PDA

View Full Version : I need someone who is knowledgable with warp feeds asap please

paintballrulzs
05-26-2002, 03:48 PM
Ok well i am playing tomarow in a big game at weare NH (ne 1 who lives in the area go they have over 300 people there). Ok and well I never knew how to set my warp sensitivity. I got it used with no manual or anything. I got it through a friend so i dont know the previous owner. It has the little white button on the box like thing attached to the warp. I have no clue how to set the sensitivity. I haven't been able to use it since i got it because it always spins and i have a dead battery in no time. Also my computer won't read the manual for some reason. So if someone has patience and time either im me on aim- soccaplayanum12 or post here. Please i need this asap!

RT_Luver
05-26-2002, 03:56 PM
if you need more of an explination IM me at JD90001. but I'll try to help you right now. on the side of the warp is that black cover. remove it. in under there is a BLUE nob. it turns, counter clockwise turns the sensitivity down and clockwise turns he sensitivty up. make it to where the it spins EVERY time you shoot but doesn't spin when not shooting and doesn't skip a shot. also, theirs usually a margine inbetween their so make sure that it doesn't spin when you tap in on the side, only when you are shooting. unless you can't (it was hard to do this but possible with an RT PRO, so you will be able to do this). ALSO make sure that it is broken in. to do this, put fresh batteries in and turn the sensitivty to where it spins continuausly. once it stops the motor has been broken in(the reson you do this is that the motor and little prong things that when it spins it creates a friction and give the signal to spin). again in you need more help just IM me. good luck

Load SM5
05-26-2002, 04:33 PM
Also, you can download a free manual with a few pics on the Airgun store website. That's how I learned how to mess with my warp.

RT_Luver
05-26-2002, 04:45 PM
oh yea...one more thing you might need to know. I forgot to tell you this over AIM. you might what to set the dwell or what ever its called(how long the warp feeds that paint)

under the black cover there are four black jumpers. when their |(vertical) that reduces the amount the warp spins. when the -(horizontle) it increases the amount the warp spins. it need to be about 1/4 of a turn every time it spins