PDA

View Full Version : Played again to day..wOOt!

Army
05-26-2002, 06:13 PM
The Baron just ripped. We were playing hopperball, which is NOT the domain of an Emag with Warp Feed! Playing back, I was able to dominate the field with the ROF and get my share of outs. But with only 200 balls, I ran out of paint on nearly every game!

Had a ton of fun with fellow AO'ers maxmag and Mr.mag and their friend Jarrod, who just happens to shoot a Mag too. We were trying to see if we can all work as a team together, and overall we did OK, especially as this was the first attempt as a team. We were playing against team Check-it, who are all major tourney seasoned players. We held our own, and even took it to them for a couple games! I wish I could have stayed longer, but I quickly ran out of paint and air, plus I had to get home for "Honey-doos"(you married guys can relate!)

Just wanted to say: Thanks guys, for a fun day. When you see those fellers from Check-it, give tham my thanks too.

Oh, and to all you guys I played against last weekend: I chronoed both my guns today, it seems I was shooting 320 from the Baron, and 330 from Big Red. If your welts seemed a little bigger than normal.....those were mine:rolleyes:

My bad.

Jonno06
05-26-2002, 06:25 PM
lol....you go army

retro minimag and accesories=$730
extreme rage pack=$25
1000 paintballs=$40
not having to use my squeegie ALL day=priceless

max-mag
05-26-2002, 06:35 PM
Ya, no problem army. We had fun also. Your Emag was at 707 fps, remember,LOL!

I (Ian) am Max-mag, I dont know why my name is Max-mag, I'll change it to I-Mag. And the real Max is "Impy Mc-Gee" on pbnation.

Too bad you had to leave, we pretty much stopped playing after you left, we found a rattler in the wood. Then we started to shoot lizards. We'll talk to ya soon about playing again.

RT_Luver
05-26-2002, 07:38 PM
kewl

Impy Mcgee
05-27-2002, 07:25 PM
Hey Army, this is Max. We'll have to play next weekend or something, I'll talk to Brad and Darren ( you haven't met darren yet, I think)and we'll figure out a good time for all of us to get our team together and see if ZT wants to start a 10 man with us for Pan Am or something. Talk to you later

Mango
05-27-2002, 08:02 PM
Hahah you shot lizards! lol. Wouldn't be so funny if they started shooting back huh? :p

Clare
05-27-2002, 08:06 PM
Then we started to shoot lizards
aw, that's not nice :(

Jonno06
05-27-2002, 08:08 PM
lol.....

timag
05-27-2002, 08:38 PM
Ok, this is my new name (used to be max-mag) so that I wont get confused with max(impy mc-gee)

we only got 3-4 lizards all day.

and Army, the Gofer snake we found, one guy thought it was a Rattler also, we were going to try and shoot it (thinking it was a rattler) then we (max and I) realized that IR3 was mistaken.

AngelBoy
05-27-2002, 09:08 PM
We prefer to shoot squirrels here:D

Impy Mcgee
05-27-2002, 09:34 PM
ha, the joys of creston. Ian check out my guy on the sims now, he got married and is pro at the guitar. lol

Army
05-27-2002, 09:37 PM
LOL, that guy with the IR3 was so funny to shoot on the break. His tummy was so fat, he couldn't get behind the bunker fast enough:)

Those guys were starting to make me mad, the way they were talking about their Dads, the same Dads that bought them all that gear and takes them to the fields to play. Whining jerks:mad: I could see that Brad was getting a little peeved too. Oh well, gear don't make the player, as we found out! wOOt!

As soon as I can get a free weekend again, we'll all get together again out there, that was fun, and it was really cool to meet up with some fellow AOers! :cool:

timag
05-27-2002, 09:42 PM
Ya, IR3 was quite funny, Max calls him "The Red Elf".

Too bad i can shoot faster with my 'mag than he can with his Angel (almost).

I wish tmy dad would by my stuff, all my parents buy me are stickers and Macro-Line (and I'm thankful for that)

And even though I have a Timmy, my favorite gun is STILL an automag.

Havoc_online
05-27-2002, 10:26 PM
plus I had to get home for "Honey-doos"(you married guys can relate!)

C'mon Army, you need to get her to play with you, it's the best!

obsolete898
05-27-2002, 10:38 PM
C'mon Army, you need to get her to play with you, it's the best!

umm..... to easy.

Havoc_online
05-28-2002, 07:39 AM
umm..... to easy.

http://www.mplwebdesign.co.uk/smilies/dunno.gif

magness
05-28-2002, 09:09 PM
get those lizards! and the snakes. yes, I noticed those guys were wining about their dads, their dads should smack em!

magness
05-28-2002, 09:22 PM
that is one nice timmy

Impy Mcgee
05-29-2002, 12:15 AM
Tim, tom, timmy............timmy, tim, timmy, tammy, to, timmy!:D ordered my self some gear today so perhaps we'll have to try it out next weekend..............eh team? speaking about that what did you think for our team name Army?;)