PDA

View Full Version : Help! My Warpfeed isnt working!!!

pballraven
05-29-2002, 06:16 PM
i just bought a used pro team warpfeed and the thing wont turn on. Is the white button on the side the on button? What is that headphone jack looking thing next to the white button? Please try to help me out

a_malfunction
05-29-2002, 06:44 PM
Hook a fresh battery up to it. Does it spin when you press the primer button (the little white button you mentioned)? If it spins when you press the button, but not when you shoot your gun, you should take the black plate off the back. See the little blue knob? Turn it clock-wise until the warp spins on its own. Then back it off to the point that it stops spinning by itself, but it will still spin with every shot. As long as a battery is hooked up it is on. The white primer button is to get the balls from the warp to the breech of your gun when you load it. Oh, and the little head phone jack is for intellifeeding it.

Butterfingers
05-29-2002, 06:56 PM
online manuals:

http://www.airgun.com/downloads/WarpInstructions.pdf

pballraven
05-29-2002, 09:13 PM
i put in a fresh battery and nothing happened. i pressed the white button and nothing happened. i turned the blue knob both ways and nothing happened. WTF

BlackVCG
05-29-2002, 09:29 PM
The two wires that go to the battery snap, check those to see if they're fully attached to the board. If not, then it's not going to turn on. You can actually take a 9v and stick it to the two leads on the motor. If that gets the motor to spin, then the motor isn't dead. Check the wire connections first. If that doesn't work, your board is dead and you need to send it in to AGD. Call them first.

FrAuStY
05-30-2002, 09:07 AM
You can send a PTP warp board to AGD? I thought they were different in ways.. Just curious :confused:

PyRo
05-30-2002, 02:04 PM
Slightly differant, neither is really better, if anything the AGD is better. Both are interchangeable.