PDA

View Full Version : new toy!

sk8dood
05-25-2002, 05:38 PM
I just got a new setup for my birthday (my birthday isnt for another month:)). Anyways here are the specs:
* 8th Gen Silver B2K
* 12" J&J 2-Piece Barrel
* 32* Chrome Flame Drop w/ ASA
* 68ci 3000psi Java Tank
* 12v Clear Revvy
And the rest is stock. I think in the near future i will warp it. If you have any comments/suggestions feel free to post them. Oh ya, I will post pics.

sk8dood
05-25-2002, 05:38 PM

RT_Luver
05-25-2002, 05:45 PM
nice lookin, have fun

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
05-25-2002, 07:10 PM
These are some upgrades you should look into (in order)

Silver MacDev Sonic ASA
Silver MacDev Gladiator Reg
Silver MacDev Trigger Frame or Nickel White Wolf Ripper Frame

Full Vapor Tune Up / Upgrades:
Bolt
Valve
Tune Up
Rock SMP

and dye stickys

check out these sites for that stuff :

www.vaporworks.net
www.g3pb.com
www.animalpaintball.com
White Wolf Bushy Upgrades (http://www.cnc-machining.com/ripper/busdef/accesories/index.html)

vaypourus
05-25-2002, 07:13 PM
I like Raven's suggestions...although I am partial to the MacDev Sonic frame myself. Definitly do the Vapor mods though...that gun will be sweet.

sk8dood
05-25-2002, 07:38 PM
ya i forgot that i have dye stickys on it. i dont think that i am going to do any upgrades like raven is talking about untill i have problems with it. plus i dont have money to pull out of my a$$.

InfinatyBPS
05-25-2002, 09:26 PM
wow nice... i like the new style milling... and u got it all for ur bday... thats great... id be lucky if i get a barrel or somthing for my bday

AngelBoy
05-25-2002, 09:37 PM
Here was my bday/Christmas present from last year.

Ov3rmind
05-25-2002, 09:46 PM
Sk8dood, looks pretty nice. Once you get some upgrades on there, it's going to be very nice!

chw32587
05-26-2002, 12:48 AM
thats a nice bushy man...

AssassN
05-26-2002, 04:08 AM
Nice and tight barrel u got there;)

Bonx0007
05-26-2002, 11:17 AM
Your gun looks cool.Have fun with it.BTW

I figured since you have a bushmaster you might be able to answer it. The new bk0...can a person vaporize it or whatever the name is for putting in the better board and make it just as good as a standard B2k2w/o LCD???

pumpamatic
05-26-2002, 12:24 PM
I believe angelboy's barrel which you refer to is only the back of half of part of a CP barrel kit. It would also probably have a tip on to quiet it down.

AngelBoy
05-26-2002, 02:02 PM
Yes thats just the back. I would use it, but like pumpamatic said it is loud, and the paintball hits the threads on the end of the barrel sometimes and that doesnt go very well. I usually just use my boomstick though.

sk8dood
05-26-2002, 02:20 PM
Thanx everyone for your comments! I took it out the 18th, the day after i got it and she shot like a dream. No breaks or anything, and it is all stock parts! And I just did a trigger job on it last night and I cant wait to play with her again!

Bonx0007-I dont really understand your question but i will take a shot at it. The difference between the B2K and the B2K2 is that the B2K2 has a lcd, other than that they are the same. But you can put a new board in it to make the BPS go to 20 i think, and i think it has some other stuff on it. I hope I answered it right.

Polishpickles451
05-26-2002, 03:32 PM
Both my teammates have B2K guns and they are always having problems, especially with constant chopping.
They do use 12v revvys. They got thier ball detents replaced with autococker detents, helped, but every time they fire a little faster, more chops. Do you happen to know what the problem is??

sk8dood
05-26-2002, 04:07 PM
mine is doing great out of the box. haent had one chop. i have aloready put a case through it. have them take it into a shop or send it to ICD i think they will find the problem.

WickeDKlowN
05-26-2002, 05:31 PM
looks nice, hope you enjoy it.

im hoping to get a bushy soon, but i might get a RT Pro Instead.

Bonx0007
05-26-2002, 05:35 PM
I am talking about the new BK0 that is limited to 10bps. is it possible to vaporize it?

Goldie D Pimp
05-26-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Bonx0007
Your gun looks cool.Have fun with it.BTW

I figured since you have a bushmaster you might be able to answer it. The new bk0...can a person vaporize it or whatever the name is for putting in the better board and make it just as good as a standard B2k2w/o LCD???

We'll see. If my luck is good, I'll have one next week!!! The BKO uses a lot of the same parts as the b2k. So I can probably help it out some, if not a lot. The electronics thing I'm SURE we'll be changing that :) it's just a matter of whether or not its'a drop in installation or not. From what I"m guessing, the chip will be soldered to the board so we'd have to desolder it and put a chaos chip on it! :)

Keep an eye out on the site and the bulletin boards and we'll have some answers for that.

For the guys who said they're chopping......

Try increasing your dwell a tiny bit.
Change the batterys as well. that may help.

Automaggin2
09-16-2002, 10:40 AM
ur mom bought u all that for ur birthday. rich peole in thsi world. what do i get for my birthday? case of paint and a field and air pass. god i wish i was filthy rich

Shirow
09-16-2002, 11:45 AM
god damn, ur mom bought u all that for ur birthday. rich peole in thsi world. what do i get for my birthday? case of paint and a field and air pass. god i wish i was filthy rich

I wish I thought someone getting a paintball gun for their birthday was filthy rich ;)

I was always pretty broke as a kid, but I worked a lot and always managed to save money for whatever I wanted. Now I have a semidecent job and splash cash a bit too much, but it's fun. There's always going to be someone with more money than you, but to a lot of kids, a case of paint is 4x more than what they get for their birthday :p

vaypourus
09-16-2002, 12:03 PM
I can vouch for that. My birthday is the day after christmas; coming from a lower middle class family of 5, this meant that I was lucky to get much at all.

Don't hold it against whomever for having generous and/or wealthy parents. We all know you wouldn't be complaining if it were you whom got a new gun for your birthday.