PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme Mag upgrade foregrip requests

CpSuPeRkId
05-25-2002, 07:51 PM
If you want the new Xtreme aluminum bodys to accept standard foregrips or ASA mounts please let the world know in this thread!!! I forgot his title but one of the major guys at AGD Europe said that he needs enough requests to put the standard foregrip or ASA mount into affect, he said the Extreme upgrade was made for emags but will fit mechanical mags like classics and rt pros, now i dont know about you guys but i sure dont want a huge extended rail thing where the battery pack goes on the emag, i think something not quite as long and extended would be more appropriate for mechanical mag users who just wnat a standard mag mounted foregrip or ASA, and also to make it so the foregirp isnt as far out as rtpros but not as close as classics, or perhaps to even keep the emag extended thing but make something like an adjustable foregrip mount, and u mount this on the same way u mount the battery pack. AGD needs requests to go through with this, so all u mechanical mags lovers out there lookin to get the xtreme, reply to this to show that u want it

Xen
05-25-2002, 08:00 PM
interesting

Jonno06
05-25-2002, 08:06 PM
huh????

paintbattler
05-25-2002, 08:46 PM
i dont understand

Cypres0099
05-25-2002, 10:03 PM
I get it. You want the Extreme bodies to be made for non-emags, so you want the bottom of the Extreme body to look more like the bottom of a Classic or RTpro Rail right? So you can attache normal forgrips instead of it looking like the bottom of the emag rail.

I think it's a good idea, there are probably a lot of people out there that would like to spice up their mags. Maybe the proto bodies will come out for the classics soon so this won't be a problem.

RT_Luver
05-25-2002, 10:15 PM
i'm gettin an extreme, but you still confuse me.

CpSuPeRkId
05-25-2002, 10:59 PM
ok, its hard to explain, but simply i mean to find a way to mount a regular foregrip on the xtreme for non emags, and probably the best way to go about it is to make a peice that u screw on where the usual battery pack goes, but the bottom of the peice has the shape of standard mag rails to mount a grip onto( and i posted this because like the president( i think) of airgun europe said that if he gets enough feedback about this then hell make something for it, cuz wihtout this or some other way that i cant think of at the moment, we cant put foregrips on the amazing xtreme bodys, knowing they were made for the emags and their battery packs in the first place

CpSuPeRkId
05-25-2002, 11:04 PM
if u dont understand, dont worry about it, all im sayin is, if u want a foregrip on your future xtreme body at all, then just say so. Then AGD will figure out the rest and hopefully make us happy and provide us mechanical mag users a way to have a foregrip. BUT U NEED TO REQUEST IT HERE so we dont end up with a nice aluminum body and no foregrip mount

FooTemps
05-25-2002, 11:04 PM
weren't they working on those supermag bodys a bit ago?

CpSuPeRkId
05-25-2002, 11:28 PM
Now, pretend that u take the battery pack on an emag, u take only the top section with that thumb screw in front, add a hole in the middle like the grip mount of a standard mag rail. attatch a foregrip like u would to a standard mag rail, then with the foregrip attatched to it you attatch it to the gun like u would the battery pack of an emag, now u have yourself a way to mount a foregrip, not a battery pack, to an xtreme body. if ur still confused people, take some time to visualize it

spazzed
05-26-2002, 09:24 AM
Sounds like a great idea, I'm all for it!