PDA

View Full Version : To AGD: PRICE DROP BY NEXT XMAS???

CpSuPeRkId
05-27-2002, 09:58 PM
I have decided to be an idiot and basically sacrifice my whole 15 year old life to get the EMAG Xtreme over a slowly built RT Xtreme. Now im hoping that by the time next Xmas comes(which then the EMAG X will be old news cuz im sure EVERY PERSON IN THE WORLD WILL HAVE IT from what it looks like) the price will drop to a hopeful 1000. Now this question is for anybody from AGD or anybody who has knowledge of paintball price trends, but will there be a significant price drop on all of AGDs products???perhaps even the C+C xtreme emag down to 1000 which is the price ill pay for it???

AGD
05-27-2002, 10:42 PM
It all depends if we make a limited amount for the year. You always have the used option to think about.

AGD

Restola
05-28-2002, 12:05 AM
I would agree that the used option is the way to go. Used emags hit the market at very low prices, even some of the nicer ones from europe that I cant for the life of me remember the name of.

Hang around here and if the new ones are released soon the used ones will be for sale in no time. People like me are always buying stuff they cant afford ;)

einhander619
05-28-2002, 09:54 AM
If it weren't for guys like you, Restola, I couldn't afford any of this stuff!:p

Vegeta
05-28-2002, 05:40 PM
CpSuPeRkId-

You sure are one persistant fellow aren't you mate? I mean bloody hell blowing all that money on an xtreme when your only 15! Or is someone else paying for it?

I wouldn't set your goals so high. Maybe you should get the RT or maybe just start out small with a regular mag and spend the extra money on paint and upgrades. What good is an emag if you have no money left to go play with? Try and realize what your getting into before you go overboard.

CpSuPeRkId
05-28-2002, 07:07 PM
Oh, im persistant alright, haha. Actually i am payin for it myself, i have a job now and i am goin to start taking paintball more seroiusly and enter tourneys and stuff like that. I have decided to go with the Emag xtreme, even though i was gonna go with a retro mag. but the problem there was, im gonna get carried away and buy the xtreme body for it(C+C), and the intellframe, now that alone plus what i payed for my pf mag is darn close to buyin a used xtreme emag or even a brand new one as soon as the hype dies down. I dont wanna go with the rt and put money into it when i can just buy the emag X for a mere 200 dollars or so more.

Vegeta
05-28-2002, 07:12 PM
so your not currently a tourney player? Waht kinda gun do you own right now?

paintbattler
05-28-2002, 08:22 PM
i hope they will..u know. you really love the extremes dont ya (who doesnt)

paint magnet
05-28-2002, 08:50 PM
Xmas? I don't remember any holiday called xmas. Is that the one where people put up xmas trees, sing xmas songs, and give xmas presents? Or where you refering to Christmas?