PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Factor Feedback

Pages : [1] 2 3

HungSolo
04-09-2002, 11:31 PM
Just bought a RT valve and a body rail from him. He gave me a good deal and was quick with the communication. He even threw in some extra stuff and knocked off some cash cause I drove out to meet him. Good trader. He has a ton of stuff, ask him if you need anything, he's probably got it or knows someone who does.

Blazingace
04-12-2002, 12:01 PM
Bought a Superbolt from the Rouge. An A number 1 guy to deal with. Got it in no time. Thanks

Sgt. York
04-14-2002, 04:46 PM
Just sold a valve to Rogue Factor. Fast payment, good comunication, as well. Good doing bussiness with him.

Wang
04-14-2002, 06:25 PM
sold a bolt to Rogue..extremely fast payement, friendly, and easy to deal with.

Yama
04-15-2002, 08:40 PM
he is fast and easy, and always gets back to you on what you want, just to make sure he doesnt screw the order up. and he does a good packing job too:cool:

Cliffio
04-16-2002, 12:07 PM
yes Shawn is a great guy!!!

he saw that i was in dire need of a cocker SS back and said that he would sell his to me, because he was waiting on the mag bodies that take em, anyways he didnt want to sell it but since i needed one he was going to sell it to me, well anyways turns out i found another one, but the fact that he would give up is VERY HARD TO FIND SS cocker back to someone that needed one is great!

we need everyone here to be like shawn, GREAT GUY!!!

Cliff

Cliffio
04-16-2002, 12:08 PM
yes Shawn is a great guy!!!

he saw that i was in dire need of a cocker SS back and said that he would sell his to me, because he was waiting on the mag bodies that take em, anyways he didnt want to sell it but since i needed one he was going to sell it to me, well anyways turns out i found another one, but the fact that he would give up is VERY HARD TO FIND SS cocker back to someone that needed one is great!

we need everyone here to be like shawn, GREAT GUY!!!

Cliff

cphilip
04-17-2002, 06:19 AM
Good guy to deal with. Communicates real well and ships fast. I recommend him highly.

MiniMAGster
04-20-2002, 12:27 AM
Roguefactor was a pleasure to do business with and a really nice guy. i plan to do business again with him in the future..
thanks a lot rogue!

dropkick1
04-22-2002, 09:43 AM
i bought a z-grip and a sp progressive oof of him for my brother, great communication, awesome guy.

ken

RoadDawg
04-22-2002, 06:35 PM
Awesome guy. Bought a 12v Revvy and he even took the thing apart to show me that the internals were great. Will definatly deal with him again.

Nick

dropkick1
04-26-2002, 11:28 PM
did a little trading with him, and he is the best communication, called me and we set everything up and shipped fast, wonderful transaction.

ken

spazzed
04-27-2002, 12:32 AM
I recently bought a barrel from him. Great communication, good prices, Quick shipping. Highly Reccommended!!

oldsoldier
04-29-2002, 11:33 AM
Just got a foregrip from him...exactly what i was looking for! awesome tradeer, highly recommended.

zbody
04-30-2002, 09:33 AM
I just bought a z-grip from rogue factor and it was exactly as described and well shipped. I would highly reccomend him to anyone.

Bonx0007
05-02-2002, 03:22 PM
****RogueFactor****

Greatest Trader that I have dealt with. Extremely patient and does way more then asked. This guy traveled 35 extra miles to come see me and deliver it to my door free of charge. He said it was nothing. UPS cant give you that kind of delivery. We honestly finished our deal over the internet and he drove the item over to me the same afternoon. Quickest deal I have ever done. Since this deal I have only used RogueFactor for all my paintball needs. He has a huge inventory that is priced at extremely fair prices. I am currently purchasing an Emag from him at a ridiculasly low price and I plan on buying tanks and many other items through him as soon as I get the cash. Once again you cannot go wrong trading with RogueFactor. Trade with confidence!!!!

Seksi
05-02-2002, 08:33 PM
hmm if that is so how can we get intouch with him and see what he has in stock to ship out:)

Bonx0007
05-02-2002, 09:21 PM
Pm or email him

His e-mail is RogueFactor@aol.com

MagDog68
05-03-2002, 11:15 AM
Got my E-Mag cheap and quick...he held up our original deal even after Higher offers were posted. Stand-up guy!!!

~Fred

Wheelman
05-03-2002, 01:59 PM
Bought a ReTro for him, gave me a great price and fast shipping with great comunication, Excelent Trader!

UpInArms
05-06-2002, 10:36 PM
Very good trader. The p/f plug was not the right one and he is sending another one. One hell of a guy
Doug

bluemag
05-13-2002, 12:30 PM
Yes a great trader. this guy just straight up traded my smoke warpfeed shells for clear ones. I found out he had a freak back for my Impulse and held up trading for a few days so I could get the money for it and he waited. The whole deal went great and I recommend doing any kind of buisness with this guy. I will do buisness with him agian at any time. THANKS RogueFactor

alf
05-14-2002, 09:50 PM
got a freak tip from roguefactor...

came in excellent condition, he shipped it promptly...kept in touch over email...

good trader...highest recommendations

-alf

PsychoMag
05-16-2002, 11:45 AM
Awesome trader! He was very quick to relpy to my pm's. We had the details worked out quickly, and payment was just as quick.

ScoobYSnax
05-16-2002, 12:08 PM
Great Trader! I have talked to RogueFactor for about a month over a barrel. He kept it for me for a long long time. I finally got it today, and all I can say is wow! The thing is in unbelievable condition (could practically pass as new). It was shipped fast and the communication was excellent. A+++ trader!

Hannibal
05-16-2002, 04:47 PM
bought a Drop ZOne from him, and i am extremely happy with it, the whole transaction took about 5 days and we live on opposite sides of the country, very good trader, and wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again.

Eric:D

tolatool
05-17-2002, 02:27 PM
Great guy to deal with. helpfull, freindly. very, very reasonalbe prices too. i will recommend him for any mag part. i hope to do buisness with him again......

eskimo
05-17-2002, 02:36 PM
Great trader, very fast shipping with confirmation, kept in touch with e-mail.

Bonx0007
05-18-2002, 01:18 PM
Great Trader

I just bought my EMAG off of him for an extremely fair price and it works great. He even sent it into AGD to make sure it was working perfectly at no cost to me. RogueFactor is a trader that is more concerned with giving you quality equipment rather than money!:eek: Very good communication. Every time I shot him a e-mail he got back within 15minutes. This guy knows how to do business. I have done several dealings with him and he is great. I have not had one problem with him yet. Thank you RogueFactor! when ever I think of buying any equipment RogueFactors name comes to mind. He has quite a reputation. :D Now I am going to mow down some people with my new EMAG!:D

omni
05-21-2002, 03:22 AM
Good Trader!!!

Got back to me ASAP, fast with E-mails. Sent item to Canada which some people wont do for some unknown reason. Was kind enough to send it out airmail for me and he's on the other side of North America :P

Item is on its way, but I don't doubt him because the good service and all the good user feedback.

athomas
05-22-2002, 01:15 AM
I just received a retro valve from him. An excellent communicator and the item was sent quickly and was exactly as pictured and described.

I highly recommend this person if you need to make a purchase or trade on-line.

Thanks

Andy

RoadDawg
05-24-2002, 12:36 AM
Just like the title subject says. This guy is the man. I just picked up a mini body, sp venturi barrel, plug, sear, and classic valve for a hell of a price. Thanx once again Rogue and to anyone interested in dealing with him I have to give him a 10 out of 10.

Nick

Schnitzel
05-24-2002, 12:38 AM
he's sending me a gadget grip soon....way cool guy.

lloyd_kinky
05-25-2002, 11:16 AM
I just got a drop forward from RogueFactor. It was in great condotion, as he said, quick delivery, and he kept in touch over e-mail. Super cool guy to deal with. I give him 11 or 12 out of 10.

MrMag
05-25-2002, 01:38 PM
ok, he is my hero!!! i bought a retro valve, 12v revvy, and a kapp dz all in great condition. rogue factor rulez!

Schnitzel
05-29-2002, 05:07 PM
this man is awesome. i ordered a S/P Gadget Grip from him, he sent it priority mail ASAP. he even bought $50 insurance and a tracking #. AND, since we live in such close proximity, he even threw in a black barrel condom at no extra charge. man, you rock.

Blennidae
05-31-2002, 02:53 PM
As always, fast, friendly communication. Item in great shape, exactly as described. Shipped fast and well packaged.

06-06-2002, 08:08 PM
within 2 days of him receiving my money order, I had my new Venturi barrel sitting at my house, waiting for me to open it. When I opened the package, I was amazed at how good the barrel looked (both inside and out) I must say I'm very pleased with RogueFactor and will be getting more stuff from him the the future :D Keep up the good work Rogue and looking foward to buying more stuff from you.

Jack_Dubious
06-09-2002, 12:24 AM
I just met Rogue Factor on friday. He had a retro valve I was looking for and he lived not too far away. All I can say is he was incredibly cool and dealing with him was great! WAY!!! more friendly than any store you will walk into, and I bet he has more items than the average store. :) Seriously, ask him about something you need and there is a very good chance he has it. Im gonna start building a new mag now, since i have a good place to get parts.

RogueFactor goes above and beyond most traders (and businesses) Ive come across. Definate A++++

JDub

yellowducky
06-13-2002, 04:33 PM
What a guy! I bought an All American barrel from him. He's very polite and trustworthy! Fast service too.

Marek
06-13-2002, 10:12 PM
Just bought a 12 Dye Alum. Barrel from Rogue. He was very professional, courteous and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Thanks again.....

Patron God of Pirates
06-14-2002, 11:26 AM
Excellent response time. Made the deal very quickly, but he was thorough. Arrived exactly as pictured and described. Very fair prices.

I highly recommend Rouge Factor to anyone looking to deal on these forums.

Thelar
06-17-2002, 03:24 PM
RougeFactor - is a great person to deal with. He purchased a RT Pro body rail and warp from me. He sent payment promptly. He is a real good communicator. I would incourage folks to deal with RougeFactor, you won't be disappointed. RougeFactor I look forward to trading with you again.

Thanks, Larry

TheTramp
06-19-2002, 06:48 PM
Four days (that includes a Sunday) after he got my MO and my new Dye SS barrel was waiting when I got home from work. He gave me a great deal on a barrel in perfect condition and answered all my e-mails promptly. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Perhaps he has more of those E-Mags everyone seems to be getting from him. ;)

Kai
06-20-2002, 05:39 PM
I ordered a black p/f h/l body from him. He let me know that there was a scratch, and when I got it, it was hardly noticeable! I will deffinately trade with him again in the future.

anonymous
06-24-2002, 07:10 PM
RogueFactor is a great trader. I bought a warp from him and he upgraded the shipping to 2-3 day shipping at no extra charge and also bought me some insurance on it. Talk to him if your ever interested in buying stuff

Polishpickles451
06-29-2002, 09:49 PM
Roguefactor is one of the best traders i have dealt with. Not only is he VERY fast, he will ask, he will tell you everything you need to know and always include a pic from every angle. And not only will you get what you want, he has a insane stockpile of everything you can imagine. He has dozens of guns, parts, and a flock of tanks.
i was amazed with all the prices.
Got a sweet deal on a flatline and body rail from him, and will do bussiness in the future.

Thumbs up for Roguefactor! :)

he says i break kneecaps :eek:

Polishpickles451
06-29-2002, 09:51 PM
Roguefactor is one of the best traders i have dealt with. Not only is he VERY fast, he will ask, he will tell you everything you need to know and always include a pic from every angle. And not only will you get what you want, he has a insane stockpile of everything you can imagine. He has dozens of guns, parts, and a flock of tanks.
i was amazed with all the prices.
Got a sweet deal on a flatline and body rail from him, and will do bussiness in the future.

Thumbs up for Roguefactor!

he says i break kneecaps :eek:

Aranarth
07-05-2002, 01:37 AM
Just finished a deal with roguefactor. Would recommend to anyone. Very helpful, and easy to deal with.
-AranarthX

07-05-2002, 11:26 PM
just want to thank RogueFactro AGAIN! just got my black minimag body, sear, bodyrail, and some screws to put together a whole new mag so i now have 2 mags :) like always the package got here quickly, could have been 1 day earlier but they dont ship on the 4th of july, oh well, still got here fast and everything was fine. thanks again RogueFactor

Schnitzel
07-07-2002, 12:26 AM
dude, this guy is AWESOME! If you guys ever have the chance to meet him in person, be prepared to talk up a storm!:D what an excellent dealer! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

KUDOS TO YOU!!!!!!

Aranarth
07-07-2002, 12:36 AM
Well, I already have a post saying how this guy rocks, but now that I see this huge conglomeration of praise, I'll add mine also. He rocks. Nuff said.
-AranarthX

PezKing
07-15-2002, 06:22 PM
RogueFactor gave me a great trade for my pf automag freak back for his vert back cuz i baught the wrong 1 to begin w/. great guy, insisted that he send pics of his barrel and sent his out imediately after he recieved mine.

PbKiCkSaSs6
07-17-2002, 04:42 PM
Bought a crap load of stuff from him for a hecka good deal, even after he got my money he threw in some extras. He sent priority so I got it really fast! Spent $190 buying from him and probably will buy from again(when I get money ;))

All in All A++++++++++++. He is a very good person to deal with, Held my order for 2 weeks so I could get money!

dansim
07-18-2002, 07:01 PM
A+++ guyawsome guy

Gegner
07-20-2002, 11:59 PM
I've met with Shawn (RogueFactor) twice now. A really great human being, and a great personality to boot!

We've purchased most of what I needed to assemble a new L-10 'mag from him. Met once half way for both of us, and he just surprised the heck out of Schnitzel and I by showing up at the door with Schnitzel's new RetroValve and my new gadget grip. Totally cool to stop by like that Shawn.
(He refused my offer for gas money too!)

Highest marks for an honest, caring, fair, technical and all around great trader. He's got my business forever. (or as long as he decides to continue!) ;)

Blue Ribbon all the way, Bub - 5 stars. :D

Schnitzel
07-21-2002, 02:10 AM
shawn is awesome, outstanding, magnificent, remarkable, awe-inspiring, tremendous.....i could go on forever. amazing intellect about the whole sport of paintball, and has a tool-box that'll knock the socks off Bob Vila!

I anybody ever has the chance to meet him, don't pass it up...it'll brighten your day!

A+++++

Zenwood
07-22-2002, 12:06 AM
Just bought a body rail from RogueFactor. Supplied pics of the item, great communication, fast delivery. Very cool.

SIGSays
07-24-2002, 06:54 PM
i said hold the minimag body for 4 days.... but he didn't give me 4 days ... he gave me like 10 days.... i got the money and sent it to him and he sent it to me fast.... the packaging was great! i had a good laugh... the way he packs is the way to go!! latest sending fashion!! well i love the body and because of him my mag is finally finished.. and i know i can rest at night.... he even took the time to answer my annoying questions.... he answered everyone , being polite and never told me to stop being stupid....

i'll definatley buy from him again..... we'll talk on aim you know where i am..

T_Type
07-28-2002, 10:41 AM
Excellent seller, great product and good communications the whole way.. Thanks..

RoadDawg
07-28-2002, 04:50 PM
Chalk up another excellent deal with the RogueFactor.

Blazingace
07-30-2002, 04:18 PM
Rouge is the best. Three Cheers for the Rouge. Hip Hip Hurray. Hip Hip Hurray. Hip Hip Hurray.

ttoad4000t
08-02-2002, 02:18 PM
Mega props to Rouge Factor, He held a retro valve for OVER A MONTH so i could gather up the rest of the money, great communication, fast shipping. A+++++++ Seller!!!!

:)

irbodden
08-02-2002, 02:22 PM
Good trader, mature, and had cash in hand.

Can't go wrong!

(Did I say he is a great guy?) :D

a3skiba
08-03-2002, 12:28 AM
very goodtrader, was patient in waiting for me to scrounge up the money... definitely would buy from again... A+

SIGSays
08-04-2002, 08:29 PM
think i just traded tanks with him... i know everything will work out smoothly....

Sinnet
08-05-2002, 10:22 PM
great seller. Kept up constant communication, I added things to the deal at the end and he was o.k. with it, shipped it out promptly. all-around good guy
so buy his stuff!

EnW
08-07-2002, 05:24 PM
Excellent seller.
He went as far as to insure my part at no extra charge to me!
Very quick shipment and great packaging....both thumbs up for the Rogue;)

SIGSays
08-08-2002, 09:06 PM
we are in the process of trading tanks and i am posotive this trade will go very well... i have dealed with him before..... just waiting for the tank....

like i said i would buy form him again and i traded.... i'm thinking about buying his freak kit.... even though i'm low on cash.. if i buy a freak i'm only gonna buy it from shawn unless he sells. it...... great guy.. he might not be on aim as much as before... but still great service,,,,,he even send ups and gives you the tracking no. for bigger things.... so you know you won't be screwed.

dansim
08-13-2002, 04:47 PM
yet another great trade i got a folding for grip from this guy hes a great trader

SIGSays
08-14-2002, 09:59 PM
another deal went throught... now in the process of reciveing a freak.... he's real nice and i'm suppose to have it tommorrow he sends valuable items through ups....

and we all know that paypal is a pain in the ***... trying to get money off us... so rogue want to do c2it... but i wanted to do paypal and he was nice enuff to give in and take paypal.... he didn;t want to pay the fee so we talked and you would totally understand the fee thing.. i mean i wouldn't want to pay the damn all the time so i charge an xtra $5 sometimes so money doesn't come out of my pocket... :) well it came out to be $6.50 or so and i ask if he could round it to $5.00 and he agreed.... so $5.00 it was

T_Type
08-15-2002, 07:43 AM
Another great transaction with RogueFactor..
Thanks again..

sean22
08-16-2002, 12:12 AM
great salesman! i would just like to let anyone who is buying or trading anything with him that he is great to work with, and stays in contact during the entire transaction. i wish everyone were this easy to work with!
thanks agian

billybob_81067
08-19-2002, 03:19 PM
RogueFactor is an excellent guy to deal with. I would recommend anyone to do business with him. He shipped out extra fast and packaged it well.

personman
08-21-2002, 02:16 PM
Hear hear!
I love my little bitty foregrip he sold me!
Great guy, he told me that I should used insured mail, whos fault it would be if something got lost, ect.
I would most defentally trade with him again!

Gegner
08-23-2002, 06:19 PM
Just got back from another satisfying face to face with Rogue Factor - once again, well prepared, well stocked, and a great person to do business with. I have yet to be less than amazed at the dedication and friendly attitude of this paint ball fanatic!

Highly recommend this trader to anyone who has a need.

Major Kudos again, Shawn. You rawk! Thanks man, you came through on very short notice - it's much appreciated.

Phantom_Mag
08-30-2002, 06:28 PM
Good description and communication and fast shipping even tossd in a extra.

Great Transaction!

canada kicks @ss
08-31-2002, 10:58 AM
Yeah, Roguefactor rocks. Stuff he sent was in awesome condition, and was sent out crazy fast. You should trade with him just for the experience, even if you don't want to buy anything from him:D .

vf-xx
08-31-2002, 02:25 PM
Great communications from this guy. Traded me a 10in freak tip for my 14in. Prompt shipping and the tip is in great condition.

Gitaroo Man
09-02-2002, 01:25 PM
GREAT trader....i got everything I wanted very very fast. He is a very nice guy and I would trust him with any trade.

joeyjoe367
09-04-2002, 12:45 AM
Great trader!

Got in communication with him Fast and Frequently! Excellent attention to detail and fast shipping!

I don't think I've ever gone through a trade so smoothly.

Thanks a ton!

Skoad
09-07-2002, 12:29 PM
props to RougeFactor for an A+ sale.

Bought a SS freak back for my mag with no trouble whatsoever.

Thx again!

boomerfoxtrot
09-17-2002, 01:28 PM
well if the other 100+ GOOD feedbacks don't win you over, then READ THIS!

GOOD TRADER!! :D

ships fast, easy to deal with, and has good stuff!! no crap trades here...

EnW
09-23-2002, 11:41 PM
Another great deal with the Rogue!
Top Notch all the way.

Remington
09-25-2002, 06:06 PM
Great experience with Rogue. I changed my mind several times before finally ordering a Minimag Body from him. He never complained. The body came today on time and in spectacular condition! Can't wait to do business again. In fact, I don't think I'll be ordering anything from an online store again(unless of course I need paint or something Rogue wouldn't have). Thanks Rogue!

Jason Reed
09-29-2002, 09:55 AM
well i got a redz pack from rogue factor and i am very satisfied i will continue to do business with him

Daroach
09-30-2002, 10:56 PM
Y'all pretty much summed up Rogue up on the first page by wat a great trader he is, but i want this thread to be the longest BEST single trader thread on the buyer/seller feedback topic.

I just got a freak insert from this guy and i was very impressed by his promptness and delivery, it even had delicate detail to the way the insert was packaged in the huge box.

:p

DirtRider
10-05-2002, 08:34 AM
i had a deal with him and it went smoothly, i got my stuff shortly after he got the money and every thing work out great.

JohnTzu
10-07-2002, 09:26 AM
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that Rogue Factor is a
great person to deal with on line, He shipped out my Item immediately upon reciept of Payment, and he communicated well throughout the entire process. I'd gladly Buy from, or Trade with him again.

John Tzu

ttoad4000t
10-09-2002, 08:39 PM
wow, ANOTHER great trade!!! Great communication, super fast shipment, product was better than described, he is really a GREAT asset to AO, and I am glad he is here :)

dansim
10-13-2002, 07:58 PM
instantanoues payment rock on man!

gibby
10-15-2002, 11:24 AM
RogueFactor rocks! You want parts, he's got parts. Wouldn't think twice about buying something from him if he had what you wanted.

rsadich
10-15-2002, 08:24 PM
great dealer that gets u what u need. fast and easy too.

sadich

Nobody077
10-19-2002, 04:59 PM
RogueFactor is a great guy, I was looking for a part at my local PB shop and they dident have it but gave a guy a call, and quicker than I could go to a ATM and back Shawn was at the shop with the part I was looking for, even offered to install it for me. :)

AkaEnder
10-24-2002, 08:36 PM
definately the easiest online trade I've ever made. Upfront, Promt replies, none of the usual 3-4 days of hassle. Couldnt ask for more.

Thanks again,

-e

jimmyjobob
10-28-2002, 07:21 PM
fastest i have ever seen payment cross the country, standard mail. california to savannah georgia, 3 days.

love the fast payment and a damn cool guy to deal with. always good to deal with an old AOer.

SI|ENT|3O|3
10-28-2002, 07:37 PM
in the process of getting a warp feed from him. very good communication
-sebastian

FallChildrenAFI
11-01-2002, 03:02 PM
Awesome seller, i got my mag very quick and in the cosmetic condition it was said to be and it is in excellent working condition. Highly recommended. In the process of doing business again as we speak. :D :D :D , thanks for everything.

Nobody077
11-02-2002, 12:49 AM
Gust got a Flatline from Shawn, great price, great shape. What can I say ? I plan to keep doing buisness with him

petefol
11-02-2002, 01:38 PM
good trader, sent stuff priority mail at no extra charge.

Tankdriver
11-02-2002, 09:14 PM
Shawn = great guy

He drove out to pick up a Venom Highline Deluxe from me. He is a great all around guy, very helpful, we shot the breeze for a good hour or so. He even brought out a Mag Freak back for me to look at. I highly recommend anyone in need to of parts to email him first!

Snakebite78
11-03-2002, 07:02 PM
Well, as all the others here, i am telling you how great RogueFactor is. I bought a body and barrel from him and was very pleased with the salesman, communication, quality, and speed of the whole deal. And the best part is, he has the same name as me :) :)

Darthmal2086
11-03-2002, 07:22 PM
I bought a AutoMag 68 Classic from him, Came quike, He let me do COD, which most traders don't want to hastle with, but he was great aboute it. I got the gun, worked great, I wasn't to firmiliar with Automags so I kinda put stuff back together wrong, So I told him online. He asked if I wanted him to call, so I gave gave him the go ahead, he calls, and step by step puts it back together over the phone, and gives my the basic rundown on Automags. I live in Ohio and him in Cali!!! thats long distance phone call for him! anyways, Just sayign thanks, this dude will go the distance to make sure your 100% Satisfied. Oh and the price I got on the mag I bought was amazing, Like, Totally crazy, like ,almost free.
Thanks rogue, ttyl.

DrummerD311
11-06-2002, 09:50 PM
I just bought a mask from him. Very easy, quick shipment.

mag-hatter
11-15-2002, 07:45 PM
bought an intelliframe and he was really easy and fast. i'd recommend him to anyone! GOOD JOB ROGUE

JadedT
11-16-2002, 11:23 PM
Great communication and even shipped prior to knowing my payment cleared just so I could get my items sooner. Great guy and would definitely deal with him in the future.

toymyster
11-17-2002, 12:00 AM
Trading with Rougefactor has always been and continues to be a pleasure!!! He has what I ask for, and I can be sure that the quality of the product is always top notch!!! Thank you again!!!

SI|ENT|3O|3
11-17-2002, 11:10 PM
Just got my warp from him. vey good trader, very good communication.
-sebastian

Timmee
11-18-2002, 02:27 AM
RogueFactor is awesome. RogueFactor sold me a nitro tank for a great price, shipped it real quick, and had great communication. :)

BTW, sorry Rogue for taking so long to post about the transaction, I kept forgetting.

oldsoldier
11-18-2002, 11:37 PM
Once again, Shawn comes through! He even PM'ed me about a part I was looking for! Great guy, great communication...i owe him a christmas card!

11-22-2002, 10:03 PM
i am very pleased with RogueFactor (again). My barrel tip came, was in perfect condition just like he said. Thanks again RogueFactor :)

rsadich
11-24-2002, 09:55 AM
the best kind you can find.fast and easy to deal with.

sadich

boomerfoxtrot
11-26-2002, 10:27 AM
RogueFactor is by FAR THE BEST TRADER on AO!
Even though he doesn't like the lime green color..

he is a good guy... and a great trader...

wouldn't think anyone would have a problem with him.. unless you tried to play him for a fool.... then you might.. but then, it's not Rogue's fault.... =]

dropkick1
11-26-2002, 07:58 PM
shawn is by far one of the best traders on these boards, i have done business with him a couple times now and he is an excellent trader.

ken

excessenemy
12-03-2002, 01:35 PM
bought a ricochet loader, quick disconnect. and sold him an intelliframe. great communication the whole time. super fast delivery and payment for both transactions. definitly will be doing business again. thanks.

brashier7
12-04-2002, 10:08 AM
I bought a grip from Rogue. He was very timely in shipment. I will do business with him again. A++++++++++++

Schnitzel
12-15-2002, 11:38 PM
all you need do is read my sig :p

boomerfoxtrot
12-20-2002, 05:16 PM
ONE MORE GREAT , FLAWLESS Trade with RogueFactor...

he has my vote for "Best Trader of the Year" ..

gcube
12-21-2002, 11:22 PM
rogue is a great seller got my drop in 1 day after i paid him great doing business wih him he's #1 in my book for best seller

ttoad4000t
01-09-2003, 12:03 AM
another AWSOME trade with RogueFactor, great communication, super fast payment, A+++++ Seller, Buyer, and Trader!!!!!

Darthmal2086
01-09-2003, 12:59 AM
Yes im posting again, but this guy is worth it...
I baught an Standard Mag from him a hwile back, Great transaction all went well. I do alot of online trading and dealing, and id have to say in everyone EVER that iv met online, he is no doubt THE best trader/buyer/seller. I hope someday i can be like him, he's always on top of things, and replying to Em-mails. When you buy a product for 50cents or for 500 dollars, its no driffrent, he wants everyone to be happy. he loves his mags, i think he should be voted MAG MAN OF THE YEAR. and rewarded something from AGD, or somthing. Anyways i'm going on and on, hes a good guy, and if you cant decide weather or not to send him ur money, dont worry, i rest my reputation on the line syaing, Id prolly put all the money and guns, and gear i own in his hands, He's no theif. What he advertises, is what your getting, no tricks envolved. Hope to talk to yah later Rouge, Hope i can buy some more stuff from yah too.

wallace9111
01-19-2003, 01:30 AM
this guy helped me in my time of need thank you so much you are a great trader man

gcube
01-19-2003, 09:46 PM
great guy to deal with if anyone is out in southern cali meet up with him hes cool to talk too.thanx for te part i needed.

Havoc_online
01-20-2003, 06:38 PM
Very good trader. an asset to AO:)

Nobody077
01-24-2003, 01:06 AM
Yet another great deal done with RogueFactor, Now I have more AGD parts on my cocker:D

gcube
01-24-2003, 01:10 AM
yup another one here too.smooth transaction

Bensongg
01-26-2003, 02:31 PM
Got a velocity adjuster from him, excellent seller. Definitley do business with again!

SIGSays
01-29-2003, 04:17 PM
bought it sunday... got it wednesday and he lives on the other side of the u.s. always, best trader anyone can be... never let me down and won't let you down..

ineedhelp
01-29-2003, 11:09 PM
Rogue Factor is a great trader. He provided helpful information, fast communication, and the product was exactly as described. I would definitely do business with him again!

~Alex

madmatt151
02-01-2003, 12:34 AM
All I can say is excellent! I had and emergency, was making a mag for someone who needed to use it in a few days. Rogue come through fo rme first by having all the little parts I needed to build his mag, and then he gets them here just in time!! Will definitely recommend and use again!!!

NJPaint
02-05-2003, 11:08 PM
Lets see, I live in NJ, he lives in CA. I payed him for it Sunday, got it Wednesday!!! Very good trader, highly recomend to future buyers.

oldsoldier
02-13-2003, 04:44 PM
yet another great deal...Shwan, the chair is SWEET!!! Anyone who reads this, these things are great. I will have pics of it up later in Friendly. Thanks again, up for an awesome guy!

Armyof1recruiter
02-13-2003, 08:07 PM
Great doing business with Rogue Factor. Quick payment and great commo.

Daroach
02-18-2003, 12:42 PM
Those AO chairs are very cool....to bad it took this long to get them, even tho they were my IDEA!!

anyhow, Mr. Rogue is a great trader, i just got my AO Chairs, and they are perfect.

He is a major asset to AO

serialZer0
02-22-2003, 11:59 PM
Great Seller!
A+++++

azheat99
03-01-2003, 02:24 PM
Great communication, smooth transaction.

FIREDOG
03-01-2003, 06:22 PM
I just bought a set of grips from Rogue factor. He communicated very well, went the extra mile and provided extra pictures and the grips were even better than what he described. The shipping was fast and sweet. I would definitely do another deal with him.

Thanks
FIREDOG

RoadDawg
03-04-2003, 02:47 AM
Chalk up another wonderful transaction with the RogueFactor.

Bensongg
03-14-2003, 01:10 PM
Another great deal from RogueFactor! Fast as hell shipping! Im sure we'll do more business, thanx Shawn.

jeradn325
03-14-2003, 10:22 PM
Roguefactor is a great trader.I got my ULE rail on time and its in great shape,hope to do business with him in the future.
any questions my aim is jeradn325

ChucktheMAGician
03-16-2003, 07:12 PM
Great seller. I got my AO barrel condoms super quick and they are really nice and well made. Thanks again!

rux21
03-17-2003, 12:31 AM
Good dealer. I got my first mag just a few days ago from RogueFactor.. He went out of his way for me and my friend. Made sure I knew the in's and out's of my new Automag before I even left. Great Dealer/Trader!!

Mighty Mike
03-22-2003, 02:18 AM
Great Guy!! I ordered 2 AO barrel covers but couldn't make up my mind on which colors to get. Roguefactor was very patient and even e-mailed me the day before to make sure i was happy with my color selection before he shipped them out. These AO barrel covers are SWEET!!!

RoadDawg
03-22-2003, 07:26 PM
Another great deal with the RogueFactor.

Big Ben
03-23-2003, 08:39 AM
Very good transaction, shipped so fast my head was spinning.

deathstalker
03-23-2003, 09:18 PM
Great transaction; looking forward to more!

mobius
03-26-2003, 08:55 PM
Great trader! He shipped right when he said he would, and was always prompt with his responses.

Wooky71
03-26-2003, 10:33 PM
Great trader. Gave me a great deal, shipped it out fast and the item was in perfect conditon. Thanks Alot. I Would do business with him anytime!!!

primalchaos
03-27-2003, 11:19 AM
Good Trader! Have bought a couple of things from him, very quick and good comm.

Xerces
04-03-2003, 07:10 PM
great seller!
good contact & fast shipping.
gladly buy from again!

hitech
04-03-2003, 07:27 PM
I purchased a tank cover and barrel sock from RougeFactor. There was a typo in the paypal address and I don't know paypal well enough to realize it did not go through. I wait several days and the sent him an email. After sending the money to the correct email address he shipped everyting priority mail WITHOUT me asking or charging me. The delay as just as much my fault. If I understood paypal I would have known that it did not go through. GREAT SERVICE.

RoadDawg
04-05-2003, 02:41 AM
Another fantastic deal w/ RogueFactor. Bought a 45/45 flatline (sweet) from him. Doing business with him again soon

Tobe2be
04-05-2003, 10:52 PM
geez i cant say much more cuz everyone said everything but great guy i would purchase stuff from him in a heart beat. i would rather waste 5 extra bucks with shawn than having a headache with these newbees.

oldsoldier
04-07-2003, 02:39 PM
Once again, great job! Like I ever doubted it would be otherwise... ;). Now, if I can only talk him into making AO revvy shells...

Gadget
04-10-2003, 09:37 AM
Ordered an AO tank cover and barrel condom from Rogue - he was happy to ship to the UK and they turned up within a couple of days. Great service! :)

RoadDawg
04-12-2003, 08:31 PM
Bought a AO barrel condom, pack w/belt, intelliframe, 45/4500 flatline from him. A+++ will be doing business with again.

fire1811
04-16-2003, 02:39 PM
got a barrl bag from him
all i can say is WOW
best built barrel bag i have ever seen
GET ONE

Vendetta
04-16-2003, 02:44 PM
got a barrl bag from him
all i can say is WOW
best built barrel bag i have ever seen
GET ONE

Ditto.

Of course it's the only one i've seen :D

del
04-17-2003, 12:21 PM
Great Seller and Trader.
How come there arent that many traders good as you???:D

RoadDawg
04-19-2003, 03:33 PM
Bought 2 ULE rails ;) very excellent seller and I love the rails. I'll be back for sure.

DiRTyBuNNy
04-20-2003, 08:38 PM
Bought a whole grip of stuff from rogue..went smooth as glass..

Cryer
04-21-2003, 10:42 PM
Wow! This guys great! Excellent communication, prompt delivery... A+++

Hexis
04-22-2003, 01:19 PM
Somehow I missed putting my feedback here. I ordered three AO Barrel Condoms, and they surpassed my very high expectations, as did the transaction. I would never hesitate ordering a custom product from RougeFactor.

slikpaintball
04-22-2003, 01:53 PM
bought an o-ring repalacment kit off of him,fast shipping and good communication,great trader:)

Blennidae
04-24-2003, 01:06 PM
I picked up one of the AO barrel condoms. As in all my previous dealings with RogueFactor, communications were great, shipping was fast, and the item is exactly as described.

Thanks again Shawn!

pbguy888
04-24-2003, 03:01 PM
I also picked up one of the AWSOME barrel condoms. Great product , great trader! Thanks rouge!

2000Sabre
04-24-2003, 07:59 PM
I just purchased four of the AO barrel socks from rougefactor. Absoultely a great product. Shipped my product priority mail so I would get it sooner. Anyone looking for a barrel sock, buy them rouge and show your AO colors. You won't be dissappointed

cronan13
04-25-2003, 02:37 PM
My friend Rux21 recommended I buy from RogueFactor. I was not dissapointed. He hooked me up with a beautiful automag and he threw in some extras for a great price. I was/am new to the auotmag family so he explained how the gun worked, gave me some troubleshooting advice,and advised me on future upgrades. He is an informative straight shooter(no pun intended) and cares about his buyers. Like Rux21 recommended to me, I would recommend RogueFactor to you.

WickeDKlowN
04-25-2003, 02:55 PM
Recently, I got hooled up with a PTP Warp Adapter from RagueFactor. Great Product. Would reccomend this guy to anyone.

Thanks,
WickeDKlowN

Strider
04-28-2003, 09:26 PM
I recieved my AO Barrel Sock today! Great dealer!

Paintmanmike
04-28-2003, 09:51 PM
Another satisfied customer, love my new AO barrel condom!

ignatz
04-29-2003, 08:51 AM
I bought my Pro Team Warp adapter from RougeFactor. Item was shipped quickly and arrived as described. Rouge made sure I had a delivery confirmation number. Good guy to deal with. A+

smilestyler
05-01-2003, 04:43 PM
RF is an awesome trader!!!:)

Ghengis
05-05-2003, 10:45 PM
WOW, very prompt with communication and worksmanship. Excellent job on the millings... Thank you RogueFactor!!

-Ghengis

JadedT
05-06-2003, 12:30 AM
Got two rails ULE'd from this guy and they turned out great. Great communication and wonderful attitude and demeanor. Pleasure to deal with and was willing to answer questions and concerns. Glad to have had another chance to deal with Shawn.

cooltot
05-10-2003, 09:30 PM
Shawn obviously doesnt require my feedback, but he deserves it anyhow. Prompt and quick, even priority mailed my package!

Schnitzel
05-12-2003, 10:05 AM
another great transaction!

shawn was kind enough to come out to my house, again, and we talked paintball.

if anybody actually reviews this thread....this is my official nomination for shawn as president next term.

Darthmal2086
05-14-2003, 09:34 PM
wow, level ten rocks!!! I baught mine from Rogue. He sent it out USPS priority, from cali, got here in 2days (ohio). It made my day to stick my tung in front of the bolt and here the Spft Spft Spft! and yet my tung stayed in tact at all times... haha. Anyways, good delivery, kept his promise for prompt sending, no delays at all. Confirmed my Money sent though paypal within like 20 minutes.... YAY! i love AGD stuff!!!! AGD RULEZ!!!! now i have my lvl10 before a tourny, and i can show it off! hellavuh-W00T to Shawn.

rux21
05-19-2003, 01:05 PM
What can I say? RF rocks. Forget about dealing with anyone else.. RogueFactor is THE Man to see when you need ANYTHING for your gun. I will highly recommend him to anyone who ask!!!

RoadDawg
05-30-2003, 06:57 PM
Just bought a ULE body off of him. Excellent seller. Plan on doing business with him again. =o)

Dryden
06-19-2003, 08:12 AM
Awesome transaction with Rogue Factor. From Paypal online payment to my door in three days. The turn-around time to order my AO barrel and tank cover was as quick - and in some cases quicker - than what many commercial stores would do. RF answered every e-mail promptly.

As for the barrel and tank covers, they are very attractive and feature top quality construction. You won't be disappointed.

- Rich "Dryden" B

jdev
06-20-2003, 08:18 AM
as expected, great transaction/trade with rogue factor.

came to my place of work on my day off, got a suprise thismorning when i came in.. nothing better than that. :)

logamus
06-20-2003, 06:49 PM
when i first emailed rf about the barrel condoms they were out of stock. he said he would keep my email and let me know when they came in. sure enough, he shot me an email when they came in, i fired off a paypal payment, and there it was in my mail today. outstanding, thanks for your very attentive customer service!

GT
06-22-2003, 05:32 PM
I ordered one of those ultr cool tnak covers.

very nice thumbs up for you.

jb

mrkbik
06-26-2003, 03:04 PM
I got an intelliframe, AO tank cover, and 5 jerseys from roguefactor. He is probably the best trader out there. He kept in contact with me the whole time and the transaction went very smoothly. Thanks Rogue.

GT
06-28-2003, 09:56 AM
Just bought an ULE bod from Rogue. He is slowly depleting me of my life savings. Trust me this is a good thing:D

jb:cool:

RoadDawg
07-01-2003, 01:20 PM
Let's see I just bought a Xvalve, 45ci AO tank cover, and had him do some rail milling for me. Definatly a great guy.

oh ya and... WEST SIDE!!!

Daroy99
07-03-2003, 01:12 PM
GREAT guy, he refused to leave feedback until he knew i was satisfied with the 45ci covr and barrel sock. Thanks rogue.

Mossman
07-03-2003, 10:18 PM
Rogue is the bomb diggity. If there's 1 thing that is more important to Rogue than providing a good item at a good price, with good communication and in a timely manner, it is his feedback. Rogue, stop being such a feedback whore :)

Anyhow, rogue rocks and he knows it...narcesistic bastard

Blazestorm
07-09-2003, 12:37 AM
7 pages of feedback... jeesh I haven't even gotten 2 ;)

Well rogue was awesome, pmed me in the chatroom and I talked to him on aim, bought a rail from me and paid fast, sent out the rail and he got it today and apparently there were modifications done to it that I didnt notice. He was entirely cool about it and I'm glad he was :D!

Thanks rogue, paid fast, good communication... overall great guy!

SIGSays
07-14-2003, 10:47 AM
awsome... got the ule body and barel socks from him fast!

Kevmag
07-16-2003, 07:13 PM
Shawn is a great guy. Helped me out with a twist lock, shipped first on his own initiative, and offered the product for a lower price than I was willing to pay.

Thanks again Shawn.

SIGSays
07-18-2003, 05:20 AM
he sent me my iframe, rail and foregrip quickly... very quickly... best service there can be.... i wouldn't hesitate dealing with him again... i already am going to buy from him again.. lol

GO ROGUE GO!!!!!! YOU DA MAN!

Mastema
07-25-2003, 11:33 AM
Just bought an ALL black Intelliframe from him.

Perfect condition!

Perfect transaction.

pputkowski
07-26-2003, 10:07 AM
Rogue is absolutely one of the best traders out there...period. He is one of the easiest pple to get ahold of. He will answer any question you have and is very patient...lol. He has very fast response to e-mails, and he ships very fast. He is pretty much the best out there. Overall great guy too. Thanks Rogue! You (and your kick-*** products) Rule!

Remington
07-28-2003, 07:59 PM
Rogue is definetly the nicest guy anyone could ever deal with. I bought a ULE body and CNC battery pack off him and he shipped it faster than he said he would(Priority Mail instead of UPS Ground); what a guy! Products arrived in pristine condition and superbly packaged, can't wait to do business with him again!

YOU DA MAN SHAWN! :D

muirtach
07-28-2003, 08:10 PM
The featherweigth foregrip is great. Rogue had it to me quickly and I love it.

I can't wait to get the ULE warp body so I can use the new grip.

dansim
07-30-2003, 06:12 PM
got a foregrip and barrel condom from him great products, great dealer:D

mxracer33x
08-01-2003, 12:33 PM
Traded and bought some items with Sean, Great to deal with. He wants to make sure you get the best products possible and are completely satisfied.

classicmagplayer
08-03-2003, 10:20 PM
great seller...got my foregrip an hour after I emailed him to see if he received the payment. Foregrip looks great, and is extremely light.

Vert
08-04-2003, 02:44 PM
just received my item and i am very happy

great seller

S.S Bandit1
08-06-2003, 06:21 PM
RougeFactor is an awesome seller! I recieved my AO barrel condoms from him very quickly. It was a pleasure to do business with him! Thanks.

GhillieGuy
08-09-2003, 02:27 AM
I dont even see why people leave Rouge any feedback anymore. The guy's got 7 pages for god sakes:D :p Well as normal everything went smooth with him. And heres another positive remark for one of the best selleres/traders on ao!:D :D :D ;)

jinxst
08-10-2003, 08:48 PM
This should be around the 400th positive feedback for shawn, im sure everything has been said but to reiterate, awesome guy, great communication, quick shipping and products that are second to none, definitely one of the cornerstones of our group. Thank you.

xavior
08-12-2003, 02:47 PM
I ordered a y-grip from roguefactor. Very good seller. very prompt delivery.

Jacob

abaez
08-17-2003, 12:33 PM
If I was a girl I'd think rogue was a hottie.. great prices.. great products.. I've bought several things from him and was never disappointed

MoBiLe
08-17-2003, 12:50 PM
had my emag rail milled out by rogue
within a week shipped it to my door
also ordered some barrel socks from him
one word describes it, quality
a great seller and great person to deal w/
thanks again rogue

FutureMagOwner
08-17-2003, 04:29 PM
emag rail milled and cnc battery pack. every step of the way he took pictures etc was awesome throughout the whole process.

would deal with him again if i ever need anything he has :)

jdev
08-17-2003, 04:55 PM
ordered AGD hat and ULE Trigger.

got to me intime to play with both of them for the weekend!

definitely will deal with again!

bmexline
08-17-2003, 05:22 PM
outstanding seller. item arrived in perfect condition and was shipped the same day payment was made. highly recommended.

jpm
08-18-2003, 12:13 AM
Gave money for a hat ... got hat. Can't ask for much more than that. Fast shipping easy to deal with. Can't go wrong with this guy.
Thanks Shawn

snoogans
08-18-2003, 02:09 PM
I was very satisfied with my deal with Rogue, he was very easy to communicate with and did as he said he would. I bought a tank cover and couldn't be happier with the transaction. Rogue Factor is a great person to work with and I would definately do more business with him, anyday.:D

PurePower
08-19-2003, 03:38 PM
Had my emag rail milled out by Shawn. Great guy to do business with. Took pictures of every part of the process and kept in touch. Service was prompt and the rail came out exceptionally. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him he's a great seller.

Thanks again.

SIGSays
08-21-2003, 01:14 PM
i got a xvalve off shawn.. great dude got here on time and all... will do business with again geat dude.. up for him

gibby
08-25-2003, 10:37 AM
Yet again! RogueFactor delivers! Got two rails milled...quality work. Got an Xvalve from him as well. Shipped well packaged, great guy to do business with. Honest and friendly. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy...he'll hook you up.

Great trader indeed. Keep it up Rogue!

Lefty
08-26-2003, 08:43 PM
I got my ULE Body in three days. Very pleased with it. Will buy from again.

vaa
08-26-2003, 11:36 PM
Just got my RF foregrip and love it. Thanks again for the smooth transaction and great product.

Minimag1268
08-28-2003, 10:13 AM
just got a barrel off of him and was in perfect condition. very smooth trade and will buy/trade off of him any time.

mrkbik
08-28-2003, 01:55 PM
Rogue hooked me up with an eye for a revvy from his own personal stash. What a guy. I sent paypal and recieved the eye 3 days later (and i sent the money on a sunday). Rogue is the best trader period.

AutoNewb
08-28-2003, 10:58 PM
just got one of his foregrips and barrel condoms... perfect transaction... went quick and arrived asap. GREAT DEALER would do business again! (in fact next week)

Nobody077
08-30-2003, 08:40 PM
Just picked up a I-Frame from Rogue today at Mini-SoCal AO-2
Great deal like alwase, Thanks again Shawn:)

Bulldog
08-30-2003, 09:43 PM
Great dealer/trader. Good products with good prices. Just picked up a few of the AO hats, I recomend them highly. Thanks Shawn. (Sp?)

muirtach
09-04-2003, 11:56 AM
Once again Shawn has come through as an outstanding businessman. My beautiful new Y-grip arrived just two days after ordering.

Next in line is a new barrel condom and maybe a tank cover as well.

I am looking forward to my future deals with Rogue Factor

SIGSays
09-05-2003, 04:44 PM
another deal gone thru.. sorry rogue i messed up and let you down... fast shipping again and 10/10 for rogue!

pputkowski
09-06-2003, 11:02 AM
Rogue si the best person to deal with on these forums period A+ Thanks for all the help Rogue!

edweird
09-09-2003, 12:06 AM
RF = teh win!

2 purchaces so far through him... and what can I say that hasnt been said already?

simply no better trader out there

tmnothing
09-09-2003, 02:57 PM
I have had a couple transactions with RogueFactor so far, and a few more coming up. He's definetely a very responsible seller. He's definetely going to get more business from me.

GoatBoy
09-11-2003, 10:10 PM
Just bought a ULE body off RogueFactor. Shipped out promptly, great seller.

hostage
09-15-2003, 01:10 AM
hell yeah, good trader! Very knowledgeable and easy to get in touch with. thanks man!
-Doron aka Hostage

Lord_Whoopass
09-15-2003, 08:15 PM
Got my Emag Rail ULE milled by him... Did a really awesome job... hehe He doesnt charge enough for his labor but it works out great for us!!:D

minnimag
09-16-2003, 09:07 PM
hey just wanted to say the rogue factor makes some of the best products you will find anywhere. I bought a berral sock and tank cover from him and am very happy with how they turned out. he's a great trader and easy to deal with. nick

Remington
09-17-2003, 03:56 PM
Just recieved my AO barrel and tank covers as well as an AO hat from Rogue and they are awesome! The hat is really comfortable and the covers are very well made. Thanks again Rogue! :D

RajunCajun
09-21-2003, 12:08 PM
Recieved my Barrel Sock,

Thanks Rogue Another Great transaction will do business with him again

Always on the cutting edge

Keep up great work

Dave

MicroMiniMe
09-21-2003, 05:16 PM
Rogue does good work. He can get estimates for custom jobs as well.
Start to finish easy to work with and get what you want at a decent price. Responds well and timely to any queries also.

BajaBoy
09-24-2003, 02:14 PM
had my emag rail milled by him.. fast and easy to deal with:) ide buy from him again anytime.

LeatherPants
09-26-2003, 01:15 AM
I just purchased a Feedneck for my Autococker. He had it to me in a day. Hows that for fast!

Will always do business with RF.

JadedT
09-29-2003, 05:55 PM
Great seller. Have bought many items off the man and never had a problem. Fast shipping, steady prices and firm communication and commitment. Definitely trustworthy and dedicated AO member with new and innovative products. Asset to the board!

SDRamones
10-04-2003, 08:13 PM
Great Seller.
Great Communication.
Great Transaction.

I would definitely Buy/Sell/Trade with him again!
Nice meeting you.

Sean Ramones
Chino Hills, CA

DiRTyBuNNy
10-09-2003, 01:38 PM
Great Seller
Great Communication
Great Toyota Pickup Truck

Rogue's a winner!

Caffiend
10-09-2003, 01:56 PM
Awesome work! Highly recommend.

Bensongg
10-09-2003, 04:08 PM
Yet another awesome deal from the Rogue Man!!
Clean, quick, no hassle!
Thanx Shawn!
G

Paintchucker
10-09-2003, 07:16 PM
Good communication, ships quick and takes paypal. What more could a buyer want???

Thanks!
Rob

tmnothing
10-11-2003, 12:58 PM
I had roguefactor mill my rail for me and I was having a small problem so he went out of his way to fix the problem at no additional charge. Great customer service. Once again, very responsible.

wallace9111
10-17-2003, 03:53 PM
buying something off him yet again. Sold something to him too, all in all great guy and trader.

GT
10-17-2003, 05:03 PM
just bought some more crap from shawn. another great trade.

jb

pito189
10-20-2003, 09:52 AM
Just bought an AO hat and AO condom from him. Good communication and fast shipping.

Thanks Rogue.

Blennidae
10-20-2003, 11:03 AM
My latest purchase from RogueFactor for one of the new 2K4 AO barrel socks was just like all the others. Well communicated, shipped fast, and an outstanding product.

Truly a stand up guy!

Big'n slo
10-20-2003, 09:10 PM
Great seller!! Gots my new socks but they don't fit my feet :(

:D

I think everyone knows that by now
:p

lord1234
10-22-2003, 10:10 AM
Rogue, i just got the barrel condom today. Thanks a lot dude! you rule:)

personman
10-22-2003, 03:59 PM
I <3 Rogue Factor!!
My new foregrip is kickin rad and my barrel cover is tight too!