PDA

View Full Version : 2nd try on stawars vs. startrek

FooTemps
05-26-2002, 01:25 PM
Timmee! you messed up! YOU FORGOT THE PIE!!!

WARPED1
05-26-2002, 05:20 PM
I voted Star Wars but can I have pie?

obsolete898
05-26-2002, 07:01 PM
SW would dominate the entire Trek universe.

Jonneh
05-26-2002, 07:26 PM
If all the races/tech of Wars had a war with all the tech of Trek, I bet Wars would win it, but only on firepower. Also, no Q continuum or death star.

Deathstar > Enterprise
Emergency Medical Hologram > Crappy homogay medical droid
blaster > Phaser
Starfighters > uhh... shuttles?

Havoc_online
05-26-2002, 09:43 PM
Deathstar > Enterprise
blaster > Phaser
Starfighters > uhh... shuttles

C'mon do we have to go through all this, two words...

THE FORCE

obsolete898
05-26-2002, 09:51 PM
2 more:

Sun Crusher.

Tactical Neural Implant
05-27-2002, 01:36 AM
I like them both. I think the harder question is

Leia or Amidala?

Timmee
05-27-2002, 06:24 AM
Alright, barring either of the Death Stars, my money is still on the Star Wars crew. And it all has to do with 3 words.

SUPER STAR DESTROYER!

Oh, BTW, my vote's on Amidala. :D

Havoc_online
05-27-2002, 07:57 AM
For those who may have not of read it, the "Sun Crusher" was a small ship that was as close to pure density as possible. It came out in the Jedi Academy trilogy. Well to say the least this ship was perfect for flying through the bridge or hull of other ships, star trek wouldnt stand a chance. http://www.mplwebdesign.co.uk/smilies/bow.gif

Timmee
05-27-2002, 08:13 AM
Ooooh, me like! :D Of course, it must not be the most manuverable craft in the Star Wars universe. :( Personally, I'd still like the combined firepower of Executor, Lusankya, Iron Fist, and Razor's Kiss.

WARPED1
05-27-2002, 11:28 AM
Remember tho,this fight could never take place.Stae Wares was "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away"(our past),Star Trek is in our galaxy in the future!:D

obsolete898
05-27-2002, 05:42 PM
Ooooh, me like! Of course, it must not be the most manuverable craft in the Star Wars universe. Personally, I'd still like the combined firepower of Executor, Lusankya, Iron Fist, and Razor's Kiss.

Actually it was very manuverable, and the armour was inpeneratable. Also the main gun was a "sonic resenounce" torpedo, which you shot into a star and caused it to super nova. The super nova would then destroy the star's sytem of planets. Pretty cool.

I just relized that I'm a really big dork.

StuDawggie
05-28-2002, 08:15 PM
Star Wars, Star Trek... Who Cares??? They both suck. But if I had to say one was worse than the other I'd have to say Star Trek is worse. 2 reasons... 1) William Shatner, and 2) Trekkers.

BTW here's a hint for all of you trekkers out there, paintball guns don't have settings like phasers do, so don't look for a stun setting. And if you need this translated into klingonese go to a star trek forum and have someone without a life do it for you.

FactsOfLife
05-29-2002, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jonneh
[B]If all the races/tech of Wars had a war with all the tech of Trek, I bet Wars would win it, but only on firepower. Also, no Q continuum or death star.

you forgot that wars uses Bacta to regrow chewed up rebels...

Crappy HomoGay Medical Droid + Bacta Tanks > Emergency Limp Wristed Medical Hologram

MCollier
05-29-2002, 03:58 PM
Theres an article in an old Maxim that talks about trekkies. Allegedly 1500 Trekkies set up a town somewhere, at an undisclosed location, and stay in trekkie mode 24/7. When will someone have the intelligence to raise an angry mob and torch that place, assuming it exists!!!

FooTemps
05-29-2002, 05:18 PM
Man... If you don't like pie then you're screwed up... WHO VOTED FOR NONE!?!?

StuDawggie
05-29-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
Man... If you don't like pie then you're screwed up... WHO VOTED FOR NONE!?!?

I DID!!!!! I don't like pie. I like cake... If you gotta problem with that then let's take it out on the field.

FactsOfLife
05-29-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by MCollier
Theres an article in an old Maxim that talks about trekkies. Allegedly 1500 Trekkies set up a town somewhere, at an undisclosed location, and stay in trekkie mode 24/7. When will someone have the intelligence to raise an angry mob and torch that place, assuming it exists!!!

sounds more like a badly dressed leper colony to me...

Wheelman
06-01-2002, 06:56 AM
I have two things to say

Millenium Falcon

Frickin' Lightsabers!!!!!!

that is all