PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with that mag?

Arson51
05-27-2002, 11:33 AM
i posted a few months earlier to decide on which gun to buy and i decided it was a mag cuase' they down like dat'!
well i was playing at my indoor field and my friends new mag wouldnt work. it just made that farting noise that you hear when you're low on air pressure. so he couldnt fix it and just sat out the entire day. than the next week i went to a other field and this guy with a proteam micromag had that same problem and he had to borrow a gun from someone. what is causeing this. will it happen to me?

FrAuStY
05-27-2002, 01:19 PM
It sounds like the bolt is sticking.. try installing the next longer powertube spacer. Are you holding the trigger when you gas the gun up? If not.. try that.. if that doesn't work, try changing the powertube spacer. Could you describe this "farting noise" Does the gun leak with the trigger pulled? Does it leak with trigger at rest? Help us and we can help you :D

Jonno06
05-27-2002, 04:23 PM
is he low on air?

Arson51
05-28-2002, 08:56 PM
well my friends air pressure was probally at 800 using compressed air and it just leaked when he hooked the tank up. could it have been the reg pressure was tooo low cuase he fixed it the next time, but he didnt say y

Arson51
05-29-2002, 11:15 AM
Bump back to the top!!!!!