PDA

View Full Version : AGD and CCPB

ubooze
05-29-2002, 10:53 PM
Dear Mr. Tom Kaye,

Recently I have gone to the indoor feild called Country Club Paintball. Well, they have a price of $20 dollars for their regular rental, and $40 for the Shockers. The problem is that there are no Shockers. So, now they have one Mag for rent at $30. So, since I wanted a better edge and I wanted to test a Mag out, I rented that Mag. Now at that time I was playing with a private game, and let me say everyone of those people wanted to rent that Mag. So, I was wondering if may be you could supply CCPB with a few more Mags or even E-mags, since they apparently have one for rent[it was down that day]. I think that would be a great way to advertise AGD! Plus, I would be able to use a Mag everytime I go there. So please sir, consider gettin' a few more Mags at the feild.

,Thank you
ubooze

P.S.: To anyone else, don't flame me for any reason...please?

Croix71
05-29-2002, 11:08 PM
Curious, have you asked Country Club Paintball to talk directly to Tom about getting more `Mags?

SlipknotX556
05-29-2002, 11:14 PM
Most likley if CCPB wanted to get more mags as rental guns, they would cunsult maybe a paintball retail store, before they cunsult AGD.

Bartleby
05-29-2002, 11:46 PM
the guy that owns country club is on a real budget. the field just barely breaks even and his store in indiana is the only thing that really keeps him up. so my guess would be that money is a real issue, as it should be to everyone...:D

AGD
05-30-2002, 01:23 AM
They have alloted guns for rentals from time to time but they keep selling them!! Hard to turn down a cash sale...

AGD

dansim
05-30-2002, 07:15 AM
hmm i thought you were talkkn about cape cod paintball:D there gonna be renting angels!

nerobro
05-30-2002, 10:40 AM
They also have a deal with PMI for new pirhana's each year ;-)

BTAutoMag
05-30-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by AGD
They have alloted guns for rentals from time to time but they keep selling them!! Hard to turn down a cash sale...

AGD

they had mags for rentals but the slod to quickly

ROFL thats great

ubooze
05-30-2002, 08:29 PM
LOL! Really, they sold their rentals? Never knew that.

Also, are you sure the guy is on a budget. I mean, he does get a bunch on business and all.

Thanks for the replies.

nutz
05-30-2002, 08:53 PM
yes he is saving so he can move his field near where i live... and right next to agd...

this was a rumor i heard from him himself (george) u all know him and he said he is considering moving north sometime this summer...

ubooze
05-30-2002, 09:50 PM
Your joking!? Farther North! Sweet! Now that would be like a 30 minute drive from me. SWEET! Keep us posted on this news and when in summer?