PDA

View Full Version : My new toy!

I <3 MAGS
05-27-2002, 12:17 PM
Just wanted to show you guys my new marker and see what you thought. Its nothing special but so far its been great and I'm happy with it.

rjvemt1
05-27-2002, 12:20 PM
sell it and buy a mag;) looks good how about a race frame!

lopxtc
05-27-2002, 12:41 PM
Very nice ... change out the fron pneumatics and get a rollar sear and you will be rocking :)

Aaron

Jonno06
05-27-2002, 12:41 PM
nice cocker....

swing trigger,freak barrel,stickies,and more....i would never pay that much for a cocker.....imo,its a nice gun though

RT_Luver
05-27-2002, 01:58 PM
looks nice. isay keep it the way it is, except get a new body of some sort. that one looks REALLY blocky and kinda dumb

KyleOx1
05-27-2002, 02:42 PM
keep it the way it is
cockers are nice
but i love mags.....
dont listen to everyone, upgrade what you want.....
good luck

tranman
05-27-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by RT_Luver
looks nice. isay keep it the way it is, except get a new body of some sort. that one looks REALLY blocky and kinda dumb

Thats a stock cocker body, all stock cockers look like that.

SlipknotX556
05-27-2002, 03:13 PM
Nice looking cocker. I like my Emag and TKO better though.

AngelBoy
05-27-2002, 03:33 PM
Great cocker, looks pretty tight. I loved mine, but I dont know anything about them so I traded for a minimag. Sweet cocker, and good luck with it. Get one of the new 4-ways from WGP and you will have a sweet trigger pull.

I <3 MAGS
05-27-2002, 03:40 PM
Yep, next mods are WGP CT 4-way, Palmer reg and STO ram. Luckily I found a shop 10 min from my house and the owner is kindly showing me everything I need to know.

liigod
05-27-2002, 04:07 PM
very very very nice. If u want electro, dont get a damn race frame, send it off to sandridge and get a real electro cocker ::devil smiley:: Thats a sick cocker id shoot that any day of the weak.

ER FFballa 8
05-27-2002, 07:15 PM
nice cocker my baby is below.. couple suggestions though one instead of the WGP 4 way get a Belsales Hollow point and for the palmers go micro rock reg and for the ram the STO is great i prefer the clippard ram.. and actualy liigod the raceframe is prolly the best electro conversion with the best capabilities.. can a sandridge be timed by a comp or palm pilot?? i think no.. that and sandrige has a horrible turn around time.. well hope my ramblings helped... also if you are sticking with the slider a roller sear would be a very nice upgrade...

DYE-BaLLeR
05-27-2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by lopxtc
Very nice ... change out the fron pneumatics and get a rollar sear and you will be rocking :)

Aaron

roller sears do next to nothing on hinges

ER FFballa 8
05-28-2002, 08:10 AM
wow i didnt notice the hinge.. i am guessing its a dye?? and yeah they do absolutely nothing on a hinge.. think about it what do they have to roll on? neways yeah take that out of my list of recomendations.. thought i saw a slider in there i guess that will teach me to think...

DYE-BaLLeR
05-28-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by ER FFballa 8
wow i didnt notice the hinge.. i am guessing its a dye?? and yeah they do absolutely nothing on a hinge.. think about it what do they have to roll on? neways yeah take that out of my list of recomendations.. thought i saw a slider in there i guess that will teach me to think...

not a dye, eclipse

sicones
05-28-2002, 12:02 PM
what size freak is on the cocker at the top???

I <3 MAGS
05-28-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by sicones
what size freak is on the cocker at the top???

Its a 12" freak.

cockermatt
05-28-2002, 01:40 PM
Get a palmer micro rock sto ram and CT 3 way. Best in my opinion. I would get a new valve and springs and new reg first. Then adjustable front reg.

lopxtc
05-28-2002, 02:22 PM
*L* Hadnt even paid attention to the hinge ... when I first looked at it I saw a regular 45 trigger frame. *L* ..

Aaron

Originally posted by DYE-BaLLeR

roller sears do next to nothing on hinges

paintbattler
05-28-2002, 03:46 PM
nice cocker man.. how's it shoot?

I <3 MAGS
05-29-2002, 10:09 AM
Shoots like a dream. VERY fast and crisp trigger pull. I really could not be happier with it. It’s a nice change from shooting a mag for many years. Nothing wrong with mags, just nice to shoot something different.

The eclipse blade is the best I've tried. If someone is looking for a good trigger frame for your cocker, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Temo Vryce
05-29-2002, 02:27 PM
That's a sweet Cocker. Here's my advice, listen to what everyone here recomends you upgrade. Then do the research on those products and get the upgrades that you feel you need, not what they tell you that you need. It's your cocker not thiers. Best of luck to ya.

covadsucks
05-29-2002, 04:01 PM
I would definitely suggest a new 3way for the Hinge. I had a WGP and an Eclipse Hinge on two different cockers...both ended up with the Belsales "Angry 3-Way" they are as tight(close) as a BOMB, or the "Hollowpoint", with that upgrade you can shorten the trigger pull by at least a 1/3rd of what it currently is.

Either way, nice cocker. Hope you enjoy it.

I <3 MAGS
05-29-2002, 04:25 PM
Yea, I already have looked extensively into upgrading the pneumatics and decided to go with a Palmer micro rock, WGP CT 3-way (Orracle 3-way) and a STO ram. Just need to save up the cash to get it all. As far as vertical regs go, I'm still looking into those. Any suggestions?

DYE-BaLLeR
05-29-2002, 06:57 PM
yea some good pnuematics are

RAM
evo, clippard, sto
4WAY
ct, dye or bomb(bomb, dye is just a copycat and ct has 2 oring shaft0
LPR(low pressure reg)
Rock or FGP

Valve
Tornado(all i use)
HAMMER
new FF tungsten carbide hamemr

FutureMagOwner
05-29-2002, 07:46 PM
for my cocker i was thinking of getting

ct 3 way
micro rock
sto ram
that hammer you said
tornado valve
and a maxflow vertical regulator(one that works as a grip not on the tank)

i was also planning on getting a new bottle adapeter thats at an angel so i can get a better grip a new pump arm new cocking rod and back block then custom milled and then painted by caprioras friend along with custom bubbles for my freak and back bubble thingy)

ER FFballa 8
05-31-2002, 12:13 PM
yeah i really dont like the CT thats why i personaly said HP 3 way that or the angry.. the bombs arent reliable on hinges they leak too much...