PDA

View Full Version : Superbolts...

dre1919
05-23-2002, 01:11 PM
Forgive me for being out of the loop entirely, but what exactly is the deal with the Superbolt? I heard this and that...one source is like "It rocks" and the next is like "It doesn't work". So, is it worth the purchase or is on par with the venturi's of the world?

shartley
05-23-2002, 01:44 PM
I don’t think they are even being sold any more, so I would not worry too much about it. Those that worked, worked great…. But the problem is there were far too many that DIDN’T. In short, all the praise in the world from owners that loved the bolt mean nothing for all those who’s bolts broke.

I suggest you do a simple search here using the word “Superbolt” and read all the reports yourself. I am not trying to be rude, but there has been FAR too much information posted here on AO to get into it all again.

dre1919
05-23-2002, 01:53 PM
For the advice. I hadn't realized there was so much info discussed here about them...haven't been in the forums very long. 'preciate it.

shartley
05-23-2002, 01:55 PM
No problem... when you do your search you will see exactly what I am talking about and say "Holy Cow!" LOL

Oh.. and Welcome to AO if I have not already said so. :)

dre1919
05-23-2002, 02:21 PM
:D Hell yeah. Sounds like the Lvl 10 is the better thing to wait for at this point.