PDA

View Full Version : Intelli

KIRBY
05-30-2002, 12:20 PM
is it possible to change the triggers on intelli's? it might seem obvioius but i am just an automag n00b. please dont laugh at me

FrAuStY
05-30-2002, 12:27 PM
We wouldn't laugh at ya..
You can change the trigger on the intelliframe but it's not suggested. The trigger that it comes with is machined for that frame. If you put one of the 20$ aftermarket double triggers on it, you may get some tolerances out of whack, then your marker may not fire right. But.. to each his own.. you can try it out :)

Bartleby
05-30-2002, 12:41 PM
well, if you were talking about switching a blade out with the grooved specifically designed for the intelli by AGD then you won't have a problem. However, if you were considering some non-AGD aftermarket trigger, the listen to Frausty and forget it.

PyRo
05-30-2002, 02:11 PM
Don't bother putting a new trigger on. Its really useless, the only think you should consider doing if you really want to chage triggers is between the blade and regular ones. To whichever you find more comfortable.

KIRBY
05-30-2002, 02:13 PM
also, do you know where i could buy a blade trigger for the intelli?

PyRo
05-30-2002, 03:32 PM
I think, but am not sure that AGD sells them. Look at their store, if not there you could try calling. AGD would be the only place where you could buy them though. Its not really a preformance upgrade. Well, I guess it can be if your alot more comfortable with it. Some like the blade better some like the regular. Its a matter of your persoal preforance.