PDA

View Full Version : AGD: is freak stock on Xtreme???

CpSuPeRkId
05-30-2002, 07:55 PM
All the pics ive seen of the Xtreme so far have had a freak barrel, are they gonna come stock with one? taht would be soo cool, just one more part not to buy, since id go with a freak or a boomstick anyways.

subbeh
05-30-2002, 07:58 PM
LOL, no way...

RT_Luver
05-30-2002, 08:08 PM
I'm not sure , but some one said it was gunna come with a boomstik. that'd be cool

subbeh
05-30-2002, 08:10 PM
AGD would never have it come with a freak... Freaks cost a lot and a lot of people already have the full kit.

They may come without a barrel or maybe with a boomstick... I haven't heard...

zvanut
05-30-2002, 10:00 PM
i believe they just come with a stock barrel matching.

i think that the SFL's come with the matching boomy

rolo2169
05-30-2002, 10:32 PM
come on people. If it came with a freak the cost would get to be out of this world. like buying an angel. get a life and buy your own total freak.

Snooky
05-31-2002, 02:30 AM
rolo - simma down now

Anyway they come with just goofy looking stock barrels. however i kinda liked how well it was working with just the stock barrel so if i were to get an extreme the barrel wouldn't be too big of a priority for me.

Bad Dave
05-31-2002, 04:06 AM
They come with 14" perfect barrels, also known as ceramic or super ceramic. think they are 0.690 id.

well thats the deal in europe anyways, there was talk years ago of the E-mag coming with a dye barrel so it might happen with the extreme.

Patron God of Pirates
05-31-2002, 08:40 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but The Freak is made by Smart Parts. Boomy's would make sense because Dye only does aftermarket stuff and specialty versions of other companies markers, and given that the Intelliframe comes stock with Dye stickies.

Smart Parts, on the other hand, is a competitor.

Personally I would like to see AGD come out with their own line of aftermarket barrels, Drops, etc.

Yatta!
05-31-2002, 09:02 AM
Your wrong, what does this have to do with anything? If AGD wants a certain part(dye stickies,smart parts barrels or a purple striped duck) that they cant make or people are into, they are going to buy it from another company regardless of which company. Why did they buy ceramics from PMI? They only bought stickies since they are some of the best grips on the market, and they didnt want to spend their money on producing a round of grips that would of cost more money than the stickies and people would replace them with stickies anyways. The boomstick came with the SFL because all SFL's come with boomsticks. They are probably going to come out with the perfects as seen in europe.

Yatta!

BartManSr
05-31-2002, 09:21 AM
I would rather see that it came with no barrel.
Thus, the price would be lower and we could buy what ever barrel we wanted.

banzaimf
05-31-2002, 09:40 AM
I want a match annodized freak.

Simple really

banzaimf

rolo2169
05-31-2002, 10:11 AM
Ok, I came on a little strong. But it gets to me that people think they are going to get something for free. Even if AGD makes a deal with smart parts for a freak barrel do you think AGD is going to give it to the consumer for the price they pay? Tom is in a business and that is to make money!
I agree with BartManSr it should come with no barrel. Be happy with the stock barrel till you can buy the barrel that you like. Again sorry about my rant but this hit a nerve

Bad Dave
05-31-2002, 10:37 AM
Think the idea is this, it has an anti double ball, therefore the ball shouldn't touch the barrel till the gun is fired. So sticking a largish bore barrel on it makes sense so people can go out and use it straight away.

as to why the pmi perfect? well it was also know as the ceramic or super ceramic in the UK, think AGDE was able to purchase a large supply of them which were unannodised, ie they will match the gun you buy.

DJSOLID
05-31-2002, 10:47 AM
I think all high end markers should come without a barrel. Very few people play with the stock barrel, anyway. I think AGD was one of the first companies to really realize this fact, and started shipping 68's without barrels.