PDA

View Full Version : A Weekend With Airgun Pride A.k.a. Butterscotch Yo A.k.a. The Yo Boys

agdjon
05-27-2002, 09:23 PM
A weekend with the Yo Boys. Oh before I begin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEN A.K.A. CHUPAS 2

This was an awesome weekend. We first started out at CPX for the Challenge Cup. Unfortunately, we went home early, but, we had a crapload of fun (is crap ok???) Pics were taken and all. That will probably be posted by one of the Pride Boy. Afterwards, we cleaned up and headed to my place.

My Place:
Nothing big really happened here. Here are some highlights though. We drank (beer of course), talked (mostly of old times), and slept. Butch had the couch upstairs, Allen had the couch downstairs, Todd had the love seat, Scott and Dan had the floor, and Tim and Gina had their own little corner :D . Morning arrives and the HIGHLIGHT of the morning was when Allen fell from the couch and Butch went over and said "I am a 200 pound Jackhammering a$$!" (Moderators, feel free to modify this statement) HILARIOUS!!!
We had breakfast and called it a day.

Todd's House the next day:
We drank again (same old paintball beverage), celebrated Allen's Birthday, chilled by a controlled miniature bon-fire, and talked about past events. Overall, a great night and everyone went home happy. I met a lot of new faces and made more friends. Around 10PM, a plan was kicking to steal the Airgun Field.

The Next day at an undisclosed location:
SUCCESS!!! With a lot of brainwashing, the Yo Boys were able to hypnotize Tom into surrendering the field. And by 1:00, we were all scrimmaging on the fields. We all had a blast!!! However, Tom found out where we were, and came out. Matter of fact, he joined in for the fun!!! The field was uniquely setup that it caught Tom's eye and had to join in for the fun. Butch and Dan (I believe) were the creators of the awesome "Pride" setup. Allen also surprised Tom with his new "Pride" uniform. Awesome choice in Jerseys guys and great call on the Japanese Emblem on the rear Dan! Overall, I need more practice hehehe! Thanks to Michelle (Scott's Wife) for bringing over some great food for lunch!

I really don't know what the whole point of posting this was but I really wanted to thank everyone at the Party!!!

Thanks guys for one of the GREATEST weekends I have had in a long time (Aside from the great escapades we have at tournaments)!

If you ever have a chance to hang out with these guys, it would definitely be a weekend you would not want to forget!!!

Thanks guys & gals:
Allen
Butch
Dan
Scott
Timmy
Todd
Gina
Patricia
Jen 1
Laren
Kate
Grace
Michelle
Rose
Andy
and
Everyone else!!!!
:D

Chupas2
05-29-2002, 02:00 PM
Thanks Jon. We had a blast. It look like we will try for June 9th or 16th to try and do it again. I'll post some pics in a few days when we get them back.

skirts
05-29-2002, 07:17 PM
jon
you wernt supposed to tell anyone that we hypnotized tom
now hes going to be expecting it next time.
i guess next time we want to use the field we will have to use FORCE

the weekend was fun, the practice monday was awsome.

thanks tom for letting us use the field, we had a great time...

if anyone didnt read all of jons post, do so, very funny

thanks jon... by the way, the one handed running and shooting thing just doesnt work bro.

hugs and kisses
skirts

Timmy63
05-29-2002, 07:47 PM
This weekend was one of the best weekends in a long time.

My family came to watch us play two games at CPX and we were able to max one but we dropped the other one.

Hanging out at Jon's was a blast.

Practice was great. Thanks to Tom for letting us borrow the field and stopping out to show us a few tricks!