PDA

View Full Version : hows this setup sound?

RT_Luver
05-24-2002, 08:15 PM
OK, I know, I know, I know. I've asked this about 5 times now, BUT i'm about to order a couple things for it and i wanna make sure its kewl and all. Ok the setup is

Red C&C extreme E-mag
AGD 68 3000 Flatline tank
AGD flatline dove tail mount
black shocktech full length dropforward
AGD smoke warp feed
red 12v revy w/ JMJ vortex impeller and WAS 12v turbo revy board

I was also give consideration to a couple changes, what do you think

red freak tip
red warp

what do ya'll think. as you can see, i'm goin for the red and black coloring scheme. any input will be greatly appreciated

HoppysMag
05-24-2002, 08:17 PM
o so you did decide to go with the red and black scheme... sounds awsome...id say get a black back an a red all american tip

Xen
05-24-2002, 08:20 PM
well I got to hold a extreme today at AGD and it was LIGHT :)

didn't get to fire it tho, it was going to the AGD booth I think.

Only suggestion is the 88/4500 flatline, they are the length of a 68 but fatter. they look nice, thats the only thing.

you will put a lot of paint in that awesome mag and you will need all the air you can get

RT_Luver
05-24-2002, 08:54 PM
anyone else?

I <3 MAGS
05-24-2002, 08:58 PM
It looks like your ready to throw down some serious cash for this new setup so why go with the 68/3000? If you can I would deffenitly go with the 4500 flatline. If not then wait to save up the extra cash. You will feel better about it in the long run. Other than that, I am VERY jealous.

RT_Luver
05-24-2002, 09:12 PM
yea, my dad knows A LOT of peole around here (he's an insurance broker and does almost every companies insurance in the tri-cities) so he was sayin he could probably get me a job although I'm only 15(well almost:D ) and he could probab;y get me a good paying one so I will have some money to spend THANKFULLY for once. bout the 4500, its like another 90 dollars between that and the 3000. I would like it but I'm spending enuf s is and everything that 90 dollars is actually quiet a bit,lol. If I canmange it I'll probably get one but I dont know. I'm also not a very big fan of that pewter color they have. any chance of being able to get that annodized?:rolleyes:

I <3 MAGS
05-24-2002, 09:35 PM
Even if you don't like the color, you will be kicking yourself in the @$$ later. Trust me. I just sold my flat line 68/3000 to buy an 88/4500 PMI. HEHE!! Thats a crap load more paint to be shooting. YAYAYAYA!!!

No seriously, get what you will be happy with. If you carry more than 600 rounds (give or take 50) on to the field be prepared to be let down with 3000 psi. It also depends on what position you play or what type of playing you do. Just don't buy something that within a short amount of time you will be regretting your decision.

RT_Luver
05-24-2002, 09:46 PM
tru tru...you know about how much gas an e-mag uses on every ball shot? I usually carry about 200 rounds in my hopper(plus a full warp) and 3 150 round tubes(I can carry up to 5, but then its gets really heavy by the middle of the day) and if I shoot that much a game, unless I'm in a tourny that supplies you with all the paint you need, I'll be leaving really quickly because paint is expensive here. 75 buks for 2000 rounds:eek:

RT_Luver
05-24-2002, 09:52 PM
OH, and at our field I usually get all day air, which means we get as many tank fills as we want. so if I'm filling in between each game I'm fine. it only takes about 20 secs to fill up and we get about 5 minutes after each game. and if their gettin close to startin another game, the fill station isn't but 10 feet from the field so it's not like I can't run and get there. and I used to shoot about 750 balls every game w/ my RT PRO and all I used was a 3000. I guess what I'm sayin is I'll be fine with a 3000. and if not, in about 3 months there will be a partially used 68 3000 flatline for sale in these forums

RT_Luver
05-24-2002, 09:54 PM
lol, I just can't remember everything i want to say at the same time. ok the LAST thing i THINK i'm gunna say right now is that I'm a front player and get the flag most the time so actually my team mates sometimes shoot more then I do, and sometimes I shoot more then they do. i guess it just depends on the game status and all. all I ot o say is that A LOT of paint is gunna be flyin at my field once I get this, rather I have someone in my sites or not:D

paintbattler
05-24-2002, 10:31 PM
get the first one...