PDA

View Full Version : gues bout 2 nitro tanks did i get shafted

Ter-Me-Nate
05-22-2002, 11:21 PM
won an auction on ebay for a 68ci 4500psi crossfire nitro tank,, paid then took them 2 months to ship, and the sent me a 68ci 4500 bulldog

is the bulldog as good or should i get my money back or make them do somthing like send me the crossfire if they have them

won the auction for 149.99.....

they sold several, had over 900 psitive feedbacks, then in the last month got banned from neg feedbacks becasue they werent shipping as soon as poeple paid,,i think they auction stuff they hadn't recived from the manufacture yet!!!!

Thordic
05-23-2002, 07:53 AM
I'd ***** for the Crossfire. Crossfire screw-ins (the newer ones at least) are the best reg out there. They totally redesigned their reg about a year ago, and theyve gone from an "ehhh" to a "wow" in that time. If you can afford to wait for shippin back and forth, get the crossfire :)

Polishpickles451
05-26-2002, 09:15 PM
did you get your tank from a guy under the name pbgear??? Cause i got a 'Crossfire 88 4500'. It took them two months and i got something that looked like a crossfire reg on an ACI bottle. IT turned out, that it's a nitro duck bottle, and the reg is a crossfire made of brass with only chrome plating to make it look stainless. Never buying from ebay again.
It works great though.

Jonno06
05-26-2002, 09:21 PM
the bulldogs are better....you can totally take apart the whole reg system on it...i would love one...they are so light also...

chw32587
05-26-2002, 10:03 PM
yhe im with jonno.. i like the bulldogs

Boothhead
05-26-2002, 10:33 PM
I won an auction on ebay for a 45ci 4500psi crossfire tank. From the user pbgear_ebay@yahoo.com. The auction ended April 15th, they received my money, about 1.5-2 weeks later in the form of a money order. It took many emails atleast 5 to get a response out of them. They claim they sent it USPS, on May 12th. I live in Canada so I couldn't get a confromation number.

I have seen the the name Steve Jones, Kim, and Pamela during this whole endever.

I have recieve emails from pbgear_ebay@yahoo.com, and pamela-ebay@bestwheels4less.com.

I have been tryin to track down the company that they were selling these products under, Alternative Sports in Fullerton California, but ofcourse no such luck.

I need this tank, I'm gonna be running a mag with a ReTro and a warp soon and I need a tank that can keep up.

Fred
05-26-2002, 10:54 PM
You can get a UPS tracking number to Canada... i did a trade this winter to a guy in canada (i'm in michigan) and I got a tracking number for both my gun going there, and his coming to me.

this is why i avoid ebay companies if I can... I&I sports is a real pain... i won't deal with them again if i can help it.

Boothhead
05-26-2002, 11:05 PM
USPS, United States Postal Service
Not, UPS, United Parcel Service

Boothhead
05-27-2002, 03:57 PM
I got my tank today, it's not the crossfire I orderd though. It is an ACI Bulldog. What should I do???

PaInTbAlLeR476
05-27-2002, 04:11 PM
the crossfire is a great tank if thats what you bid on thats what you should get...not some cheap impitation. The bulldogs(1 and 2) are sorry excuses for nitrogen tanks i have heard from numerus people that all they do is leak. Thats why the reg is rebuildable... Because there are so many problems w/ em that they need to be able to be fixed somewhat fast w/o having to send em to the companys again so they can fix em...

Boothhead
05-27-2002, 04:16 PM
How is the recharge rate like on the Bulldogs???
Is it substantially lower than that off the crossfire???
What kind of tanks are they comparable to???

Ter-Me-Nate
05-27-2002, 05:12 PM
yes exactly, i got it from .....pb gear.... i think we should do somthing about this, if we all do it togeather we might can get somthing out of it
took me 2 months to get it,,,

i thought since they dont like respond to emails , at the next chat party we should send them some emails, about 2000, with somthing in the subject letting them know there screwed people and that ,we are gonna make sure they dont do it again,,,

think tom would let us do it at the next party

mine is a aci tank with a bulldog reg

and they send fake tracking numbers,, im gonna see if ups can get me the real one

RT_Luver
05-27-2002, 08:33 PM
I dont know. I've heard that bulldogs are pretty good, but dont knowanything bout crossfire

Blazingace
05-27-2002, 08:41 PM
Alternativesports4less?????? If it is them I had the same problem. I bought 4 20 oz co2s got the first two in about a month and they tried to blame me that the payment for the second 2 didn't arrive. About 20 e-mails latter they said they recived my money and sent the tanks. It was pretty touch and go there for awhile. I think I will buy my high dollar items retail or from Modified Paintball. Not worth the trouble to worry about several hundred dollars and no items.

Ter-Me-Nate
05-27-2002, 09:59 PM
i think i found out they are now selling under a new ebay name

paintballandbeyond

let me make sure first

so dont bid on anything from them

and i will be reporting them to ebay if i find out its them i recommend everybody else do the same

the clue is in there email address,, they sell bycycle products as well and there contact email address is

yourbikesource at yahoo.com

athomas
05-27-2002, 10:15 PM
I have seen a couple of the Bulldog tanks break threads in the ASA adapter. They aren't stainless steel and therefore aren't as strong.

Ter-Me-Nate
05-29-2002, 10:41 AM
well i found out , they are selling by the name of

paintballandbeyond,

on ebay
i emailed them with a diff email add. and they replied with the email they had used before for the auction we got screwed on,, my god they are stupid, and i will be reporting them to ebay

please dont buy from them