PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what happens after 26?

Dubstar112
05-30-2002, 10:19 AM
What does the valve do after 26 bps is reached(RT)? How much shoot down would there be? Ive never heard this discussed, and I'd like to know... Also, what is the MAXimum AGD has reached including some shoot down..?

DJSOLID
05-30-2002, 10:28 AM
Blender. :rolleyes:

Dubstar112
05-30-2002, 01:51 PM
uhh... wow..

I know that its a blender, Im talking about what happens to the shoot down rates and ect...

Dubstar112
05-30-2002, 04:25 PM
I know what he meant. But I bet you dont need paint to measure shoot down. Some sort of sensor in the barrel, or chamber of the gun could tell. This question diddnt refer to if the gun could shoot over 26 with paint.

Army
05-30-2002, 04:52 PM
26bps is where MEASURABLE shootdown BEGINS. At 30bps, it shoots like an Angel:D (jk)

Butterfingers
05-30-2002, 04:54 PM
Army I concur. The valve is capable of cycling way past 30. We set the e-magnum to 32bps upped the input and the gun cycled no problems.

Dubstar112
05-30-2002, 04:57 PM
Butterfingers, desolder the resistor on the PCB board, and put a 18 volt in there, intellifeed the warp, and see how fast you can go.. :)

Butterfingers
05-30-2002, 05:13 PM
I can just buy an DC converter and plug the warp motor into the wall :)

AGD
05-30-2002, 05:14 PM
We have never had it past 26 a second because that is the free cycle rate when you put too much pressure in it. We don' know exactly where or how much it shoots down.

AGD

Butterfingers
05-30-2002, 05:21 PM
Tom was that with the SS Bolt or the superbolt? Probably wont be able to feed it but I beleive your guns are capable of exceeding 30 with the superbolt. Either that or our guns are free cycling at 26/27 bps and the board is pulling faster than the valve is cycling.

Potatoboy
05-30-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by AGD
We have never had it past 26 a second because that is the free cycle rate when you put too much pressure in it. We don' know exactly where or how much it shoots down.

AGD

This frightens me kinda...
I interperated the above as this:

"Were not really sure what it can do, but when it goes completely haywire we get 26... It might be able to do more, who knows."

Dubstar112
05-30-2002, 08:21 PM
./me turns his input pressure on rt valve up to 2500.. bounce away! mauhahahahah

./me doesnt have a rt valve..dream on.

Mango
05-31-2002, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Army
At 30bps, it shoots like an Angel:D (jk)

Oh you mean reliably, nicer than a mag and with minimal kickback because of a WORKING delrin bolt? cool. :D :)

(muahahaha!)

Dubstar112
05-31-2002, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by SprayingMango

Oh you mean reliably, nicer than a mag and with minimal kickback because of a WORKING delrin bolt? cool. :D :)

(muahahaha!)

Ouch, that was low.. :) haha... just wait till lvl 10...

AssassN
05-31-2002, 09:50 AM
Do we even know what lvl 10 is???

Ultimator
05-31-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Dubstar112
./me turns his input pressure on rt valve up to 2500Your Macroline would burst the second you screwed in your tank. Some kid with a shutter was up at the shop the other day with his input psi at 1500 and the second he put his tank in POW.

DJSOLID
05-31-2002, 10:06 AM
What method is used to determine how quickly the bolt cycles? Audio? High speed photography? An optical sensor of some sort?

Bartleby
05-31-2002, 10:11 AM
Does anyone know what happens after 26?

Well, my son, when man reaches the rate of fire over 26 balls per second, the world ends and the human race goes with it :D

he he he, i pictured the grandfather from three ninjas saying this, then i laughed my POOF off...:D

Butterfingers
05-31-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Ultimator
Your Macroline would burst the second you screwed in your tank. Some kid with a shutter was up at the shop the other day with his input psi at 1500 and the second he put his tank in POW.

Macroline? What is this anomoly youy speak of?

Butterfingers
05-31-2002, 12:43 PM

(muahahaha!)

I think he means it will start having 30fps of shootdown :)

wyn1370
05-31-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Potatoboy

This frightens me kinda...
I interperated the above as this:

"Were not really sure what it can do, but when it goes completely haywire we get 26... It might be able to do more, who knows."
my interperatation of above:
"whatever you do, don't cross the steams."

Vegeta
05-31-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by AGD

AGD

oh my.. you kidding me. To me you just said:

Well... we don't really know how fast the thing can go.. but after about 26bps it starts to go a little beyond our control.. heh...
AGD

Basically AGD has build a valve that, with the right conditions can cycle faster than marker, and with the RT, can recharge faster than any regulator. And people don't realize that all this started in 1991. :0

einhander619
05-31-2002, 04:14 PM
I know what happens...
anybody ever seen the end of Akira?;)

Vegeta
05-31-2002, 11:05 PM
einahander-

no, but I can imagine... I have see those types of movies. Lot of explosions... lots of flashes, seizures...

Someone gets killed.. yea.... thats about right.!

Kaiser Bob
05-31-2002, 11:11 PM

(muahahaha!)

Your boisterous posts have now become my motivation for sunday! :eek: See you on the field, IR3 boy! :D

athomas
06-01-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Ultimator
Your Macroline would burst the second you screwed in your tank. Some kid with a shutter was up at the shop the other day with his input psi at 1500 and the second he put his tank in POW.

Had to be a flaw or damaged line. A line that is designed to handle 1000psi has to have a burst rating of at least 3 times that or 3000psi or more in order to be considered safe. I have seen teflon line that was rated at 5000psi.

Originally posted by AGD

AGD

What is meant by free cycle rate? Is that the maximum rate at which the bolt goes forward and back without the sear engaging?

EnderWigginPballin
06-01-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Butterfingers
I can just buy an DC converter and plug the warp motor into the wall :)

hmmm... my dog chewed a lamp cord the other day, i imagine you'll make a sound just like he did.

...my dog is ok by the way... lol

Restola
06-02-2002, 12:34 AM
yeah my bank account gets overdrawn.

30bps is almost a dollar a second

Butterfingers
06-02-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by EnderWigginPballin

hmmm... my dog chewed a lamp cord the other day, i imagine you'll make a sound just like he did.

...my dog is ok by the way... lol

Na... I did it today TWICE... its more of a sizzling crackling sound...

I would have did it again but I got a bump on my head after I passed out the second time and hit my head on the wall.

EnderWigginPballin
06-02-2002, 06:53 AM

Na... I did it today TWICE... its more of a sizzling crackling sound...

I would have did it again but I got a bump on my head after I passed out the second time and hit my head on the wall.

lol... did you wear some really thick rubber gloves?

Butterfingers
06-02-2002, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by EnderWigginPballin

lol... did you wear some really thick rubber gloves?

why would I want to do a thing like that? :)

EnderWigginPballin
06-02-2002, 07:00 AM

why would I want to do a thing like that? :)

hmm... I dont' really know...

and as for what hapens after 26... Isn't it better not to know, and just tell all the people with Angels it's a mystery, and act like we know something special.

Butterfingers
06-02-2002, 07:19 AM
I beleive after the RT goes past 26 it develops a rift in the space time continum and we will all be sucked into a black hole.

According to Eisteins theory of relativity... when things near the speed of light, there is a time dialation, time will come to a standstill to the observer.

This has only been acheived in high energy particle accelerators, black holes, and AGD's RT valve :)

Restola
06-03-2002, 11:32 AM
ha

alienphreak1
06-13-2002, 10:54 PM
Has anyone ever gone to those amusement park games wgere you sit in a chair and hold the grips while it shocks you. The harder you grip the harder it shocks you. Well, at king's island i got on a broken machine not knowing it wasn't broken. The restictor thingy that limits how many amps it sends out got fried. My hands got burnt, my eyes rolled into the back of my head , and it took the park attendant damn near 2 mins to get me off the damn thing. King's Island then sent me to the hospital, paid my bill, and gave me season tickets. It was actually kinda sweet until my hands started to burn.::eek:

covadsucks
06-13-2002, 11:04 PM
You actually believed them when they said it was really broken...come on now...they were havin some fun with you. :D :D

alienphreak1
06-20-2002, 01:37 AM
It was totally broken cause the mechanic was pissing his pants while the damn machine is jus squeeling and crap like i jus won the lottery :p

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-20-2002, 01:42 AM
Angels rule MAGS Drool (who remembers that back in grammar school)

:) have fun with your level 10 maybe WDP, oh wait we dont need one our angels shoot ball breaking free with a working delrin bolt. WOW :D

Butterfingers
06-20-2002, 02:08 AM
oh yeah... how come our delrin bolted 2k1 angels we got chop more paint than our mags :) To be honest with you my personal L7 retromag has never broken a ball since I slapped the halo on there.

Wanna tell me what kind of bolt you are using :)

I guarantee if you get a ball stuck between the breach and the bolt you will have a mess...

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-20-2002, 02:17 AM
To be honest with you, from what ive seen the stock bolts are fine.

I use a Bonebreak bolt for numerous reasons one of them not being to prevent chops :)

but for improving FPS, and consistency.

Cause if you look in my sig you can tell by the parts on my gun :)

I was going to pick up a DEZign bolt which are far by the best, but theres not much of a difference shown on the bolt chart so i just picked up this instead of getting a custom ordered bolt.

Butterfingers
06-20-2002, 02:19 AM
what are your lpr settings

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-20-2002, 02:26 AM
No idea.

I had a Tech friend of mine install and tune just about everything for me; from the input pressure, to the dwell, snapring, everything. He did it all, but im still going to send it out to the angel guy for the gold tune up cause i wouldnt be suprised of seeing even more of a performance increase. Basically, i pick out the parts, have them installed, and play :D All i know how to do basically is the simple stuff like fittings, and clean my gun out thoroughly. :) But thats an angel for yah, low maintainence is key :D