PDA

View Full Version : A Friendly Invitation to My Thread

retrotrek
05-26-2002, 09:48 PM
I do not represent Shatner.com, so I can not officially invite you to join "us" this evening, but hey - It's my thread, right?

In ten minutes, the game will commence! You do not have to be registered to view the game, but you do to play.

The game is called "What's That They're Saying"

Rules: You can not quote the actual diologue from the show. Also, this is an age friendly site, to try to keep it clean, no bad words, etc... we get a wee bit risque sometimes, but try to cloak it in inuendo...

Above all, have fun! There are four rounds, plus a bonus.

8 minutes till show time!

Jonno06
05-26-2002, 10:21 PM
so,what do we do????

retrotrek
05-26-2002, 10:24 PM
click here (http://www.automags.org/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&threadid=37431)

If you are registered, you can post replies. You type in what you think the characters are REALLY saying... look around - you'll get the hang of it!

It's fun!

Jonno06
05-26-2002, 10:37 PM
i clicked there,and it brought me to where i put a new reply....

i have to sign up again b/c i forget my name/password

retrotrek
05-26-2002, 10:39 PM
main board (http://www.williamshatner.com/idealbb/forum.asp?sessionID={A5AFDF24-2713-4B45-99EE-CB8B7C19DDAF}&catID=&forumID=1&num=20&pageNo=1&mode=)

Sorry your havin' trouble getting in... here is a link to the main board, we're at the top right now... You can still look and get a sense of the game, and play tomorrow, if you don't get reregistered in time!:D

Jonno06
05-26-2002, 10:49 PM
lol,u put [/img] instead of [/url]

retrotrek
05-26-2002, 10:51 PM
Whoops! Sorry about that, I am in my hosting mode, where all I do is rapidly post images... hence, the /img thang.

Anyway, I fixed it... you're guys are hangin' in there!

the JoKeR
05-26-2002, 11:39 PM
Ha! Spaz, Load and I took 'em on and beat them at their own game! I honestly don't think they were ready for our guerilla warfare! They were using Talon pumps and we had full-auto!

retrotrek
05-26-2002, 11:56 PM
Now, now... this was not a contest, but a game show... and do you really want to claim bragging rights?

I was proud of you guys, though. You knew all the character names and Trek lingo. Very nice! It was really fun! We'll have to do it again!:D

shartley
05-27-2002, 06:13 AM
I was proud of you guys, though. You knew all the character names and Trek lingo. Very nice! It was really fun! We'll have to do it again!
LOL Those of us who grew up on Star Trek form almost every facet of Society.. heck you could probably put a Judge, Lawyer, Crime Victim, their Doctor, the Taxi Driver and they guy selling news papers in one room and they could ALL hang in a Star Trek conversation. ;) It seems to be something that breaks all conceived boundaries and differences.

And remember… Paintball Players are not all ignorant, or know nothing BUT paintball. ;)

I am glad everyone had a great time. :D When are you Trekkies going to pick up your Mags? ;)

Jonno06
05-27-2002, 08:42 AM
i dont know anything except paintball.....

the only way i would watch star trek is if i WAS the crime victim.....and the crime was murder...HAHAHAHAH....j/k....ill watch it one of these days...maybe