PDA

View Full Version : Impulses

Bartleby
05-31-2002, 10:17 AM
Alright, a friend of mine is really really into impulses and wants to go, pretty much, all out and get one. I was wondering what you guys think the best impulse is and why. The only ones i really know of are the Demonic, Freak Factory, RAT, Nasty, and the stock/Vision impulses. I don't know much about impulses at all and was, like i said before, just wondering which ones are the best and why, pros and cons. Thanks a lot.

Bonx0007
05-31-2002, 10:56 AM
All I know is that the rats and demonics work at like 40 psi. They look pretty cool too. I have heard that you can put Angel grips on them. People do that because they say the impulse trigger feels cheap. anyway this is all hear say I have never even held an Imp.

AcemanPB
05-31-2002, 10:59 AM
yeah at my field a guy (after a little work) but an angel trigger on his impulse, but i would just get an I frame

i'm not sure but from what i've heard RAT impys are the best, this guy at my field has a NASTY impulse and it looks cool, don't know all the specs on it though

TXStorm
05-31-2002, 04:22 PM
lol impulses working at 40psi? thats funny... try about 140-160psi... im my opinion the rats are the best, i was also deadset on buying an impulse for a while and i did a ton of research, but then i decided to go for a mag... i do not believe you can put an angel trigger frame on an impulse(im pretty sure im right, correct me if im not) but you can put one on a shocker... althought it does require some modifying... a rat has everything you could ever want on an impulse including a freak... E-paintball Outlet also gives you a lifetime warranty on them. if you got any other questions about impulses let me know. later

Bartleby
05-31-2002, 05:35 PM
well, in general i was kinda wondering what makes them so "special" he he he :D :D

FactsOfLife
05-31-2002, 06:33 PM
you can put an angle trigger frame on an impy, WERM does it.

stock impulses run at 180-200psi, impulses with AFF/VFF run at 140-150psi and the new LRP modded ones run at whatever makes it the most efficient/consistent.

Rats are made by EPBO (http://www.e-paintballoutlet.com)

and have the BEST warranty and CS backup of anybody.

dmonahan
05-31-2002, 06:49 PM
What make a Imp so special..They have a ton of upgrades avaliable and are a great low pressure marker. good rate of fire and very accurate. I traded a E-mag for a vison imp. (don't worry as soon as the Extream's have proven themselfs witch I'm sure they will I'll buy a new mag) there light and very easy to work on and maintain. The Rat is one of the best and also the new strange Truly rocks.

DOWNWITHANGELS
05-31-2002, 06:49 PM
what makes them so good is the vision+the trigger+the price+the accuracy. A black impulse vision for $600 is what I believe to be the best marker for the price.

FactsOfLife
05-31-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by dmonahan
I traded a E-mag for a vison imp.

I had a guy on these forums who turned down my brand new massively upgraded vision imp for his rt setup.

bonehead...