PDA

View Full Version : AGD vs PTP warp

marley618
05-28-2002, 07:26 PM
I was wondering what the differences are between the AGD and PTP warp feeds are. I found a good deal on a PTP warp($70). Is hooking up the PTP to the intelliframe the same as hooking us the AGD one? I have a classic mag. Is there anything I need to know about the PTP one before I buy it? Everyone that owns a PTP reply saying if you have had any troubles with it. Thanks.

marley618
05-28-2002, 07:33 PM
Oh yeah, whats PTPs customer service like? Just incase it breaks?

Xzion
05-28-2002, 11:58 PM
the difference mechanically, is the vibration sensor that activates the warp, if not being used with any sort of intellifeed, is internal on the AGD warp, and external, mounted in the warp mounting bracket on the PTP version. otherwise, theyre exactly the same.

Also, the AGD warps come with parts more specified to hook the warp up with a 'mag. Where as the PTP version contains parts to hook the warp up with a larger variety of non-AGD markers.

Hope this helps.

PyRo
05-29-2002, 07:36 AM
The PTP comes with more adapters than the AGD. It also has the vib sensor. It used to have a more ajustable mounting plate then the AGD, i'm not sure if AGD has changed theirs to be better/the same as the PTP version.
Hooking up to the intelli is the same for both warps.

marley618
05-30-2002, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the info.