PDA

View Full Version : Barrel & Paint Shtuff

Paintball_Kid13
05-28-2002, 09:25 PM
I realize I sound really picky but I enjoy having a gun with balls that go straight everyone does I bet, so I have a Taso Winforce 12 in. barrel on my minimag not the best I know but, I would like to know what paint is good with that barrel it seems like once I break a ball it throws off the accuracy to hell the balls curve like mad so I was wondering if I could find some paint that doesnt break easily in the chamber but breaks on people and goes good with the barrel (bore size and yea....)I know maybe marbilizers would be ok I guess but see i'm only thirteen not the most financially fit person so it would help if the paint would cost less then 45 bucs $$$ sorry for being picky :p :rolleyes:

cya ~Spencer~:D

Blazingace
05-28-2002, 11:12 PM
Hello,

I have never used a Windforce, but I have used some Viper Venom series paintballs. They shoot extremely well, have a very and I mean very thick fill(kind of like cake frosting) and a good shell. I have only broken one ball and that was due to short stroking the trigger. The best is that they are around 45 a case. Pick some up if you can, it is a good all around ball.

SlipknotX556
05-28-2002, 11:17 PM
Well if you break a ball in your barrel and it throws off the barrels accuracy. Might you think of cleaning the barrel before you take another shot. Cleaning it will get all the extra unwanted shells and globs of paint out that can affect that next ball and where it goes. Carry a straight shot squeegie help by a lanyard around your neck onto the field. If you have a break in your barrel clean it first then take another shot, see what happens.

Paintball_Kid13
05-29-2002, 05:40 PM
well no duh you have to clean out the barrel but think of it this way your in a fire fight with a guy with an angel you have no time to clean...:o