PDA

View Full Version : Need help with cocker trigger trame.

V-Viper
05-23-2002, 04:16 PM
I just got my new trigger frame, its a DYE swinging single trigger, and i need hlelp installing it. I manged to take out the old frome out. But I believe i need to take out the "things" inside of the old frame and install it in the new one. I ran into a problem, I can not remove it because the safty wont come out, any ideas of how to remove it? thx. Any tips would be great also.

V-Viper
05-23-2002, 04:40 PM
Im about to break this barban frame apart to get the pieces out if i dont find out soon:D

paint magnet
05-23-2002, 05:17 PM
You might want to try this site for future reference:
http://wwww.thecog.bizland.com (It's the Autococker owner's group)

InfinatyBPS
05-23-2002, 10:05 PM
Ok first of all you need to take off that little brass clip thing thats around the safty that looks like a C or e. Get something that is close to the size and shape of a dentist pick thingy and put it in the gap between the safty and the clip and pull it off but remember to put ur hand in the direction ur pulling it off or it might fly off and u will lose it then u can just slide out the safty, and all u need to put in the new frame is the sear(the thing stickign out of the top of the frame) and im not sure but mabe the springs too...

i-luv-my-rt
05-23-2002, 10:30 PM
Also if you get that done you need to reverse the hoses on your 3-way. PM me if you need more info.

V-Viper
05-24-2002, 02:19 PM
Ok thx got the saftly out, now how do you remove and place in the sear, along with those springs, thx.