is good, but not necessary.