PDA

View Full Version : Tom, or any other tech or person of the tech type!

SlipknotX556
05-31-2002, 12:23 AM
Their is this gold magnet stuck above the trigger on my emag. I cant make it go back into the little who it is designed for. Also their is no magenetic feel when i pull the trigger now because I think it has something to do with the gold magnet above the trigger.

Help please.

I posted this in the tech forum but little people were their and I need this resolved ASAP.

Thanks

BlackVCG
05-31-2002, 12:49 AM
The magnet came unglued from the hole in the top of the trigger. That's been a problem with the E-Mags for awhile, but it's since been fixed. What's the serial # on your gun? What you need to do is tap out the trigger pin to remove the trigger. The magnet will be stuck to the frame, just pull it off and then scrap off the old glue from it. Scrap out the inside of the hole in the top of the trigger and then use a high quality epoxy to glue the magnet back into the trigger. Something like JB Weld should do the trick. Let it sit for awhile and then put it back in and tap the trigger pin back in.

Kaiser Bob
05-31-2002, 02:51 AM
Or if you need it right away, make the shop who sold it to you swap it out with another emag trigger while you are fixing your broken one :)

SlipknotX556
05-31-2002, 07:19 AM
Serial number is EM00283. Ok I will do what you said BlackVCG.