PDA

View Full Version : My friends powerfeed broke off!

hubadlatimmy
05-25-2002, 09:40 PM
I don't really know how to start this but I will just tell the story in exact detail.

He was standing around after a woods game got over and he kinda lightly dropped his mag on the ground, now take into consideration that it's spring and it was like 2 feet off the ground so it wasn't that hard yet. And he walked away to get his pack and then came back to pick up his gun and when he did he just picked up the body and the powerfeed has broke off.

I will try to get pics up this weekend or later this week, but what we really wondered is if AGD would replace the body since it wasn't really his fault (well kinda) but there are no scratches at all around the feed like it has been dropped on concrete or anything he dropped it on the grass.

Once again I will try and get some pics up later this weekend or this week.

Bonx0007
05-25-2002, 09:47 PM
I remember hearing about this problem with old mag bodies. the welds were done funny and some were stronger than others. I bet AGD will take care of it of course if not I would pick up a blem body for 50.

Jonno06
05-25-2002, 09:48 PM
lol,that sucks....they should help you out,if not,i agree with Bonx

Pile & A Half
05-25-2002, 10:15 PM
Yes this would be my mag. :( I have no clue how that happend so easily like it did. I was just standing there coming back from a woods game. I lightly droped my gun on the grass which was soft. I came back with my pack on and I pick my gun up and my hole powerfeed..elbow...and...rev all fall to the ground. At first i thought that my rev just fell off and then I found out my hole feed fell off. I have kepted my mag in good condition never thrown it or done anything bad to it. I was wondering if AGD can replace that body for me? I will try to get pics up ASAP and show you the looks and such on how it came off.

Load SM5
05-25-2002, 10:20 PM
Call them on Tuesday and get an RA number. I'm sure they'll solder it back on for you.

RT_Luver
05-25-2002, 10:37 PM
yea, call AGD. they will take care of you

chw32587
05-26-2002, 12:42 AM
Yeh try callin AGD they will probly try in fix it or give u won.. or sell u one 4 alot cheaper..

Pile & A Half
05-26-2002, 07:25 PM
Alright thanks guys I will make sure I give them a call on Tuesday and figure something out between them.

Thanks for the help again guys!