PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!! I have my gun apart right now and i need some help

UpInArms
05-24-2002, 06:33 PM
OK
on tuesday. I was cleaning my gun. I blew air thru the inlet to see if there was any dirt in it. Obviously I wasnt thinking because this blew the regulator pin off. Well to make a long story short, I got a new pin and spring. Wehn i put the in the gun wont work for crap. it is leaking and has a bad bolt stick. I was wondering if I did something wrong or if there was something else I needed o do. OHH ya I have a spacer kit. I had a .225 in it before I put the new pin in. and I tried everything from a .115-.135 and everything just made it worse. I need help like now
Thanx
Doug

FrAuStY
05-24-2002, 06:36 PM
By Regulator pin.. do you mean.. the on/off pin? The sliver pin about 3/4" long that goes in the bottom of the valve assembly? Are you sure you got the right replacement pin? If its too long or too short it may cause these problems.. I don't know about the leak. Also.. with the bolt stick. Try pushing a battle swab ot the sharp end of a wooden spoon against the bolt as you air it up. Maybe even try holding down the trigger gassing it up. If you've tried all those spacers and still no go.. I'm stumped..

UpInArms
05-24-2002, 06:40 PM
it wasnt that pin. it is the pin that is in the regulator, the one with the spring attached to it...
I will go try the spoon thing but Im not sure it will work.
Any more help????
Thanx
Doug

BlackVCG
05-24-2002, 09:07 PM
Check the Classic Valve diagram in the Technical section on www.airgun.com. It will show how all the parts go together. Make sure you have everything in right and then try again. It should work fine. Hold the trigger before you gas up the gun.