PDA

View Full Version : Emag help need BADLY...

SlipknotX556
05-31-2002, 12:10 AM
I went to go put my emag away and I saw that a gold magnet was stuck above the trigger and I pulled the trigger with the saftey off and in manual mode, I relized that their was no magnetic feel. I dont know how to get the magnet to go back in. Please help I want to play saturday with my emag. It will be my first time out with it.

Thanks

RobAGD
05-31-2002, 12:48 AM
you are going to have to drive the trigger pin out and glue the magent back into the trigger.

You need an 1/8 Drift punch and depending on how it was put together it should just tap out, if you give it a few taps and it dosent want to come out flip it over try the other side.

You have to make sure that you get all the old glue out. I use JB Wield and wipe all the excess off and let it set up for a day and you should be ok.

-Robert

SlipknotX556
05-31-2002, 10:58 AM
Where is the trigger pin? Is it right near the M on the mode selections?

FrAuStY
05-31-2002, 12:02 PM
Its the pin the the trigger swivels on. I believe its the pin just in front of the selection switch. I think you would tap from the right to the left side.(As if you were holding the gun shooting it) Although..I don't own an emag so I'm not 100% sure thats the trigger pin. Looks like it is from the pic on Airgun.com