PDA

View Full Version : mako, or intellifeed?

pariah1475
05-26-2002, 04:53 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering what you thought would be better: a mako storm or an intellifeed. On one hand, the mako storm is adjustable and can be set to automatic, very cool, and also revolutions generally work on their own just fine. But then again, having my frame hooked up to my hopper provides even more security against dry firing/breaking paint. So what do you think? Also, if you have any reviews on the mako I would like to see them.

RT_Luver
05-26-2002, 05:50 PM
I would say get the intelliframe. 1. because pretty soon, adjustable firing modes(F/A,3 shot, 6shot, etc..) will be banned from tourny play, and 2. mako has a bad reputation with their trigger frame. ifyur going to get a electronic trigger get a hyperframe

Mossman
05-26-2002, 07:47 PM
full auto and other modes have long been banned from tourney play, FA isnt allowed at any field with insurance basically, and the mako has a bad rep. the new thing thats happening is they are going to ban all guns thta have the capablility of using anyhting other than semi mode, even with a tourney lock.

Hacker240
05-26-2002, 08:19 PM
The Mako tolerances arent as good as the I-frames, and the iframe is made by AGD so you know it will work well. Plus, with the Mako you lose the mechanical feel.