PDA

View Full Version : Pump Conversion

willboy_2
05-24-2002, 11:33 AM
:confused:

I recently Purchased an incomplete pump kit from Airgun and it has not yet arrived. The lady from whom i purchsed it told me that it was missing two parts. I would like to know what these parts are. Will I be able purchase them elsewhere? Will there be an instalation manual? Can I find info on the web? Please help me.

Vegeta
05-26-2002, 09:32 AM
This is not a Deep Blue topic and will get better response in the Main Forum. Deep Blue is specifically for technical aspects of paintball, i.e. Physics, feed systems, new ideas... etc. Where to find parts for your pump kit has no purpose in this Forum.

I am sure a Mod will move this to the main forum where you might get better responses. If not, delete this thread and post a new one there.

Dragoon
05-26-2002, 10:43 AM
It's missing the pump rod and the body rail with a slot cut for the rod to fit in. As for finding them, it's tough. I've been looking for both for over a year without much success. If you find either let me know. Especially if you can get more than one. I'm lookin for 2 of each.

Douglas

willboy_2
05-26-2002, 11:51 AM
Hey vegeta, go to the attic section on the store and they have and older high rise powerfeed body. It has an extension on it with a slot for the rod. It is 50.00. Hope this helps

willboy_2
05-26-2002, 11:54 AM
Hey Dragoon, go to the attic section on the store and they have and older high rise powerfeed body. It has an extension on it with a slot for the rod. It is 50.00. Hope this helps

Ps.....Vegeta, I am not asking solely where to purchase the parts but which ones hey are and how they function. Thank You.....WillBoy2nd