PDA

View Full Version : Feild ideas

MikePotter
05-25-2002, 05:49 PM
Anyone have an idea for a feild, i have an open area were long grass grows if i let it, any ideas for a speedball feild?

kosmo
05-25-2002, 07:20 PM
Rent a bobcat and make a big hill so you can play king of the hill.

AcemanPB
05-25-2002, 07:21 PM
hyperball is fun

rudy
05-25-2002, 07:27 PM
is that in michigan mike?

what kind of materials do you plan on using or how much money for your feild?

MikePotter
05-25-2002, 08:01 PM
Not much money, have shovels and as many wood pallets as i need, i might be able to get some spyndels. I don't think i wanna do the bobcat thing though

MikePotter
05-25-2002, 08:04 PM
i have alot of random stuff like garbage that this guy left here when he sold me the property. there is an old volkswagon beetle that i might be able to wheel out, but it doesn't run.

MikePotter
05-25-2002, 08:05 PM
yea, michigan, why? got any ideas?

rjvemt1
05-25-2002, 08:28 PM
contact your local garage door company and ask them what they do with the used garage doors that they have leftover when they replace one. you may be able to get them free, then the company doesnt have to pay to dispose of them! get 20+ and you can biuld a very unique field.

paintbattler
05-25-2002, 08:54 PM
make it square and law out boards. and put a lil pipe thing for a snake and let it go around the field on both sides. that would be a tight field

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
05-25-2002, 09:19 PM
Make and OVAL hyperball field!!!!!

Then have a plack(sp?) that says :
" This magnificant field was created though CoFFeY[NiTrO]'s(some kid form AO) great mind....Thank you Jordan Coffey. "

lol

rudy
05-25-2002, 09:24 PM
i live in MI too always interested in playing at cool feilds. Its not so important what you use to make the feild but its good to keep a theme. that way it doesnt look like a junkyard. if there is just one car i say leave it out. you can also look at tires free at many places bat harder to get rid of if you decide you need to. and spools. crates are ok depends on what you can get. they usually arent free if thay are good ones with little to no space between slats. last time is used them we pryed off all the slats and nailed them back on tighter basically needed to rip apart 2 crates to make one. I like feilds where the bunkers are set up so feild is wider in the biddle and more dense so people are encouraged to move up to gain the better territory. also make sure you mix up the angles on the medium put some L and X shaped bunkers in so people can move into the other teams turf and still have cover that gets people playing a more aggressive and chaotic game. mix up the the hight of bunkers too making taller bunkers smaller and with less cover is a good idea to balence them and dont just lay stand ups at the back make soem in the mid and center too just make them weak so people have to take a risk to use them. i love discussing how the feild shapes play and different personality you can give a feild =]. be creative and draw lots of pictures to get an idea of how you want to set it up

Polishpickles451
05-26-2002, 03:49 PM
I've got a a pallet field with the center made of a pile of old tires with the flag on top. :)

Paintballer86
05-26-2002, 10:20 PM
Our feild (my friends and mine) his neighbous were getitng tree work done, and we asked all the workers to dump the small trees cut up into 6 foot lenths, (thisway, they didnt have to haul it back to the truck to get chopped up) and dump it over his fence. In an hour, we had enough trees to build 10 bunkers. all we did was lay one down, and than lay the other down, letting only the ends touch, creating a laying down "L" shape. I will get pics up tomorrow if I can.

05-27-2002, 07:21 PM
My field is woods with pallets, log bunkers, and blue garbage cans.