PDA

View Full Version : E-mag electronics inconsistancy

KamikazePenguin
05-25-2002, 07:02 PM
periodically during play my E-mag will just click, as if the safety is on. If I switch to manual and fire a shot and then go back to electronic it will usually be okay and start working as normal. The first time this happened I continued playing and about 200 shots later I got a low battery message, so I guess it's a symptom of low batteries. Ok, i can deal with that. The problem is, I just charged the battery last night and it did it today several times. I think I may have gotten one of the faulty chargers. I let the battery charge for about 2 hours after the green light came on, so if I call the AGD office will I be able to get a new charger? or is there a way I can tell if my charger is faulty?
-Adam

Fleisher
05-31-2002, 05:30 PM
You should be able to buy a transformer you can use in the wall sockets at home to charge you`re battery all you have to do is unplug the car adaptor.I got mine from an electronics shop, their used for cell phones etc.
Unfortunatley I`m in the UK so you`ll have to find a supplier and take the charger to show them so they can match it to a transformer.:D

BlackVCG
06-01-2002, 09:30 AM
Okay. What you need to do is get a voltmeter and test your battery after you've charged it for awhile. It should read around 18V. If it's down around 15V or less, your battery pack is probably bad. If you call AGD, they'll either send you a new battery pack or charger and then have you send in the old one.