PDA

View Full Version : AGD Parts, Items availablity

deepcover
05-29-2002, 07:33 PM
I am awaiting the availability of a C&C Extreme Emag, but in looking for various parts, etc I started to get worried. I am trying to get a Flatline 4500, but NOONE has one in stock. Most dealers dont even know when They will get it in stock, and several say that it has been backordered fro 3-4 weeks or more. Is this normal, does it happen with other AGD parts-accessories..? I dont want to invest the large amount in an Extreme, and then have something break, only to go several weeks before I can get it fixed. I wish I could find a Flatline 4500, but maybe I need to look at a MacDev or something else similar. Heck, almost everyplace seems to have the WDP A.I.R. in stock.

BlackVCG
05-29-2002, 09:24 PM
What dealers have you contacted about the 4500 Flatlines? There are some issues with keeping parts for the system in stock that delay everything. I think you could call AGD and see what dealers they've recently sold 4.5K FL's to and then call those dealers for pricing and if they still have them in stock. A lot of AGD things are constantly on backorder. Warps have been delayed because of issues with the manufacturers, Intelliframes are constantly out of stock because people are always buying them and so on. In general there's just such a high demand for much of AGD's stuff, so it really comes down to waiting until they get more shipments out.

deepcover
05-30-2002, 06:40 PM
Good idea, I talked to AGD-OfficeGal, and found a dealer that should have it in stock soon, Id prefer to find someone that has it now, but finding who is getting it shortly is almost as good.

AGD
05-30-2002, 06:50 PM
Yes we have had supply issues BUT that is also why we have invested over 100k in new manufacturing software that will be able to tell us when to eat sleep and go to the bathroom.

We have been working on setting this software up for almost a year! The good news is that this monday we go live, YEAA!!

Expect hickups as we get up to speed but things should get better from there.

AGD