PDA

View Full Version : Bushy or RT Pro

WickeDKlowN
05-26-2002, 09:17 PM
im(hopefully)getting a new gun after my b-day(4 days :)) and my 2 main choices are RT Pro or Bushy. i like the bushy because theres lots of upgrades, and i like to tinker a little, and i love the reliability and service of AGD. now be honest, i asked this here because i know you guys will(hopefully :)) give me a non-biased opinion. i dont really have a way to test them and se what i like better b/c most the ppl i play w/ have lower end guns.

Jonno06
05-26-2002, 09:24 PM
RT PRO....it is probably faster than the bushy!

Paintballer86
05-26-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Jonno06
RT PRO....it is probably faster than the bushy! No doubt that the RT pro is fast, but I dont think you will be disappointed with the bushmasters performance. When it is shooting, it rocks back and fourth a but, and increses your trigger spped than when you are just sitting pulling the trigger and watching the light blink. If you bought ither one, I dont think you would be disappointed. I own a bushmaster, and an e-mag (Just like RT Pro on manual! :)) and if you have to drive long distances to get nitro filled, I would say go with the bushmaster. My friend runs it off co2, ( he has one too) it does fine, but it's really not good for it, but ok once and a while. But I would go with the RT Pro, b/c my bushmaster breaks down AT LEAST once a month, maybe more.

sk8dood
05-26-2002, 09:46 PM
i just got my bushy, and i love it. if you were to get one get the newest gen, then you know that all (or most) of the bugs have been worked out. i say test them both out and decide on what you like the best.

kosmo
05-26-2002, 09:46 PM
I own both, and they each have their advantages. Right now I have it set up so my Busy is my co2 gun and the rt is my compressed. My Bushy is a bit twitchy sometimes, but it seems to always work even if not perfectly. The trigger is awesome, the gun is light as a feather, and it is mad fast. Only thing I dont like about it is its height. The mag on the other hand, always either works or doesnt work, but 99% of the time it works. If it doesnt work, theres only like 3 or 4 things that could be wrong with it. It is heavier than the Bushy, and with the powerfeed, it is actually a little bit taller, but it just feels way smaller. Depending on how my finger is feeling that day, one is faster than the other, but neither really is any better. It all boils down to if you like the electro feel, get the Bushy. If you like the reactive trigger, get the RT. Neither will disappoint.

kosmo
05-26-2002, 09:48 PM
Oh and just for the record, CO2 is NOT bad for a Bushy if set up properly.

WickeDKlowN
05-27-2002, 08:07 AM
CO2 is another reason im leaning toward the bushy, i would have to drive like an hour to get to PTP for N2 when i can drive 15mins to the local army/navy store and get co2. but ive never shot one, and i have shot this kids ReTro mag, which is pretty much the same as a rt pro, and i loved the feel.

Jonno06
05-27-2002, 08:19 AM
get the rt pro,it will come with intelliframe..another goody....

keiphers
05-27-2002, 09:01 AM
Ok, I had the exact same idea as you... Bushy or RT Pro. I did the wrong thing, and went for the Bushy. Oh yeah, ICD highly reccomends against using CO2 on a Bushy. I'll find it on their site a little later and show you. But, go with the RT Pro. For the extra BPS you can get on a Bushy, you get 3x more chopped balls. Also, unless you have Freak, its fairly innaccurate. To get it to not chop balls and be very accurate, you'll have to spend $100's. So, you've got a fast shooting, ball chopping, inaccurate gun. Or.. you could go with RT Pro. With Intelliframe, it shoots very fast, especially with on/off and sear mods. You won't chop near the amount of paint either. Also, even with the stock barrel, an RT Pro is accurate. It shoots like a dart with a Freak. Provided, there may not be many upgrades, but they're not even needed. Oh yeah, ICD's customer service department completely sucks. I emailed them in November and still haven't gotten a reply. I tried calling them also, and didn't get an answer. We all know how good AGD's cumstomer service is, so I won't even get into that. Make the right decision and get a Mag.

WickeDKlowN
05-27-2002, 09:27 AM
i know ICD reccomends not to use co2, but if i do get it and end up using co2, i will hook up a female stabilizer on the bottom like, and a gladiator for the HPR.

Jonno06
05-27-2002, 09:46 AM
so thats more money.....

OR

you can just make the right choice,the smart choice,and get the RT PRO......

RT_Luver
05-27-2002, 10:28 AM
rt pro