PDA

View Full Version : electric mods? best?

Automagisurdad
05-29-2002, 05:29 PM
guys-
what mods are available?
what is the best electric mod for da mag?

a_malfunction
05-29-2002, 06:47 PM
Are you talking about electronic grip frames? If so, the only two out are the hyperframe and the ELCD. I couldnt tell you which is better because I dont have any experience with either.

Automagisurdad
05-29-2002, 08:02 PM
any up grade that makes your gun electronic...i think they're are others than frames.

Doobie
05-30-2002, 06:04 PM
The only electronic upgrade for an automag (trigger) is the Hyperframe and the ELCD.
I have used a Hyper for about a year and a half and love it. It truly changed my game. Centerflag backs it 100% just like AGD.

rjvemt1
05-31-2002, 08:39 AM
i just bought a hyperframe 4 weeks ago. i love it! the differance between then and now is like the difference when you switched from your old pump gun to your first semi! i have had to start using my safety whenever im not shooting because im still used to being able to rest my finger on the trigger, with the hf you cant do that! if your not planning on an e-mag anytime soon than deffinetly get the hyperframe. centerflag is an established company with excellent customer service and a reputation for quality products(no, i dont work there;))

Automagisurdad
05-31-2002, 12:15 PM
thats all well and good gentlemen but im sure there are CUSTOM modifications im not buying one anytime soon..curious thats all

minimag187
06-03-2002, 12:24 PM
I bought one about 3 months ago and love it, very nice light,short trigger pull. Easy to shoot 13bps with and its very easy to install.

ShooterJM
06-03-2002, 12:52 PM
yeah there are custom ones, but they seem to be few and far between. Most don't work well that I've seen (I've only seen three). The one I'm most impressed with at this point is being done by a local guy, should replicate the emag hybrid mode if you have an retro. Still working bugs out of it though. The battery placement is pretty sweet though. It sits in little boxes straddling the drop forward.

xmetal2001
06-03-2002, 05:22 PM
AGD was converting mags to emags a while back. I dont know if they still are though.

Automagisurdad
06-03-2002, 07:07 PM
what are the names of these mystery mods?

Erick
06-03-2002, 09:38 PM
i would say go with Mako/booya i like mine and its the closest thing i can get to a e-mag. for now

ShooterJM
06-04-2002, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Automagisurdad
what are the names of these mystery mods?

The ones I was talking about? These are truly custom guns, the owners built the electronics themselves for their personal markers. That hybrid one ,once it's finished, will probably be available if people want em.