PDA

View Full Version : How To Melt Your Hopper .pdf

AGD
05-31-2002, 02:13 AM
Warp people,

We have a new picture story up on how to melt or drill your hopper for the Warp hose. In the store under technical or click here.

Hopper Melting (http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=297&CATID=15)

AGD

Snooky
05-31-2002, 02:19 AM
just got my warp, cureently not working because of some power issue, and this is very helpful info tom. thanks.

Havoc_online
05-31-2002, 02:52 AM
I wonder if anyone has ever done this to a HALO ???

(I sure would'nt be the first to try)

tremis
05-31-2002, 08:54 AM
I was gonna do one of the hopper mods but the online store says they're out of stock. :D

Tremis

Bonx0007
05-31-2002, 09:44 AM
Quote:
"...blimp patrol..."
Lmao. Thats great!

RT_Luver
05-31-2002, 01:54 PM
Hey thanks. I'm gunna do this sooner or later and its great knowing how to.

Muzikman
05-31-2002, 04:32 PM
I have tried with the halo, I can not figure out a way. The plastic is too thick to melt and it is not open enough to drill. I can say that the halo neck is thick enough that it stays in the Warp very well, so you don't have to drill it to keep it the loader in the warp. It also have a rather slim profile at the front, so it's easy to position the loader and still have a short warp hose.

speedballbanks
05-31-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Muzikman
I have tried with the halo, I can not figure out a way. The plastic is too thick to melt and it is not open enough to drill. I can say that the halo neck is thick enough that it stays in the Warp very well, so you don't have to drill it to keep it the loader in the warp. It also have a rather slim profile at the front, so it's easy to position the loader and still have a short warp hose.

i was think ing the same thing that is why you probably never see oen with a melt in it or a hole plus i hea the shells are rather expensive.

Bartleby
06-01-2002, 01:30 AM
which is generally better to do? I'm have a dilema, as i need to pull my hopper closer to the gun and i don't know whether to melt it or drill it. The problem is that the hopper is in just a position that melting it is definitely an option, although i would rather not melt it if i can drill it instead. but i'm affraid of two things when it comes to drilling it. 1: the hose connector at the bottom of the powerfeed tube and 2: i think the hopper is too far away, and so i think i would end up clipping the very edge of the hopper to get it lined up right. It's hard to explain and i'm sure it's even more difficult to understand, so i will attach a picture. any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Bartleby
06-01-2002, 01:31 AM
here's another picture from the top, hopefully it may give you a better idea of the issue at hand.

CRASHKING
06-02-2002, 01:45 PM
i would suggest melting to anyone, because you can use the hopper on a marker without a warp. where as if you cut it you have two big holes so that paintballs will come out, and the melted one is easier to remove. this is coming from a guy that doest have a mag nor a warp feed yet, but i will probably melt it with my lighter because it is cheaper to fill than those big ones.

EDIT: although i would suggest when melting either rent a hot gun or buy one, because you have less of chance of darkining the shell. inwhich saying that i probabaly will rent one, but my lighter could still do the job. :p

G-Rexx
06-03-2002, 08:02 AM
Bartleby, buy a Revy shell and drill it, if you don't like it, put back the original half. I have two Warps, and both have drilled holes. It is better to drill rather than melt, as It will not move and you get a tighter overall package.

FutureMagOwner
06-03-2002, 07:16 PM
nnot to make fun of you tom but when people join this forum and see "How To Melt Your Hopper" as a sticky written by AGD they are going to think bad things.

just wanted to point that out

FordPrefect
06-03-2002, 09:40 PM
Yea. I really don't like .pdf files. Well, that just might be that I have Microsoft Word version 6.0(if anyone is wondering, that is copyrighted 1994). And since Adobe stuff works with 7.0 and up, well, as you see, I am in quite a pickle.

If anyone would be a *pal* and copy/paste it into an e-mail to FordPrefectAO@hotmail.com please, it would be helpful.

<.mutterings>Stupid Adobe. Stupid old old old old old old old Microsoft Word. Stupid me. Stupid .pdf.<./mutterings>

Jonno06
06-04-2002, 05:43 PM
^^^^^^

im with Ford Prefect(who happens to be a DJ on a local radio station I listen to)