PDA

View Full Version : The man behind comp 2!

Jezus
05-28-2002, 05:06 PM
Sorry the previous pic was wayyy to big.

I resized it so it wouldnt take 10 mins to load

Anyways ya Im currently in the Forces but this is a pic of me just hanging out with my buddies

anyways ill get some pics of the e-mag up later and me in action as a pballer hehe.

hey if you guys got pics of yourselves I woudlnt mind meeting some of my AO friends.

Jezus
05-28-2002, 05:09 PM
Any of you adminastrators are more than welcome to delete my previous post! hhe

Sorry if this pic makes me look to tuff :p really im a big softy :cool:

Clare
05-28-2002, 05:13 PM
Hello Jebus! :p

I mean Jezus, Welcome to AO :D

Jezus
05-28-2002, 05:14 PM
thnx CaPoEiRa im glad to be aboard :)

Load SM5
05-28-2002, 05:18 PM
Actually, you look a bit like a disgruntled mime.;)

Just kidding, don't shoot me.

Welcome to AO, and somewhere in the Friendly section there's a good size picture thread of what we all look like. Do a search and it should come right up.

dropkick1
05-28-2002, 05:20 PM
welcome jezus, what part of part of the military are u in, my brother is in the airborne training to be an airborne combat medic in the 160th, oh yeah he's my twin too and play pball, just wondering.

ken

Jonno06
05-28-2002, 06:06 PM
lol,you didnt actually dress like that to a paintball game did you??

or what?

wasaga is a paintball field right?!

Will Wood
05-28-2002, 06:17 PM
Nice paintball gun! Oh...wait..

bofh
05-28-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
Actually, you look a bit like a disgruntled mime.;)

Damnit Load, that's the second beer you've made me snorf thru my nose. You'll pay for this.... oh, you'll pay :)

Load SM5
05-28-2002, 06:25 PM
For God's sake stop wasting beer!!!

BlackVCG
05-28-2002, 06:31 PM
No offense, but how do you get to go through boot when you're 16?

dansim
05-28-2002, 06:38 PM
he cant shoot you hes outta ammo welcome!

thei3ug
05-28-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Jezus
Sorry the previous pic was wayyy to big.
hey if you guys got pics of yourselves I woudlnt mind meeting some of my AO friends.

Hey if you wanna see what you're missing in my life go ahead. But sleepign on pizza boxes and washing your clothes in the bathtub isn't a glamorous life, but it does make you all you can be. I think.

shartley
05-28-2002, 06:52 PM
Also no offense, but what “forces” are you in?

Most Service members I know would say “The Service” or in “The Armed Forces”, not “Forces”. And you are just hanging out? Like that? I know when I was not in the field, I would not be “hanging out” like that.

Also, interesting patches you have… could you explain them, and what your “Armed Forces” designation tag says? Mine used to say U.S. Army. Yours looks like it says S.T.A.T (something or other). Does not look like any standard “Armed Forces” designation to me…. But I could be missing something…..

I smell something fishy…. Not smart to try to pull a fast one on a forum with so many former and current Service Members.

I look forward to any explanations you may have…

Army
05-28-2002, 06:53 PM
What does the right breast pocket say? Why are you wearing an outdated Ranger tab? What is the non-military shoulder patch mean? Where is your rank? Why is your face camo so amateur? No-one I know paints up that way, you've high-lighted everything you want to hide, not to mention it is like a big neon sign saying "not natural!".

You said you were hanging out in Wasaga, that's in Canada. Are you Canadian SF? If so, why are you not wearing DPM pattern? You were born in 1986 according to your profile, how did you finish BT, and then complete SF training at 16 years of age?

If you are legit, I apologise for all the inquiry. If you are simply making all this up, I would seriously stop doing so If I were you. It is Illegal to pass yourself off as a soldier in any country.:cool:

steveg
05-28-2002, 08:45 PM
Most Service members I know would say “The Service” or in “The Armed Forces”, not “Forces”.

Perhaps if you were in the Canadian Armed Forces you might.

Jezus
05-28-2002, 08:59 PM
Yes Canadian..

The issue with me and my profile, the profile I fill in quickly I usually dont spend time adjusting it to my correct profile.

S.T.A.T.

Special Tactical Assault Team

Jezus
05-28-2002, 09:00 PM
the current issue for us canadians is CADPAT which your marines are using "digital camoflauge" I beleive..

Jezus
05-28-2002, 09:03 PM
Sorry im not reading all your questions I should have made this all into one simple post.

Yes Wasaga Beach is a paintball field located North of Toronto

RT_Luver
05-28-2002, 09:23 PM
you might have already said this..I just skimmed through the posts and didn't see it. just wondering....whay are u ranked?

Army
05-28-2002, 09:26 PM
Hmm..Which opens more questions for me.

CADPAT was to go to Bosnian forces first, then all essential units next. It has been issue since 2000. Where is yours? Why are you in US Army woodland BDU's? Why are you wearing a Ranger tab? What is your Regiment? Where is your LBV that all Canadian SF is issued? Why are you out in public at a paintball field with a C7A1?

S.T.A.T. is an Airsoft team in Canada.

Dude, I think your into Airsoft, and are trying to make us believe you are the real thing. It's not nice to try to fool this Army man.

Jezus
05-28-2002, 09:28 PM
What were we talking about... Yes Im into airsoft

I said me and my friends were hanging out at Wasaga Beach I thought you guys knew what I was talking about... :confused:

Jezus
05-28-2002, 09:31 PM
Army I was kinda wondering what was with all the questions... sorry for the confusion STAT is my Airsoft Team local to the city of Toronto Ont.

I thought you guys knew that maybe it was cause I posted that in first post dunno.

I use the US. Army gear when I am just messing around cause CADPAT is almost impossible to get.

Havoc_online
05-28-2002, 09:39 PM
Army, your vicious! Rock on...http://www.mplwebdesign.co.uk/smilies/bandit.gif

BlackVCG
05-28-2002, 09:48 PM
Come on buddy, you never said you were in Airsoft. You just said you were in the "Forces" and then when somebody said Canadian Forces you said yes. That implies that you are in the military. Sorry you got caught, but it's not polite to come off as being in the military when you really are not.

spazzed
05-28-2002, 09:51 PM
Keep up the good work Army :cool:

Army
05-28-2002, 09:52 PM
You never mentioned Airsoft, you said you were in "the Forces". The uninformed will take that to mean that you are in Special Forces. I took it as a challenge to my intelligence.

ubooze
05-28-2002, 10:04 PM
I for one do not want to be on Army's bad side...EVER!!

Go Army, laying down the law!!

steveg
05-28-2002, 10:07 PM
Fellas I sense yet another apology coming on here.
Judging by J's grammer I'm guessing that he is French.
that being the case in french it would be "Forces canadiennes" or the forces.

Living near CTC Gagetown I see the guy's (and gal's) wearing CADPAT all the time .I'm guessing that it would
be inappropriate to wear the uniform for paintball or
airsoft

Army
05-28-2002, 10:10 PM
steveg; Only an apology on his part, for misleading AO about his affiliations:cool:

steph3nlim
05-28-2002, 10:11 PM
I dont know. I think he's a fake.:confused: .. eck. who cares

GO UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES

GOD BLESS AMERICA BABY, GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Jezus
05-28-2002, 10:13 PM
" This is a pic of me at Wasaga a month ago. Nice pic eh :p "

Thats from my original post.. I thought some of you guys would have known what I was talking about.

Forces - Canadian Forces..

Jezus
05-28-2002, 10:18 PM
Army I take you as a very serious and ascertive man :)

No CADPAT isnt sold to the public and is not appropriate for airsoft nor paintball, paintball i usually am the guy with teh dye core jersey and the AGD E-mag.. :p

steveg
05-28-2002, 10:19 PM
Army Maybe it's because I'm Canadian and maybe It's because
I'm not a member if the U.S. military (nor the Canadian)

but I was not mislead perhaps you misunderstood

Jezus
05-28-2002, 10:22 PM
I dont wanna gain my 100th post in this thread... :D
No I am not in teh US. Army
That pic was taken at Wasaga Beach Paintball North of Toronto a month ago as stated in previous thread :p

sorry for the "miss leading" post

steveg
05-28-2002, 10:31 PM
Anyhow Jezus welcome to AO they will get over it eventually;)
where do you play, living in New BRunswick now but
I started playing in Toronto, RLD in Whitby actually.

Army
05-28-2002, 10:32 PM
Anyways ya Im currently in the Forces but this is a pic of me just hanging out with my buddies

Profile For Jezus Search for all posts by this user.

Date Registered: 05-28-2002
Total Posts: 11 (11 posts per day)
Last Post: 05-28-2002 09:18 PM
The man behind comp 2!
Contact Jezus: Click here to email Jezus
Send Jezus a Private Message!
Homepage:
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle:
Yahoo Instant Messenger Handle:
Birthday May 16, 1986
Biography
Occupation

I may not be Canadian, and I have nothing but respect for your military, but his words and age do not a "Force" member make, BTW they are known as the Canadian Special Forces, no matter what territory they may be in. All Special Forces the world over are known colloquially as, "SF".

Typing up your profile "in a hurry" is not a very good excuse for such a blatant error (and it hasn't been corrected since he said it was wrong}:cool:

Jezus
05-28-2002, 10:36 PM
If it will make you happy I shall do your bidding master ;)

Jezus
05-28-2002, 10:41 PM
hi

Right now I play at a few local fields:

Area 51, Quest, Topgun, Paintball City

I am currently playing solo cause no really good speedball teams in the area but I may soon start playing for

Northern Adrenaline, Reservoir Dogs, and Global Shockwave.

Ya im not worried about anyone but Army lol.. ya I am happy to be apart of AO :)

TheTramp
05-28-2002, 10:57 PM
This is all very cryptic a vague. Lets just put some questions out in the open.

1) Are you a member of the military (Canadian or otherwise)? If so, what arm and what is your rank?

2) If you aren't 16 how old are you?

If the answer to question 1 is "yes" then good for you. Thanks for helping to keep the world a safer place. If the answer is "no" then come on dude, lets try and use a little common sense before we try playing make believe.

RSUAVE911
05-28-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Jezus

Ok is it me or is there only one person in this picture?

FaSSt
05-28-2002, 11:38 PM
So what if he likes to dress up in camouflage and and embarrass himself by pretending that he is in some type of military unit? Whom is he harming?

Obviously no imposter can detract from the honor and respect true veterans command, so give the guy a break. I personally hate everything about airsoft, but hey, that's just me. There are too many commie liberals out there who would ban airsoft, paintball, "real" guns and probably the kitchen sink too if they could, so...

can't we just all get along? :)

obsolete898
05-28-2002, 11:56 PM
If he's faken' that's pretty disrespectful to all the people that actually do it. I for one hate when people pretend to be anything they are not, especially something I do in real life.

Edit: PS Army mugged you LOL.

steveg
05-29-2002, 12:19 AM
this is all kind of funny, a guy wearing surplus US military camo posts a picture of himself,taken at one of Canada's largest and most popular paintball parks, and say's he belongs to the "forces", makes him a poser?

Its all about context fellas. any canadian paintball player knows about Wasaga. The canadian military is refered to as "the forces" up here.

by the way Jezus you damn well better be in the CF;)

shartley
05-29-2002, 05:31 AM
I can understand all of his “excuses” and explanations… they all make perfect sense… well, all but ONE.

His excuse about his Date of Birth in his profile. You can not convince me that he was in SUCH a hurry to make his profile that he chose a birth date of someone who just turned 16. That just makes NO sense at all… sorry. That is unless he is actually a grown man in the Canadian Armed Forces and on OTHER forums he poses as a 16 year old, and just slipped up and put it on AO as well. That is just a theory.... could be way off base, but with all the things not matching up... who knows.

And he had time to post his replies but not to fix his profile? Heck, why did he even PUT a Birth Date in the first place if it was not his REAL DOB? It is not a requirement. But NOW he claims his DOB is June 4, 1979. I am sorry, I just don’t believe him. He MAY be telling the truth…. but what would that say about his intelligence?

Welcome to AO… I am sure what you post from now on will be looked at quite closely…. At least by me for one.

Mango
05-29-2002, 06:09 AM
You can tell right off the bat that the rifle he is holding is airsoft. Note the two shiney screws by the muzzle break. Also, his tiny radio. LOL!

He is a poser. He tried to hide it, got caught, and now tries to play it off. Posers abound on the internet. He dident expect to have so many experienced, knowledgable people on one board!! AO ROCKS!!

Check the link:

Airsoft M203 (http://www.precisionairsoft.com/itm00085.htm)

Jezus
05-29-2002, 06:21 AM
You guys are starting too make this thread interesting..

If you guys want my age I changed it for you all because that seemed to be main topic of discussion in this thread.

Ive already stated that the picture was from me hanging out with friends at Wasaga Beach. I thought some people would have known what I was talking about I was wrong.

I dont want to have to continually come back to this thread everyday guys and find 20 posts for me to read I have explained myself well enough for the rest of you and feel I have given suffecient enough answers for people whom Ive never met.

shartley
05-29-2002, 06:33 AM
I dont want to have to continually come back to this thread everyday guys and find 20 posts for me to read I have explained myself well enough for the rest of you and feel I have given suffecient enough answers for people whom Ive never met.
You are correct! ;)

Then don't. :D

If you are who you claim you are... wonderful. But that would indicate some lack of thinking on your part when making both of your Threads (as well as your profile when setting up your account). If you are NOT who you claim you are, I for one don’t really care at this point.

Personally, it does not matter to me one way or the other. My life goes on. As does yours. And you have to live it, not me. ;)

steveg
05-29-2002, 06:51 AM
Just because this is being fun (and the grocery store doesn't open for a few more minutes)

please explain the lack of care in making the threads.

(not the profile part that is self-evident)

dansim
05-29-2002, 07:11 AM
i dont car if he claims hes the president let him dress up how ever he feels its his porugitive(sp) although last nigh while i was goin to bed i thought he couyld have been dressed up for op for training, next time be a lil more specific now lets get on with our lives eh?

steveg
05-29-2002, 07:38 AM
we don't have presidents here we have Prime Ministers:rolleyes: ;)

steveg
05-29-2002, 07:54 AM
gone now,read it to quickly:confused:

shartley
05-29-2002, 07:59 AM
I see that... that is why my post is gone now too. ;)

steveg
05-29-2002, 08:36 AM
Kind if goes along with the whole preceptions comment
(J we're not talking about you any more, just highjacking
you thread)
As a Canadian who has dealt with people from the U.S.,
Japan, and Taiwan for about 14 years, due to my former
occupation (cnc machine tools) I have often encountered
the assumtion that Canadians and Americans are identical.
while that is mostly true, there are differances.
(Thread tie-in coming) to us "Forces" has one meaning to
you, another. That is doubly so for someone like me
with no military background.
This Is an international board with people from Germany,
Japan,Australia,Denmark,Quebec ;),Britain,Sweden and other countries contributing.
may people are english as a second language.
Different countries/cultures have different meanings for
the same word ,even while speaking english. (you guy's do
speak funny though ;))

We can forgive bad spelling and bad grammer ,but not a different word to describe something we are familiar with?

(J again. being as how I'm sticking my neck out here you
REALLY better be a soldier :D )

TheTramp
05-29-2002, 09:17 AM
He STILL hasn't said if he is or isn't in the military. He's obviously avoiding giving a yes or no answer hoping to imply that his is without a straight lie. That means he is not. Have fun with your toys and costume buddy. Just make sure to leave the toy gun at home when you go out trick-or-treating.

pip_999
05-29-2002, 09:34 AM
ARMY: 1
JEEZUS 0

Clare
05-29-2002, 10:29 AM
http://www.mplwebdesign.co.uk/smilies/thicko.gif

steveg
05-29-2002, 12:50 PM
Cute smilie Cap

Last thing before I wander off to some other thread.

J has either told the complete truth and now must think
he has wandered into the Twilight Zone.

Or J is laughing his backside off.

Read the whole thing.
Do your own thinking.

No offense, but how do you get to go through boot when you're 16? Black as bizarre as it might sound
we actually did have some soldiers admitted at age 16.
http://www.globalmarch.org/worstformsreport/world/canada.html don't know what the hell was going on there.
this one is for you guy's http://www.globalmarch.org/worstformsreport/world/usa.html

timag
05-29-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by pip_999

ARMY: 1
JEEZUS 0

lol, good one.

Obviously, Army knows his stuff. Maybe the fact that he's Canadian made it sound like he was in the "forces". A stereotype canadian is...err...not smart-just the stereoypr though.

Vegeta
05-29-2002, 08:46 PM
Jeezus,

This is what happens when you mess with the Intellegence of AO. Have fun.

Impy Mcgee
05-29-2002, 08:54 PM
I say Jezus and Army fight to the death! j/k lol. Anyways who do you think you are trying to trick a fellow team mate? i'm vary disgraced in you. To bad Army can't play this weekend.........He has REAL Army stuff to do unlike this one guy on Ao that pretends he does. Army is a good man.;) Hope we can play again soon.

timag
05-29-2002, 10:31 PM
I agree. I like Impy mc-gee's attitude.

you aren't by any chance running for president, are you impy mc-gee? maybe senate, or congress, you've got my vote,

so never can gopler jilmet my lop? LOL cool, I febtop you that ran always to my great!

we lib a bay on unday

Impy Mcgee
05-29-2002, 10:56 PM
so never can gopler jilmet my lop? LOL cool, I febtop you that ran always to my great!

Ah, it all makes so much sense now! I'm sorry i'm not going to be running for anything except maybe team captain. :)

Impy Mcgee
05-29-2002, 10:59 PM
Ha, ha..........i'm a junior member what ever that means, lol. Maybe some day i'll get to play with the big kids............sigh:(