PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe?

emumikey
05-30-2002, 09:02 AM
I have an automag RT that came with a benchmark double trigger frame. I short stroke it really bad and somebody recommended getting an intelliframe. Can anybody give me some info on the intelliframe? I read the description in the online store but I really would like more info. What are aeverybody's opinions on it. I am also considering the z-grip. Does anybody have any thoughts on that? Thanks alot.

Mike

FrAuStY
05-30-2002, 09:21 AM
I'll tell you, benchmark frames for mags just SUCK period. The intelliframe has the shortest trigger pull of any frame for the mag. About 3MM, I can tell you only of my experience of the intelliframe that its very comfortable if you like upright grips. It also has a bracket built in to house a micro switch so you can link your revvy so everytime you pull the trigger the loader agitates wether the feed tube is full or not. This will keep you from outshooting the loader. The Z-grip hasn't been made for a while.. but rumor has it.. AGD may make some new ones with the intelliframe setup (hook it to your hopper) Now if you play upfront or keep low to the ground the z-grip would be more comfortable. I never shot the Z-grip but I'm sure I'd like it. Not that I have anything bad to say about the intelliframe with blade trigger.. MMMmm MMMM MMmmm its schweet!

Schnitzel
05-30-2002, 09:40 AM
i think it's safe to say that it's not JUST a rumor, TK has come out and said it himself....now, WHEN it will come out is a good question.

Keep truckin' along, Tom.

PyRo
05-30-2002, 02:06 PM
I own a Z-Grip, and can honestly say that I love it. I havn't shot an intelli, but I think just about everyone who has loves them.
Benchmarks, some people like, but the general concencous seems to be that they have long sloppy pulls, and are easy to shortstroke.

emumikey
05-30-2002, 02:11 PM
I can agree with that. The only frame I have shot is the benchmark that the gun came with and it makes me hate the gun. There is way to much slop all around and it makes me chop balls like its nobody's business. ARgghh. sorry I'm frustated.

FrAuStY
05-30-2002, 06:37 PM
Its all good. Well maybe you can do what I may do.. buy your intelliframe now.. then when the z-grip gets here. I'll have that and a retro soon so I'll be able to build another gun :) Anyway.. whatever you do.. get away from that benchy!

FreshmanBob
05-30-2002, 07:22 PM
i have a micromag, with standered benchmark 45 frame =(

im fixing the trigger length problem though, found an easy way to shorten

wimag
05-31-2002, 08:49 PM
The intelliframe rocks!!!! i have one on my retro mag and have been patiently waiting for my intelliframe for my RT for over a month now!!?? modified paintball informed me the delay is due to the anodizer screwing up a batch of frames???

rikkter
06-06-2002, 11:23 PM
i have the intelli frame on my mag..i like it. never can outshoot the intelli ;]. just a constant ball flow. i've shot a rt pro with the benchmark trigger..i didn't break one ball, i just found it to be a little sloppy and wasn't all too comfortable.