PDA

View Full Version : Got my level 10 e-mag today, my review... :)

Brian68mag
05-25-2002, 12:49 AM
I talked with a nice person a few days ago and she said that the gun was being shipped the next day or the day afgter that, i believe this was on this tuesday that i made the call. I expected it to be shipped ups ground and i thought it would get here next week around wednesday. Well to my suprise it was sent 2nd day air and arrived unscathed here today!
I had a few friends over and more people came to see it after i called one of my friends. We watched the video and then went to the local shop to get air, we shot off whole tank(90-4500) and then got another fill.
We then put some paint through it and all i can say is, wow.
one time i outshot my hopper and chopped a ball, then i turned it down to 12 bps and had no other probs with 800 unfresh kick'n paint.
The trigger is amazing(i wish there was a better word to describe it), FAST but crisp and you know its a trigger lol, both modes are sweet, and i wouldnt mind playing in eatheir of them. WOW is all i can say.
VERY accurate with the stock barrel, this thing shoots darts. Outshot my 68 with j&j badly. I've shot 2 of my friends timmies and 2 of there matrix's and only one of those matrix's has anything on this guns accuracy. Other things i was pleased with was the size, i thought it would be bigger... the battery makes for a very good foregrip. I threw a kdzone from my other mag on it and it played VERY tight. The gun is simple like all other mags. Consistant as HELL. The Led is simple and gets the job done. The grip is a little more vertical which eliminates tweaked rists, great design agd!
I'll probably be playing this sunday and monday so ill post more then.
This gun was everything plus more then i expected, speed, accuracy,durability, simplicity, and the best trigger in the world :) Best thing though was the price tag -0-. It doesnt get any better then that for the most high performance gun in the world in my mind now :)
AGD for life :) Pics up as soon as i can get my hands on a digital camera!

Ps. Now i have 3 friends who want mags, ones buying an Rtpro, ones getting a normal 68 and ones getting an E-mag!!

Thanks tom / AGD

chw32587
05-25-2002, 01:12 AM
Thats sweet man...I WISH I HAD THE MONEY TO BUY ONE.. congrats tho man

Blennidae
05-25-2002, 01:28 AM
Free Emags are nice, but I don't think yours is level 10. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been released to the public yet.

BlackVCG
05-25-2002, 01:34 AM
I hate to bust your bubble or ruin your fun, but unless Tom made a last minute change, the E-Mag does NOT have the level 10 updates. The E-Mag given away was suppose to be just a regular E-Mag. Again, I'm not sure if Tom changed something at the last minute, but I'm rather certain that it doesn't have the upgrades.

Havoc_online
05-25-2002, 04:45 AM
hee, that goes to show you any mag is a good mag

Brian68mag
05-25-2002, 09:55 AM
Well at the wlipp he said it was a level 10 they were giving away...
honestly i dont care even if it isnt, its SOOO sweet

Bonx0007
05-25-2002, 10:01 AM
what does your bolt look like? if it has a rounded brass edge on it then it might be Lvl 10. oops.;)

shartley
05-25-2002, 10:23 AM
Well, according to Tom himself, he won an E-mag… not a Level 10 E-Mag. I have no idea how he got that idea, but here is what Tom posted (followed by direct link):

Prize List for WLIPP

Here it is, I might be missing some I lost my emails.

* Emag from AGD!

* Multiple Warp Feeds from AGD

* Personally signed 18x12 pictures of Amy.

* 5 man entry to any of the WPF tourneys courtesy of Wolfhill Paintball.

* 5 man entry to the International Amateur Open courtesy of Team Effort Events

* FighterXSports.com has provided
2- 3.5" gas thru grips
2- 4.5" gas thru grips
2- 7.0" drop forwards
2- 5.0" drop forwards

* 10 SPPLAT memberships from JJ Brookshire

* Cynthia Cook at Adventure Games New Hampshire has donated
3 - Bronze Field Memberships worth $100 each
3 - Silver Field Memberships worth $150 each
6 - Gold Field Memberships worth $200 each

* 2 Free Vapor Modifications from Sam at Vaporworks.com

* 30 subscriptions to Paitball2Xtremes magazine thanks John Amodea

* 3 Ron Stern Art T-shirts

Thanks to all the sponsors of the

Worlds Largest Internet Paintball Party!!!
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35397
Hope that helps clear up any confusion. If Tom sent what he posted the prizes were, Brian did NOT get a Level 10… I am still wondering how he ever got that impression. If he DID get a Level 10, it clearly was an afterthought and contratz on getting it… but I don’t think he did.

But that (as was already stated by another member) shows that even the standard E-Mag is one “bad” Marker. ;)

BlackVCG
05-25-2002, 10:27 AM
Okay, I found out the real deal. The gun does NOT have the level 10 upgrades. There must have been a confusion somewhere along the lines because it never was intended to be and never got changed to a Level 10 E-Mag. The whole level 10 config doesn't exist outside of AGD.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

Brian68mag
05-25-2002, 10:33 AM
oh well, i could care less lol, it was free and its still amazing!

RT_Luver
05-25-2002, 10:33 AM
man, i wish I coulda gotten an e-mag for free. lvl 10 or not

Paintballer86
05-25-2002, 12:37 PM
Yes, the e-mag is very sweet. :D

paintbattler
05-25-2002, 02:41 PM
man. ur lucky as crap

Bonx0007
05-25-2002, 02:50 PM
How lucky is crap exactly?:p

paintbattler
05-25-2002, 02:55 PM
lol not too lucky, they get flushed

Jonno06
05-25-2002, 03:52 PM
lol

black,do you know if AGD still has the Emag Conversions???

how much would it be if i had a minimag with retro?

thanx