PDA

View Full Version : I can't decide

Lone Gunman
05-28-2002, 12:38 PM
I want to get a foregrip for my z-gripped mag, so I need a KAPP foregrip extender, but I can't decide on what grip to get. What kind do you guys/gals have and prefer?

Will Wood
05-28-2002, 12:41 PM
If you feild has a bunch of them, ask to try em out, and use whatever one feels best to you. I have nice gas-thru But I don't know what it's called.

Bartleby
05-28-2002, 12:57 PM
you may want to consider puting the grip on the back of the gun. a number of people have done this and prefer it to the traditional "fore"grip. I think major ho, for one, has the grip on the rear of the gun and you may want to ask him what he thinks of that particular setup.

vaypourus
05-28-2002, 02:33 PM
Wouldn't putting a grip on the rail behind the Z-grip force you to hold the gun on the other side of your head? I mean, imagine holding a Z-grip with your dominant hand. Now imagine holding a fore-grip with your other hand ont he back of the gun...see what I mean?

RATM
05-28-2002, 04:42 PM
I use the Atlas gas through grip with the rubber cover on my Mag. I like the feel of it and it's nice and short so it doesn't hit my drop.

Will Wood
05-28-2002, 05:52 PM
Also, alot of people who use the Z grip prefer to hold the tank instead.

Lone Gunman
05-28-2002, 11:07 PM
Yeah, I hang on to my tank right now, so I guess I will have to do that until I find someone with a Z and foregrip to try out.

X-Plosive
05-28-2002, 11:14 PM
I am running a kapp gas thru with a LAPCO 2 hole ASA.

bornl33t
05-29-2002, 04:33 AM
I use a composite drop forward that swivles in ... um I think 5 different angels then locks in with a spring. it's REALLY kewl cause I like my tan WAY off to the side on a z and this way I can switch to left hand if I have to without problem in middle of a game. Course I don't have my z anymore but it's something to think about.... has abouthte same drop as that stubby dz2

Lone Gunman
05-29-2002, 12:18 PM
I might have to see that if you come up to Ventura sometime Heat.

bornl33t
05-30-2002, 04:30 AM
deal.. I'll pm ya before I come up... you a regular at the obc? If soo I'm sure we'll run into eachother.. I've been trying to get my lazy butt up there.. but 've been having alot of personal problems latly that restrik how much ican leave Ankeny.
I DID take pics of it a while back... I'll check around for them... but chances are the viruse wiped em out last december.

bornl33t
05-30-2002, 04:36 AM
Guess what, I had them on on of my many geocities accounts( kinda surprised they haven't shut them down yet as there is little to no html on any of them)

http://www.geocities.com/heat_the_paintball_genie/dynamount.html

Like I said I still ahve that drop.. don't have the gun anymore, but have 2 half built ones waiting for z's
I take great pride in my z... always causes a ruckus anywhere I go...
AGD WOULD YA FREAKING HURRY UP ON THEM I-Z FRAMES... geeeezzzzzzzzz :D :D
I want everything RIGHT NOW and I want it flawless.. NO mistakes and NICE BOXES TOO!

Schnitzel
05-30-2002, 09:55 AM
i JUST got a Smart Parts Gadget Grip from RogueFactor. It's not too big, not too small. It's light, and it fits the KAPP extender. It also has a built-in barrel plug, comes right out of the bottom. It also looks cool.
http://www.bbtpaintball.com/pictures/GadgetGrip.jpg