PDA

View Full Version : Another nifty little thing i made.

AssassN
05-31-2002, 09:17 AM
I made two different ones tell me which u like better.

AssassN
05-31-2002, 09:18 AM
HEres the other one

AssassN
05-31-2002, 09:19 AM
I know the paintballs look cheesy but my mom turned off the internet so i couldn't go get a pic of one. Same thing with the mag thats the only mag pic that worked taht i had.

Cha0tic
05-31-2002, 09:40 AM
when you are trying to present a product, you shouldn't have it all blurry. just make the other things blurry. and with the paintballs, just make them 2 colors, and they will look better.

AssassN
05-31-2002, 10:03 AM
its not all blurry thats wind. :) its supposed to be like that.

Ultimator
05-31-2002, 10:07 AM
I like the bottom one, personally.

Cha0tic, I think he was only doing it for fun anyway ;)

DJSOLID
05-31-2002, 10:09 AM
For what it's worth, I think they're cool.

TheTramp
05-31-2002, 01:05 PM
I prefer the top one. As someone already said, two color paintballs would look cool.

I know you said that that was the only pic you could get but I'd try and get one that had a tank and hopper. I think it would be more realistic and look cooler.

I like it so far. Keep working on it and it'll be great.

TransMan
05-31-2002, 01:10 PM
i like the top one it looks cool i like the "wind" too ;)

Zygote
05-31-2002, 01:36 PM
I you want the wind effect on the paintballs and the gun, then you should make it stronger on the paintballs. The way it is now, it looks like the balls, gun and text are all moving the same speed.

MrAirgunRT
05-31-2002, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the 10 or so seconds of my life wasted. Why didn't you post Image I created or something as your title, instead of nifty little thing I made, making me want to look at it.

Will Wood
05-31-2002, 02:37 PM
Looks some someone is grouchy...

Nice and simple, good pics.

AssassN
05-31-2002, 02:43 PM
MyAirgunRT sorry i'll be sure to obey your every wish and never do ANYTHING to waste your time ever again even if it is not what i want.

AssassN
05-31-2002, 02:46 PM
BTW you could uinvest your money in cable and when you saw a pic u could hit that NIFTY little button on your browser that probably looks like a small arrow. For example mine is a green circle with a small arrow inside. With the combination of a highspeed internet and the aid of that tiny BUT useful button the time you wasted could of been less and maybe just maybe you wouldn't be as mad.

MrAirgunRT
05-31-2002, 02:46 PM
Oh but it isn't MY wish. You should just make your title more defining of what your post is. I was waiting to see a custom made product, and I didn't. Instead I get an image made in what looks like Adobe that could be made in like 5 seconds.

AssassN
05-31-2002, 02:47 PM
Thanks Will i'm glad some people appreciate fine art work.

MrAirgunRT
05-31-2002, 02:50 PM
Your welcome man, are you saying now that there wasn't going to be an image for a product someone made. And about the cable, I WOULD have cable, but I am on a deal brilliantly designed by CompuServe to hook people for 3 years. And I get AOL with it so I use that for now, until JAN. of next year, in which I WILL have cable. Or do you want me to go to my school and use their computers, in which sometimes I do, using a T1 line?

AssassN
05-31-2002, 02:58 PM
i don';t know u'll prolly waste alot more than 10 seconds driving to ur school and using there T1

MrAirgunRT
05-31-2002, 03:00 PM
Or would I? Or do you know? Or do you have to change the main subject of what I was simply trying to state?

lopxtc
05-31-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by AssassN
... my mom turned off the internet ...

*LMAO* ... Im sorry but this line just made my day soooo much better ....

*L* Ummm where exactly is that power switch in the house? :)

Nice looking backgrounds though ....

Aaron

MrAirgunRT
05-31-2002, 03:16 PM
I bet you really didn't care to see what I just uploaded did you?

AssassN
05-31-2002, 03:22 PM
well the type it toooo fuzy and have to stress to much to read. But getting a background and putting words over it is something to be EXTREMELY proud of. Acctually our cable is controled by a little box and she presses the button to piss me off.

AssassN
05-31-2002, 03:25 PM
O opps did i post that??

MrAirgunRT
05-31-2002, 03:25 PM
BUT ITS SPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT, and there ya go again changing the subject from what I was trying to say. And yes I just made an image to upload for you, in like 30 seconds I made it. So come on, if you wanna challenge me to a contest to making images and what not. Go ahead, nothing is stopping you. BUT I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET THE POINT ACROSS TO YOU. But I guess you don't see that. AND the background I made too.. which is very simple to do.

AssassN
05-31-2002, 03:27 PM
and this too?

AssassN
05-31-2002, 03:28 PM
I would keep going but i wouldn't want to make you more mad. I could waste another 10 seconds of your time.

AssassN
05-31-2002, 03:28 PM
also i've got hundreds of them and it might take awhile for u to download them with 56k

MrAirgunRT
05-31-2002, 03:31 PM
I am guessing you are a complete idiot, and you don't get the point of what I'm trying to say. Why don't you IM me, that way I can say what I'm feeling when I'm feeling it. The name is MrAirgunRT. So I am waiting.

AssassN
05-31-2002, 03:34 PM
i would but my science teacher was an idiot and i don't neec to be brain washed by another one. You could say whatever u want right here, i guess u want to cuss tho in that case u might want to jus hold it in. You could also go to anger management and get help.

AssassN
05-31-2002, 03:35 PM
and u know this started out me just messing with u, u could of just gone on and looked at other posts.

MrAirgunRT
05-31-2002, 03:37 PM
I can't say whatever I want here, and I don't wanna cuss. And can you not put everything in one post instead od 2 or 3? AND do you think you're better than me becuz you have cable and I don't?

Lone Gunman
05-31-2002, 04:20 PM
Ok... lets just SIMMA DOW NA!

There is no need to flame, Mr. Airgun, because, you see, you've just wasted a whole lot more time than 10 seconds being immature and moody.

Yes, Assassn could have made a more specific title, but from my own opinion, the images he made are nifty, they are little, they are things, and he made them, so his title is appropriate.

But, then you post in his thread that he just wasted 10 seconds of your life, you make it sound as if he put a gun to your head and made you look at it.

So, now I ask you to please grow up and don't act like everything is everyone elses fault. You want to know something else, mister, ya poor little baby, I surf the web at a blazing 28 kbps maximum, and I didn't jump down Assassn's back. In fact, I find it rather nice that AO has so many talented people to make up its membership and that they publish their work.

AssassN
05-31-2002, 04:29 PM
Its ok now i IMed him and by the end of the conversation we were talkinga bout our guns

Will Wood
05-31-2002, 05:40 PM
MrAirgunRT-gunman said it, and I will said say it again.

If you are so upset about 10 seconds wasted from your life, why did you continue one to make like 10 other posts? (on the same thread that wasted your time)

Just curious, don't want to upset your or anything....

MrAirgunRT
06-01-2002, 07:04 AM
OK, me and AssassN worked things out. How about you people trying to put in your 2 cents just stay out of it. And no he didn't put a gun to my head and make me look at the post, but I did because I thought it was something else. And when I was talking about the 10 seconds gone, it's not like I really ment.. OMG he took 10 seconds of my life I'll never get them back, NO!!!!!!!! I was just trying to state the fact the title wasn't exact. About the title, it isn't specific enough, if this thread was dead, I'm sorry I brought it back. And you gunman said the images were small, uhmmm... they aren't. Will wood, I answered you by saying I wasn't really like omg 10 seconds are gone. It seems like people work things out better when two people work things out their self. Like me and AssassN did. THAT is why I had him im me.