PDA

View Full Version : Average day....what does AGD do?

Will Wood
05-28-2002, 04:35 PM
Well
do you just sit around on the forums?
Shoot paintball guns?
Complicated Mechinical stuff?
Nothing?

just wondering.

Havoc_online
05-28-2002, 04:44 PM
Don't tell him! This evil monkey is up to something...(lol j/k)http://www.pbreview.com/forums/images/smilies/eye-popin.gif

Jonno06
05-28-2002, 04:59 PM
how do you use those funny smilies??

lol,evil monkey...lol

yea,what does TK do?

hitmanng
05-28-2002, 05:02 PM
AGD
President of AGD (really)

My job is much more borring than most people think. I spend every afternoon on the phone and late at night I test stuff. Two nights ago I spent 4 hours putting one paintball at a time into the breach of a gun and firing them into a net. Not real exciting. If you want to come down I can arrange it but you would only really get to see the afternoon stuff.

AGD

Will Wood
05-28-2002, 05:45 PM
The evil monkey thing has a funny story behind it. One night a couple of freinds and I went out to buy some MD at Big apple....Anyways about 1/2 way there, some drunk guys pull over and ask us "What tha BEEP ya doing ya BEEPing BEEP benders?".....I quickly retorted (and have no idea where it came from), "We are out looking for EVIL MONKEYS!! MWHAHAHAHAHHA" and ran off.

o.k.

Sounds like lots of fun for TK...Too bad I didn't live where ever the factory thing is...I wouln't mind putting balls in 1 at a time if it was an extreme or something...well maybe I would, but it would still be neat to say you shot one.

dansim
05-28-2002, 05:57 PM
well you would mind if all day all you see is mags man that would be boring?

MCollier
05-28-2002, 06:17 PM
ever seen any of the later family guy episodes? There is an evil monkey that lives in chris' closet.

Will Wood
05-28-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by MCollier
ever seen any of the later family guy episodes? There is an evil monkey that lives in chris' closet.

really? I'm going to have to find a copy of that somehow. My old team was EMP>Evil Monkey Pimps. Then they all got out of paintball and I was the only one left and made a new team under a different name.

Xzion
05-28-2002, 09:02 PM
Might want to take a look at the link ive included below to 720 video's archives, which has a bunch of clips from their video of the AGD SuperTour, gives you a bit of a 'behind the scenes' look at AGD.

720 Video Archives. (http://www.720video.com/videoarchives.htm)

Havoc_online
05-28-2002, 10:01 PM
how do you use those funny smilies??

lol, I got that one thanks to capo from pbreview