PDA

View Full Version : Help me install my safety pin...

Zen
05-24-2002, 08:47 PM
This may sound kinda dumb, but how do install my safety pin for my automag? I have the stock trigger frame and my safety pin is somehow not attached to it. Any help would be appreciated Thanks.

I'll post pics to clarify if people dont already get it.

Zen
05-24-2002, 08:52 PM
http://home.san.rr.com/scandal/pin.JPG

This is the safety pin ya?

Zen
05-24-2002, 08:56 PM
http://home.san.rr.com/scandal/hole.JPG

And this is the whole it goes in. As you can see, there is a small part of the trigger that is in the hole.

PLZ help

Zen
05-26-2002, 10:19 AM
Can someone please help me or tell me if what im holding is NOT a safety pin? Please?

Blazingace
05-26-2002, 08:53 PM
Never took my pin out, but that looks like a safety pin. I did try to pull it out once. You have to take the grip frame off the gun. In the top there is a very small set screw, or there should be. If that set screw is missing then that might be the reason it fell out. Under that set screw is a small spring. That is as far as I got. I believe that once the spring tension is gone you should be able to pull the safety out by moving the trigger out of the way. You can try that. Hope it works out for you.

BlackVCG
05-27-2002, 01:07 AM
You need to remove the trigger by knocking out the pin that holds it in and then you can insert the safety. You also need a small ball bearing, spring and set screw that go in the hole on the top side of the frame that is drilled into the hole that the safety goes into. Make sure to put the red side of the safety on the left side of the frame. Left side as if you were looking at the gun when you are shooting it.

Zen
05-27-2002, 10:08 AM
Where can i get this screw/ballbearing/spring set? I seem to be missing it. Would AGD be willing to send me one?

BlackVCG
05-27-2002, 11:37 AM
Yes, they have a safety assembly which includes everything needed for the safety. You can also just get the safety spring, ball bearing and set screw. You just need to call them.