PDA

View Full Version : New mag owner and video ...

PV=nRT
05-24-2002, 08:50 PM
Hello everyone! I'm glad to announce I've ordered my first gun, an automag 68 classic! I can't wait to get it. I tried out all the guns I've been looking at in a game before buying and I concluded the mag to be my first gun! Also, my cousin also has a mag, and we watched the video, it's pretty cool, a little outdated though, if you know what I mean ;) ! Maybe with the release of the level 10 mod, Tom Kaye, you can make an updated video, with crisper quality, and also some live fire demonstrations?! That would really rock.

RT_Luver
05-24-2002, 08:53 PM
Great idea. I know at the seminar thing that Tom is having, he's goin over the the lvl 10 mods. what would be great is a new video for the ppl that can't make it to that

Blazingace
05-24-2002, 08:58 PM
Welcome to the club. I would like to invi.....hey wait what is that?????? You brought your sanity with you in here?!?!?!? What are you crazy or something?:confused: But anyway welcome aboard. A new video would really be very killer. With a Warper, Retromini as the star marker.

oldsoldier
05-24-2002, 09:53 PM
yes...welcome
and no, no new vid! It is now a classic among us...we all play "find the diet coke" You think this one's good...wait till you see mr. hands!

PV=nRT
05-24-2002, 10:12 PM
speaking of things that are cool, if it would be possible, it would be nice to have a wireless intellifeed system! but i dunno how small you can get parts like that, anyone have ideas?